Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: "Blackness" in the Bible  (Read 6985 times)

alex

Re: "Blackness" in the Bible
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2004, 11:02:02 PM »

Zeus was not hebrew based at all, the Greeks who worshipped him came from russia, so Zeus is of indo european origin

alex

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 01:58:03 AM »

its called studying ancient history

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2004, 02:42:56 AM »

Hotep!!!

Hmm I think we're still on the same question and debate. I haven't derail the reasoning whatsoever.  Everything I said goes with everything. I feel your right when you say that I'm overwhelming you because the things I speak of you feel they are different subjects. Just as you do when understanding different religions.

Just advice. When reasoning please don't just blow off questions or answers by saying "where do you get your fanasty theroies?" I told you in my post where this info is coming from. Once you study some of that history then maybe you can get a better picture of what the writers of the bible are telling you.

We're talking about the nefilim or Anunnaki and Abramham and his sons. Because they all tie together in one and you need to see it to get pass Zeus the Christ.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

alex

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2004, 07:06:50 AM »

how am i wrong than o all know knowledge?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2004, 01:26:14 PM »

Hotep!!!!

Ok the place called Ur is where the Anunnaki first settled. You mention the giants that you think David killed off. But those were not the Nefilim or Anunnaki they were just sons of them with earthly mothers. Their fathers were Nefilim or Anunnaki. The Nefilim is what we would call a race of gods. This is the same race as your mythology of christ comes from. With hopes that the Anunnaki would come back from their planet to earth. This same race of gods are also identified in South America. So you now should know the difference between Anunnaki/Nefilim and when the bible talks about their sons. This is a very important point for this is the root of christianity, as the Christians say, and Judahism. And kNo-ledge you need to study as well instead of always telling others to do it. If you know the history of your faith you would know who and what the word "Anunnaki" means! We did a post on this subject a while back and a few people in the forum actucally got the book and read it! The term Anunnaki is only from that book. So you need to read son! And also ever time Abramham said he talked to god like when the time Sarah laugh when the Anunnaki told Abramham that his wife at her old age would be having a son, it was Anunnaki he was talking to! The name Issak means "when she laughed". Now if you know about the anunnaki you can see where I'm going. Because this is the hertiage that Zeus the Christ comes from, and I have gone down his family tree from abramham to mary. Have you ??? No you havent !!! How do I know? Because of the Anunnaki!!!

This god race left earth ions ago but left a few tablets that gives a first hand account of the pre-flood days of earth during the time of Seth children from Adam. Up to Noah after that the story of Abramham comes in. My whole discussion with you was for you to prove that Abramham was black. And I have not seen or read one shread of proof that you presented. If this debate is getting to detailed for you let me know. Its just you are dealing with one of the most read persons in this forum and you have a lot resources that I have that you cannot find on the internet to prove against.  And in actucal if you don't present any proof of he blackness I find you guilty false comments. When you say things off the top of your head with no facts or something to back up what you say what good are you doing??? For anyone??? Your response never instructed me to read or look at something which I have sugested for you to do. I'm not here to teach I'm here to take you out of the Zeus matrix!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2004, 01:58:42 PM »

ii-wy em Hotep

member alex I friend...........

these ChrIst-Ins  are saying to you to study your history.......

look at the thread that is " Da First Men "..........

you will see that the chrIstIn  is doing the DOUBLETalk again as usual.......

he says to study history and in da thread of " da First Men "  he does not accept sciences  discoveries of when Man roamed the earth........

it has been proven..........

member alex I friend .........I ask you = do you really want this persons philosophies on your LIFE ?

remember alex .......they do the Doubl Talk.........

peace brother alex from MICHAEL.............

Ankh udja sneb !
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2004, 12:44:22 PM »

Hotep!!!!

No-ledge! Or should I say tech-no-knowledge! Son you went to the internet and found this website and copy some gal Beth report on the Anunnaki and call this your opinion or one you agree with!?! Son why don't you just read Sitchin book! And stop having others do the work. That gal opinion on the Anunnaki came direct from Sitchin book because it the only books with this info. And she still got everything wrong!!!!

