Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do Rasta Believe In Heaven?  (Read 16134 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Do Rasta Believe In Heaven?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2004, 12:29:30 AM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!

Ark I
I know what he said! I read it and he said the spirite is more IMPORTANT, and that is wrong!

Fire

That mind over matter is physical location of the brain in ones body. Look up a saying before you use it to justify your words brother. Yes the body does return to the earth and the spirite moves on, that's clear. But you didn't address what I said but beat around the bush!

There is only one way for your spirite to be at a high frequecy, your eating habits! Ask any hindu, budduist, or other spiritual sects. The ONLY way for your spirite to be high is the body must viberate on the same frequecy. You are ignoring universal laws which are older than any thing you believe your rooted in. And if are so rooted why didn't you see that what you said goes against universal law? The only way for a person to be spiritual is having a chryolfil diet, that's nothing but greens and raw foods. So as I said before all that is bs!!!! If you ever speak to a highly spiritual person per say. The first thing they would direct you to do is the diet. The body cannot connect with the spiritual realms with a unhealthy processed foods, meat, and other garbage we consume.

So again!!
You cannot divide the body from the spirit. The spirit will be judged according to your physical actions not your thoughts, mind, or spirit alone. That what the bible has made most people think but their missing the point that's clear by both of your responds. If a person take care of their body thru correct eating the spirit is more divine than so one who eating habits are bad but knows all spiritual saying and knowledge about it. And that will reflect the spirit actions because the spirit actions are determine by the physical body condition to think and act clearly. Do you know that certain foods create a film over the brain to stop correct blood flow to the brain? Then when this happen your thoughts are driftly and you are easy to persuede!!! Actually process foods is the main tools for this! So if you guys aren't eating raw foods you just have theroies about the body and spirit. And once you experience this type of spiritually thru raw unprocess foods your journey has just begun. Then you wouldn't do a lot of things and saying a lot of things. And you would know the truth...... The truth of self! Which is the highest knowledge a wo/man can attain on earth, than you would be deem a Christ!

Fire
Roots got nothing to do with this brother because I'm the god that up rooted you and everything you stand for. Than replant you by the river so you will eat & drink only pure foods so you can grow.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2004, 12:41:48 AM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!

Ark I
I know what he said! I read it and he said the spirite is more IMPORTANT, and that is wrong!

Fire

That mind over matter is physical location of the brain in ones body. Look up a saying before you use it to justify your words brother. Yes the body does return to the earth and the spirite moves on, that's clear. But you didn't address what I said but beat around the bush!

There is only one way for your spirite to be at a high frequecy, your eating habits! Ask any hindu, budduist, or other spiritual sects. The ONLY way for your spirite to be high is the body must viberate on the same frequecy. You are ignoring universal laws which are older than any thing you believe your rooted in. And if are so rooted why didn't you see that what you said goes against universal law? The only way for a person to be spiritual is having a chryolfil diet, that's nothing but greens and raw foods. So as I said before all that is bs!!!! If you ever speak to a highly spiritual person per say. The first thing they would direct you to do is the diet. The body cannot connect with the spiritual realms with a unhealthy processed foods, meat, and other garbage we consume.

So again!!
You cannot divide the body from the spirit. The spirit will be judged according to your physical actions not your thoughts, mind, or spirit alone. That what the bible has made most people think but their missing the point that's clear by both of your responds. If a person take care of their body thru correct eating the spirit is more divine than so one who eating habits are bad but knows all spiritual saying and knowledge about it. And that will reflect the spirit actions because the spirit actions are determine by the physical body condition to think and act clearly. Do you know that certain foods create a film over the brain to stop correct blood flow to the brain? Then when this happen your thoughts are driftly and you are easy to persuede!!! Actually process foods is the main tools for this! So if you guys aren't eating raw foods you just have theroies about the body and spirit. And once you experience this type of spiritually thru raw unprocess foods your journey has just begun. Then you wouldn't do a lot of things and saying a lot of things. And you would know the truth...... The truth of self! Which is the highest knowledge a wo/man can attain on earth, than you would be deem a Christ!

Fire
Roots got nothing to do with this brother because I'm the god that up rooted you and everything you stand for. Than replant you by the river so you will eat & drink only pure foods so you can grow.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2004, 06:53:01 PM »

Blessed Love

But even still the spirit resonate higher than the flesh. Light resonate higher that sound. That doesn't make one more or less important. That is Iniversal Law idren. The Flesh can Never vibrate at the same frequency as the spirit.

--------------------------------------------------

Yes light does resonate on a higher frequency. But Isn"t matter or body or flesh trapped light?? So what you said doesn't make sense!!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
« Last Edit: December 25, 2004, 06:54:01 PM by TREE-NATTY »

rasrossi

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2004, 05:18:31 PM »

Why is it dat sometimes some of us fail to elaborate on the basic subject in a Topic..why all this bla bla whereas the main point is Heaven....Do we Rastas believe in Heaven.Dats the Simple question young Men and the ans is................

Yes we do cos we all believe in Jah and his only Son Christ.

They live in Heaven so we do believe in Heaven,

Why fighting?
Peace

JonaGus

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2004, 07:05:15 PM »

why all this bla bla whereas the main point is Heaven....Do we Rastas believe in Heaven.Dats the Simple question

Yes, brother. And the answer is: We will live eternally in Jah. If any Jehovah's Witness tells you that eternal life in Jah is "just for angels," and that you have to settle for some neverending existence picking fruit and petting animals (just look at those stupid JW books!), he's just shoveling bullshit. We're destined for participation in Jah Life.

alex

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2004, 12:51:03 PM »

heaven is Zion I really dont think heaven is a fancy place thing up in the sky where angels dance around and theres a big building where Jah lives
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.