Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: "Blackness" in the Bible  (Read 6984 times)

prophet7

"Blackness" in the Bible
« on: November 26, 2004, 11:03:10 AM »

For those that still think that every character of the Bible is "white" or looks like the modern day Jews ("those that call themselves Jews and are not" - Bible) and that blacks had no part in it, check this out :

www.hebrewisraelites.org

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 11:04:10 AM by prophet7 »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: "Blackness" in the Bible
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 01:05:05 PM »

Hotep!!!!

So Hebrew Israelite doctrine. Yahweh Ben Yahweh is still doing his works! Well I see if this is what you deal with I shall answer some "stucks" I see the info. writer has and help see the light were ever it might be hidden!

I checked out two info. letters, one was not up for the Egyptalogist, but the did see the message to the "afro centric". All the other topics were bible related and that was that!

One question was asked on this site the this brother ask the afro centric.

"Where is the 10 commandments in African belief?"
Well belief is not a word I deal with and these brothers may. I know self so what room is it for me to believe in anything when I know self! Knowing self is Ma'at and it is two levels to this that the "Egyptians" knew and had when Abraham "came out of Chaldea the city Ur and went into Egypt". That is what Chancellor was speaks of abraham was not black! He came into Egypt! By the way when we centric's use African it means Egyptian, Kemetic, Nubian, Hametic, Kushitie. We had Ma'at that where the so-called African belief was !

Second stuck I saw was how that the bible says that the Hebrews pass as Egyptians?

The bible is a mixed up book for one reason and one only. Time!
Egypt was there when Abraham came from the Europe (Ur) and there one of there biggest cities Chaldea. We destroyed them with Ma'at, until the land look abandon.

ASHAI to the ancestors!!!!!  
So Abraham and his family were nomads around the outter lands of Kush. But is was Issac who love Blackskin women and had some he brought in Egypt as housemaid and love slave. But Hagar wasn't the only one! So this why he want to bless Esau because of his white skin. Etc.
So the half breed child liked white men and had handmaiden that were African like his father, Jacob: Israel. So Joseph was a lightskin brother they probley thought was a half black & white. Thats why Pharoah wasn't worry about them coming in Egypt because they'll get darker with time. meliain was and still is a important tool for Egyptians. But Joseph was a half cast like Bob, that's why Bob people liken him to Joseph! You see Joseph loved he mother, his black mother. So did the Egyptians that's one of there highest orders of the land " Supreme respect for the Femele aspect of all". So that's how they pass.

A people will always have their own understanding of things but it doesn't mean its right. Only until you see and hear both side of the story FULLY or to the best of your knowledge ability. So think that the Ashanti Tribes ways are not the same as all Africans that's crazy! Every tribe beyond the Saraha Desert beside the pinkneys practice some order of Ma'at. We here in the west to think this is crazy and it's the reason why we are here today in this system! Because we think this way. Damn! We was always together brother but you not them!!  We all came from the Nile valley civilzation. And branch out over time so to this fact we here in America desendents of slaves are in actuality the desendents of the Egyptians! We build the greats structures in the world!!! That hasn't not been match WHATSOEVER! So the many tribes and nations that the outsider sees in Africa that think they/we are not unified is unheard of! That doctrine need to be burned and destory! Even is alex haley "Roots" kunta spoke his own language and spoke a unfied language to others such as the character of O.J. Simpson. Not unified!! They preaching division when they should of touch Divine!!!  

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

P.S.
We can go all day on this but it boils down to, do you think I don't know the so called Hebrew Myth in African when I know the Egyptians the most named place, (people, and culture in the bible in ALL version, translations, and facsmile,) beside the nomads?
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 03:12:46 AM »

Hotep!!!

Knowledge what else is it to study???

Juduism?  No
Christianity?  No
Islam?  No
Buddaism?  No
Taoism?   No
I-Ching?   No

They all are black/rasta history stuff so what else is there to study? Actually there is nothing! There is nothing that has weight in this wide world that speaks of the Divine without it coming from AFRIKANUBIAHKUSHAMETICKEMTIC culture!!!!!!!