The site tech-no-knowledge got this info. from verbatim, also said that a white guy by the name of Ron found and opened the ark of the covenant in Jerusalem!!! When every histortian and archologist knows its in Ethiopia!!!!

I cannot even comment to these posts and I'll end this thread now. Because you don't have a enough information to reasoning with me about the orgins of Abramham and the Judeo-Christianity faith. And because you don't have this wisdom is the reason why you are still a Christian. I said it once and I'll say it again

Ingorance is Christianity.........oops I mean bliss!!!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

JonaGus

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2004, 04:12:06 PM »

Them who want to know about "Blackness" in the Bible should read An Unbroken Circle by Paisius Altschul (Brotherhood of St. Moses the Black, ISBN: 0916700518). I also like James Cone's God of the Oppressed.

OtownPR

• Normal User
  • Forever Learning!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 08:53:24 PM »

Bless!!

LOL that's pretty messed up Knowledge

That was getting to be a great back and forth discussion between you two which I find always not only informative but also entertaining,  I wish it didn't end but I understand Tree-Natty's fustration with a pasted second hand view point.

Because of Tree-Natty and this site I've started reading the Earth Chronicles and would like to know if there is more sites which compare the views of Sitchin and the site Knowledge pasted view of antiquity or if Tree-Natty you could look past Knowledge's tactics and point out what you see incorrect with this view of the Anunnaki.

Bless.

Lutheran

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2005, 04:09:01 AM »

Knowledge: No mention of fallen angels or even the name "satan" are actually made in the old testament (at least, not in any accurate and non-dynamic translations). Satan is never called 'Satan' until the new testament. Just a thought for you there.

Now, there are mention of Giants in the Bible. They are only located in the Apocrypha -  A collection of books that have material not accepted into the canon for several reasons: They cannot relyably give authorship, some of the books contained material that did not agree with other parts of the bible (if says one thing in one of the books, and then says something contradictory in another book). This was decided before any truly stable church systems were formed.

Lutheran

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2005, 06:55:00 AM »

Whew! You gave me a good work out. I had too check two Bibles just to make sure you were right! I must say, you did your research, and I spoke before I checked, so for that I must say I am sorry!

Anyways... I checked a King James and an NIV with Concordance (Actually, it's called the Concordia Self Study Bible - Used by seminarians and confirmands for their studies).

Well, the Nephilim were the 'fallen ones'. Though in the peoples eyes they were heroes, and great men of renown, in God's eyes, they were sinners ripe for judgement.

They weren't GIANTS persay, but they were of amazing size and stature, not much different than a Roman might have viewed the Gaulish tribes centuries later.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2005, 06:52:49 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!!

OtownPR
I will!!

First

EA, ENKI and Enlil are Annunaki as well. Not just the IGIGI who came to earth and LEFT after a short while. It must be overstood that all the Annunaki came from heaven=meaning sky in hebrew. Satan and his followers were not of the Anunnaki. But the Annunaki had battles and beefs among themselves. Enlil (Yahweh) was the ruler of earth and ENKI/EA was the Lord of Earth hence the name EN-KI EN=Lord KI=Earth. ENKI was also a scientist not a magican. He help the annunaki survie on earth with it conditions.
Eloihim are ENKI, INANNA, Ningzinga; ENLIL(YAHWEH) had nothing to do with creating humans as the story goes. This is why when ENKI realize thru scientifc study of the earth, that there was going to be a flood. Told ENLIL and ENLIL wanted all humans to die. But ENKI having a child with a human as well told his only demi-god son what was to occur. NOAH was ENKI son name.

Need anymore truths seperated from lies let me know!

Anhkoojasneb
TREE-NATTY

Ancient_of_Days

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2005, 08:41:30 PM »

I read just a little of the site and man, my head hurts. That site is filled with SO MUCH uneducated conjecture its ridiculous! A lot of what the sites say wont even hold up when going by History, let alone the Bible. Its amazing that people believe this stuff. Hey, Ive got an idea, and its crazy enough that it just might work. Why dont you guys study something other than "black/Rasta" history, and then make a judgement on a subject.

What yall say?

