Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Xmas Bonu...grab it now......  (Read 6286 times)

rasrossi

Xmas Bonu...grab it now......
« on: November 22, 2004, 10:39:21 PM »

This is a kinda contest and it is up now...it is an Eassy competition which will end on the 20th of Dec.2004,Just an Xmas bonus for the lucky contestant.
Nick remains ma Moderator.The winner gets a $100 Xmas Bonus from me RasRossi.

Write and Eassy about Blindness ina man or woman not Animal.

RULES.

No copy work from any post.
Not more than one post and must be posted under this trend.
Only Nick will select the best Eassy.
Only Registered Members can contest.

added by Nick( sorry to modify post!--please post all your entries in this thread!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 05:05:24 PM by rasrossi »

rasrossi

Blindness
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 11:37:18 PM »

Blindness is the loss of vision which can be Natural cause or Artificial occurrence in a Man's life.

Artificial can be either by Accident or malnutrition sometimes irregular child formation can cause Blindness.cases of Inheritance that is probably the Family does suffer from Blindness.

Blindness is one of the worst state a Man can find himself in.It is a general disability to carry out d day to day activities,a blind fellow lacks freedom of movement because he or she will always need the help of others to carry out some activities,the fact that one cannot see the beauty of the World he leaves in,the nice Relatives he or she has,the Kids given to Him or Her in the case of a Blind Parent makes Blindness the worst disability.Been Blind makes one a Parasite in some cases except when the blind fellow is up and doing like the great Blind Musician Steve Wonder and many others.

Blindness to me is a total disability because a blind fellow can not make his own food,see the Result sheet of his kids and do some other vital things in life.
If one is not born blind,illnesses such as Diabetes can cause Blindness,accidents such as Burns on the Face can also force one to loose vision,overdose of some Medicines can as well cantribute to blindness.

If i happen to become blind today,i will never feel happy with the World around me.
We must try to avoild the in take of some Medicines without proper advice from the Doctors or Medical Personals so to avoid ending up been blind.

Proper Medical Check-ups can swell help us to correct any disorder in our Body thus avoiding been blind after some fatal Illness.

I wish to conclude with the point that a Blind fellow lacks proper lively hood.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 05:07:46 PM by rasrossi »

EmpressGong

Re: Xmas Bonu...grab it now......
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 09:44:55 AM »

Blindness: AN impairment of "sight." To be in a situation where one cannot "see."

What is sight?
Sight is a gift from Jah! It does not limit woman to the function of I eyes when beholding the glory and evils of the world that fall under Jah’s creation and jurisdiction!

No, sight is the a spiritual experience achieved by a complete embodiment and unification of mind, body and soul where woman can “see” the powers of creation and experience oneness with Jah. Sight is the use of all senses to grow and interact with Jah and one’s bredrens and sistrens. It is that link that holds the ring of Jah to the ring of life [and all in it] to the ring of I. The chain of Iigher Ites* – the complete circle of Jah cuz everything is Jah!

By feeling emotions in response to speech, song, and visual contact, woman sights all that is surrounding I and can fully feel the true meaning of all that is seen and unseen by releasing preconceptions, misconceptions and pain from I heart.

A blind man may come in different forms. A blind man may not be able to use his eyes to behold what he feels, touches and smells around him. But by his blindness believe that his sight is clearer than ever! For in the absence of something so simple as being able to use his eyes, he has discovered a truly unique gift by heightening his ability to experience the inner trappings that cannot be looked upon by the eye.

A blind man may be able to see what is around him, but cannot feel and understand the mysteries at his feet awaiting his attention because he has closed his heart and ability to feel and believe, to the possibility of discovering what lies beneath…

Sight is indeed a powerful thing. Realise that it is not a term to be taken literally. To “feel,” “hear,” “touch,” and “taste” are indeed ONE …to be experienced…to be sighted.

Free up I mind and let I conscience guide I for in I heart lies the power of Sight.

*Higher Heights

EmpressGong

nothing beats a try right?  [smiley=undecided.gif]

rasrossi

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 07:28:34 PM »

This Contest ends Today........................thank you Nick and  Empressgong for the contributions.

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 11:53:36 AM »

If I really have to pick a winner? I pick empress
Even the longest journey starts with one step

rasrossi

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 05:39:18 PM »

Empress the Lucky winner................contact me as soon as possible so i will know the best way to remit the prize..............
when and where to get it over.
Thank you.

EmpressGong

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2004, 02:31:51 AM »

hi
thanks guys for picking me to win. however noone replied to it but me and i honestly dont think it was really "won" since im technically the only contestant. RasRossi i thank u but i really dont want the prize..honestly i dont.. but i think we shud encourage each other to write and post things more often!
EmpressGong

Amish2

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2004, 03:39:23 PM »

I know this is a comp but i just wanted to say somthing about blindness.

I had an eye infection ounce. Not long ago. I do not mind pain and am not one to scream and shout from a cut etc. However the feeling in my eye was terrible so bad that i could not open it and i was in tears and nearly screaming. The pain was so bad that i could not open one eye whithout causing pain to the other eye. So after waiting 2 hours until the doctor was open i went down to him with my mum guiding me as i could not see. It was terrible to not see i could hear all the everyday sounds around me but could not give them shape or face.
When i got home it was the same as the tablets could not make miricals happen. So all i could do was lie on my couch and wait. My eye hurt much and although my mum tried to comfort me i could not see her and could not feel much comforted. I could listen to the TV but not see the people. I could only see the slight changes of light. It was the most horrible feeling to be blind it was depressing. Being able to hear but not  see.

So i as you will understand was very pleased when i could finally open one eye and see all that was around me and the kind presents relatives brought me!

It may have only been a day but a day feels twice maybe three times as long when you are blind!

(Sorry for the long post.)

Luv all.
Amish
« Last Edit: December 22, 2004, 03:41:20 PM by Amish2 »

rasrossi

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2004, 10:11:27 PM »

Hi...Empress.......ur very technical anyway so be it.
I can see you really don't want the prize...It is out for a grab so i will send it to a charity home by weekend and it will be in your honor Empress.

Speed

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 09:50:05 AM »

I wish I had seen this earlier, I would have entered!

Respect to Empress! Giving the money to charity is very generous, I take my hat off to you!

Amish2

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 04:30:54 PM »

yes charity is a very good idea! I hope the people in the home are greatly helped by the money.

rasrossi

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2004, 06:58:46 PM »

Empress...done.
U were a hero...cos ur name is on d list in d Motherless Home.Jah Love

EmpressGong

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2004, 02:44:04 AM »

thanks so much i feel very emotional right now ..thank u
blessings to evveryone here.

rasrossi

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2004, 04:26:36 PM »

You shouldn't be ok cos u are a Hero.Happy New Year and i wish u all the best cos ur a wonderful person Empress.

EmpressGong

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2004, 01:48:07 AM »

not to debate over this but i am not the one who suggested the money be given to the charity so really it was all ur doing..im not a hero [smiley=wink.gif]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.