Anhk Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

josollsam

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 02:53:48 PM »

I havent been on this board for very long, but so far I have read an awful lot of reasoned and educated posts from many who say they are Rasta people.

I think you are insulting most here, knowledge, with your insinuation that Rasta people do not look outside of Rasta thought and philosophy. It seems to me, and correct me if I am wrong, but Rasta itself is to look around one and learn from everything.

The only one, so far, that has shown themselves to be closed minded about things has been yourself. On top of that you also insult those for whom this board has been opened.

I asked you this once before and you refrained from responding, so will ask again and see if you choose to answer, but WHY do you come to these boards?

josollsam

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 07:01:11 PM »

When I want to know why others come to the board, if it is not already obvious, then I will ask them directly. I dont want to ask others as to why YOU come to this board because only YOU know your own reasons.

Offline, are you a politician?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 11:06:58 PM »

I wasnt just talking about religion man. I was talking about EVERYTHING. Everything from history, to science, to archeoly, etc. Study all different cultures, and see how people percieve things differently. See how societies are made up by cultures, and how cultures are derived from reilgion and spirtulity. There is SO much outside the world of Rasta homie. You're missing out.

Hotep!!!

So much outside the rasta world? How would you know? You profess this Christianity and claim that's it so much more outside the rasta world that obvisiously you have not been in!! So how would you know what's outside of it? That's not thinking with polarity a key in high wisdom of thinking. And something the bible leaves out!! Polarity deals with direct opposite and the opposites know and recongize each other. I can prove to you and everyone on this board how rasta is the fullness thereof. For what you speak on and about with no-ledge of it is really funny. And yes said you have no knowledge about Nile Valley Civilzation that precede all biblical stories. For Abramham came into Egypt out of Chaldea the city of Ur. I will continually repeat that passage for the importance of how the bible is not true for it is the "other" story of the truth. Egyptians are the truth and the whole bible surrounds their culture and history.
What's the use of studying different cultures when it all comes from one place? What makes things one mans opinion doesn't mean its true! But what's truth when ALL mans opinion is the same under thr banner of "One". These days has been here to where as your own Europeans ancestors has said "for a man to think or ponder where God exist in this universe all he/her has to do is visit Egypt" - Greek Philosopher

Egypt knew history, archology, science, sociology, economics, and every other system forms that modernday has labeled.
Where do you think modernday philosophers got them from??  Nothing new is under (RA) the sun.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

P.S.
You asked josell to ask a elder about why you are here but I asked you the same question a while and you never answered. And I am a elder. I feel you are here for stife and vexation.

Dominican_Gurl

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 11:48:32 PM »

i can see that knowledge is talking his usual rubbish again huh

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2004, 03:38:46 AM »

Hotep!!!

Knowledge you asked me what do I mean when I said all religions, ways of life, and the practice of spirituality comes from one place?

I cannot understand how you can't understand this comment. Its obvisous you play dumb when you want to. But you should know what I mean since it was you who said that "I have studied many religions".

Then you turned around and said religion is the tool of Satan!!! Maybe you didn't mean to say that you been studying the tools of the devil....right? We'll hope so.....

The story of Abramham is not mixed-up!!!! That my one many defenses that is UNBREAKABLE!!!!!!!! Just look what you said about it. "That myth is all mixed up" no my friend you are the one mixed-up. Its funny because I can relate to you because I thought the same way!!!! IM Nick he'll tell of my past reasoning. But after claiming I got things mixed-up why did you just say "hmm ok" when I told Egypt had all social science and systems in their culture since the begining. Did you agree with my statement than or playing dumb?

You talk in circles because its easier to confuse the confused. As for me my soul is truly free. And when you talk to somebody who is not confused and knows your doctrine but you don't know their puts you at a disadvantage to say in so many words "rasta is not the key to this life". But I must say rasta needs to live up more to the code of rastafari for confusion is the only devil in the universe.

No-ledge this is a reason board to express why you disagree or agree with others not just to give blow-off answers as you did above. What you wrote in your response carrys no weight and wealth! Or in others words "you chat 'bout nothing". I'll be here to burn all illusions from anyone in this forum to keep this wisdom pure and right. Some might not agree with somethings but in all TREE-NATTY stands strong like a TREE planted by the water, I shall not be moved"

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One

TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 05:32:44 AM »

Hotep!!!!