You are very silly. Why would you come into a room filled with black people, who follow a black-faith--then ask them to study ,something 'other than "black/Rasta" history...--you racist-beast make me sick.
It is a fact that the ancient inhabitants of Ur of Chaldea were black "Melanated/Eumelanated" people--as was all of the original human beings arounnd the world--you very dna is linked to a black father and mother. What gets me with you Nazi's--is that you would try to insult black-myths or reality--while at the same time not expose yours--Adolph Hitler was a Jew , by way of his grandfather, the Swastika is an East-Indian symbol. You are not the people of scripture if that is what you are trying to debate or argue.

The white race (pale-white-man and woman) are a skin/race of sin and death according to the bible--you are a Biblical anomile, and a global anomile--you are the oddity or the sore thumb--it is true that there arn't anymore Hebrew-Israelites ,since  740 B.C., when the Assyrians sacked all of Israel, except for Judah--who was the only tribe that survived 2nd Kings 17:18--it is also a biblical fact that Juduah "Yahudah" was a black tribe--whether in semile or in litereal context they are still mentioned as being such.

I am a man of History, Our-story, as well as your-story--my reality is deeper than just a simple scroll or book--for it is a matter of scripture, science, anatomy, biology, geography, and yes history and ourstory--as well as anthropology--

Get this through your arrogant cracker-skull--they is no such thing as genetic-white-power you are a half-consumned anomile--you and your race--you might have global dominants based on lies, murder, war and bloodshed your history is written in savage behavior and freakishness, homosexuality, pedophilia, crime and criminals even George Washington was a fugitive--you mentioned Jesus/Yah'shuwa/Isaa and history--the fact is history, geography, scripture and science proves that he was black. A melanated man with even short stature--come and try me cracker the way you insult my brothers and sisters here--i will burn your demonic-behind alive with a serious rightious-fire!

*FIRE BURN YOU*

Ancient_of_Days

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2005, 08:41:53 PM »

I read just a little of the site and man, my head hurts. That site is filled with SO MUCH uneducated conjecture its ridiculous! A lot of what the sites say wont even hold up when going by History, let alone the Bible. Its amazing that people believe this stuff. Hey, Ive got an idea, and its crazy enough that it just might work. Why dont you guys study something other than "black/Rasta" history, and then make a judgement on a subject.

What yall say?

You are very silly. Why would you come into a room filled with black people, who follow a black-faith--then ask them to study ,something 'other than "black/Rasta" history...--you racist-beast make me sick.
It is a fact that the ancient inhabitants of Ur of Chaldea were black "Melanated/Eumelanated" people--as was all of the original human beings arounnd the world--you very dna is linked to a black father and mother. What gets me with you Nazi's--is that you would try to insult black-myths or reality--while at the same time not expose yours--Adolph Hitler was a Jew , by way of his grandfather, the Swastika is an East-Indian symbol. You are not the people of scripture if that is what you are trying to debate or argue.

The white race (pale-white-man and woman) are a skin/race of sin and death according to the bible--you are a Biblical anomile, and a global anomile--you are the oddity or the sore thumb--it is true that there arn't anymore Hebrew-Israelites ,since  740 B.C., when the Assyrians sacked all of Israel, except for Judah--who was the only tribe that survived 2nd Kings 17:18--it is also a biblical fact that Juduah "Yahudah" was a black tribe--whether in semile or in litereal context they are still mentioned as being such.

I am a man of History, Our-story, as well as your-story--my reality is deeper than just a simple scroll or book--for it is a matter of scripture, science, anatomy, biology, geography, and yes history and ourstory--as well as anthropology--

Get this through your arrogant cracker-skull--there is no such thing as genetic-white-power you are a half-consumned anomile--you and your race--you might have global dominants based on lies, murder, war and bloodshed your history is written in savage behavior and freakishness, homosexuality, pedophilia, crime and criminals even George Washington was a fugitive--you mentioned Jesus/Yah'shuwa/Isaa and history--the fact is history, geography, scripture and science proves that he was black. A melanated man with even short stature--come and try me cracker the way you insult my brothers and sisters here--i will burn your demonic-behind alive with a serious rightious-fire!

*FIRE BURN YOU*

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2005, 08:51:30 PM »

Huh oooh K! [smiley=shocked.gif]

One
TREE-NATTY
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.