LOL!!! LOL!!!

Ok here is a debate question for yah!

Abramham or Abram was a whiteman, prove me wrong.

The reason why this question is so important because he and him only is the root of all major religions that exists today and the facts must be presented. Abramham alone is the father of Islam, Judahism, and Christianity and all the branches from that claim his lineage.

The mythology story of Solomon reflexs how they were white in the roots of Rasta. When Menelik born in Afrika, left his kingship at jerusalem to rule Kush. Menelik rule in Afrika to claim his mothers land before his father's. And stole the power of his fathers land to ultimately destory it! Menelik knew of his hertiage and choose what was right in himself. He was Afrikanubianhametkushitekemetic first before a claiming he was from Abramham a Hebrew from from Ur. If you know the history of Ur the appearence of the people should be clear.  

So again, Abramham was a whiteman as is all his sons (Islam, Christianity, Juduhism) were too, except Menelik who publicly and privately disown his white hertiage, for this I say why rasta was created for the blackman rising above thee oppressors! Can you prove differently? And if so how?

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One

TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2004, 03:17:51 PM »

Hotep!!!!

Ok

You said yes Abramham sons were the fathers of Christianity, Juduh....etc. etc. but they had different Gods"? Different Gods? I don't understand? And this maybe be where you're stuck on christ worship....... if there were different how do you know that what jc was saying some else said it.......just like him. But @ a different time much different.  I'll tell why...

If Abramhan was the only to have came in contact with G-O-D in after the flood as it was   written. How and where could of another G-O-D come into the picture out of nowhere? I'll except the flood story because that is everywhere. But for the bible to tell me that  G-O-D is omnipotent where can G-O-D allow another G-O-D take the mind and souls of his only follwers children? Ok ok I understand Issac story was about proving that he was being a loyal follower (but why would he test? He should know all!, so no need for games). So how can another G-O-D come in the picture where only one was known and seen by Abramham & Sa'Rah!!! Where did these different G's ways and means come from? When only one G was known and promised all offspring to be from Abramham?
Differents G's is a hard thing to prove, because that is the first division of the Divine truth.

If you know its One than don't say Differnt G-O-D's especially if they're from the same offspring. And Hagar is not the reason Ishamel found Allah. Allah claim that he was the G of his father in which Abramham still knew, Ishamel never left camp! His mother Hagar handmaiden (the Kushitie) left. There was no other G's then so how can there be now? Different GODs doesn't explain nothing it has to be deeper than that.

Can you please explain again how Abramham was black or darkskin? Please use any reference you would like.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One

TREE-NATTY

prophet7

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 05:19:12 PM »

For all,

www.wcg.org/wn/98may/black.html

Something worth checking out.

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 05:24:09 PM by prophet7 »

prophet7

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2004, 05:22:48 PM »

I read just a little of the site and man, my head hurts. That site is filled with SO MUCH uneducated conjecture its ridiculous! A lot of what the sites say wont even hold up when going by History, let alone the Bible. Its amazing that people believe this stuff. Hey, Ive got an idea, and its crazy enough that it just might work. Why dont you guys study something other than "black/Rasta" history, and then make a judgement on a subject.

What yall say?

Well check out the adress on top......Not all this is written by "black" people, what makes u think this anyway ? There are a lot of other races, including the whites that are seeking and finding out the truth ! And besides read the above, especially towards the end - IT CAN BE PROOVED ! Theses are not just fantasies but, based on facts.
What yall say now ?

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 05:23:31 PM by prophet7 »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2004, 08:32:23 PM »

Hotep!!!!

So the other G's are satan and the Nefilim. Well if you read Zecharia Sitchin book "Lost Book of Enki" (Enuma elish). He speaks about the Nefilim and Judeo-Christian mysticism. What you said about satan and the nefilim as being gods are true, but that also makes all gods in the bible from the hebrews of that same race of nefilim. Ur from where Abramham is from is were the nefilim or the Anunnaki built there ziggaraut cities Chaldea, Sodom, Gormorah, & Babylon. In which they destoryed themselves due to fighting among the gods. And also the real reason the floods occurred. The thing is yahweh and his subjects were at war with each other over power to rule the earth. Yahweh left earth to his nephew Marduk who was in line to the throne of earth. During the end of yahweh rule Marduk or Satan would rebel against him because they both knew Yahweh reign was up. The time of Leo was quickly approaching which was the time of Marduk earth rightful ruler 'the cosomic conquering lion'. So on his way out he command his subject to worship no other god but he. But the thing is yahweh said before he was the only one than he says that to worship no others but me? That leaves the door open as to if these other gods were more powerful and wiser than yahweh? You see yahweh never created ANYTHING!!! The same is said for satan for he only has power to decieve and confuse but not to create. Mmmm that sounds like satan! You need to check out the Enuma elish or Lost Book of Enki so you know if you are worshipping the correct god. Because one god was smart enough to make structures with wisdom so advance that another gods followers can't understand what others has built to their god and cannot match it. The temple in jerusalem can be duplicate, but the temple at Ba'blek and in Egypt was built by the Anunnaki Marduk who I call RA. He force out yahweh from his evil ruling of the earth by not telling the truth to his subject. In which the other Anunnaki deem evil because yahweh want to make slaves instead of civilized beings. That's why the "angels fell from heaven because so-called jesus or yahweh wanted to keep humans as beast which was against the cosmic order or Ma'at, destiny.  So to not to confuse the people that were under yahweh rule Marduk either killed them or gave them to Nintura the son of yahweh and also believe to be the real jesus. But Nintura was greedy like his father and wanted to be god of all so he created Islam as well. Read Zechria Sitchin books he has to be recongized. He is one of a few people you can still read anicent European-Arabric text of the secret mysticism of Judeo-christo beliefs. All of this info. I have said are in his books and are from 10,000 yr old tablets archologist found in the middle east around Iraq during the 1800's. After reading his books and his references he makes you look at what you believe....jc in a much different way. With proof you can see and touch. I have read many of his books and they're known and agreed by all sect of jewish and muslim faith that Anunnaki did walk the earth and ruled the earth before the flood times.

David didn't kill them he was fighting some rebels of the Anunnaki children that were bigger in size. But it wasn't the Anunnaki themselves because David would have been destoryed, if that was a true story. The Anunnaki children still exist, as the Watusi tribe in central Afrika whose aveage height is 6'7" for women 6'10" for men. Famous professional basketball player from China Yao Ming is a direct descendant of Anunnaki.

I don't deal with prophecy in writings of men.
But you do!!! You have said that you see the prophecy in this and that. But if you read what the anunnaki said about this you wouldn't deal with prophecy of mens writings either.

Remember the story of adam & eve? Who was the keeper of the TREE of knowledge and wisdom? Satan the snake? No it was RA the revealer of knowledge and wisdom. For if Eve had not eaten the apple we would be ignorant slaves following the wonders of the Anunnaki former leader Enlil or Yahweh from Ur.  Thanks and praises for Mama Afrika Eve!!!! Comes to show that women are smarter than men!

Anhk Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2004, 08:51:14 PM »

Hotep!!!!

As for Ishmael his descenents are from Afrika. Ishmael was an Afrikan from his mother Hagar the Ethiopia. The last Afrikan to lead the Islamic faith was Muhmmad brother Muhammad Ali. After that the racist white Arabs became jealous of Muhmmad contact with Allah because he was black and murder him . They didn't have a peaceful time until they invaded the India and learn Hinduism and cooperated it in their ways and had a reformed Islam and were called Indo-Europeans that are now called Palestein. And re-took jerusalem as their forefathers did the Persian and Syrians. Ishmael line was broken a long time ago and basically are not is existence since the time of Joseph in Egypt. Islam is nothing but whites fighting against other whites for land of a old god yahweh. And both of them claim that the true messiah would come to them. So israel created Zeus the christ to have claim and dominon over all faiths that theirs is the rightful one.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

alex

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2004, 09:01:02 PM »

isariel didn't create Zeus. the Greeks did
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.