Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: "Blackness" in the Bible  (Read 6986 times)

Rasta_Man_410

Re: "Blackness" in the Bible
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2005, 09:12:31 PM »

Ancient Of Days, I understand your wiewpoint, but don't you think It is against Jah to want to commit a crime against a fellow man? COME ON

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2005, 09:15:08 PM »

To Ancient_of_Days:

You know, there are many people that would take offence to what you just said there. You could have really hurt someones feelings, please think about what you say. Luckily I'm not one of them, I just find this funny. I have heard a few ideas like that, but what you just said...wow. I'm sorry to say it, but you are seriously prejudiced.

xXxXxXxXx

PS Just because there was one bad banana in the bunch, doesn't mean the rest are too. Think about it...

PPs Im sorry if I offend you, but I'm just being honest, what you just said sounds almost as bad as what the Nazi's said.  [smiley=sad.gif]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 09:23:21 PM by x_pink_pixie_x »

Murungu

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2005, 09:21:48 PM »

Oh, my dear God!!!

I think everybody has to sit dung and smoke a spliff on dis one. Bredren and sistren, I thought we had enough wars on religion inna dis world. This forum is supposed to be a peacefull room for disgussion in a respectfull manner. A Sattarom for inlightment and understanding. Now, I want you all to take a deep breath. Calm your senses. Let's smoke for peace.

Ppfffffffhhhh.......pfffff!

Ahhh....that's some good sh*t!  

Bless..

Murungu

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2005, 09:24:16 PM »

[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif],  sorry, can't keep myself from laughing ova yo guys quarreling!  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] Long time since I  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] smoked  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]. HA! HA! HA!

Murungu

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2005, 09:24:57 PM »

Bless..

Murungu

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2005, 09:42:05 PM »

Ancient_of_Days is just hillarious!! Because you were jokeing, right?!!! For you own good, you should pay alikklebit more respeckt when you new inna forum. Never heard yo name before, so who is you to come and disrespect rasta-ways like that. I suggest you go read some more posts and threads before you make another comment.

Just an advise!

What you speak is led by hatred!

Bless..

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2005, 03:43:16 PM »

E.M.HOTEP!!!

Yeah Knowledge your right because I was well on my way doing that to you before Ancient Days cut in! Back to you!

So again what you had copied down from a ignorant lady from the net (which you do often, copy ignarance) is totally untrue. And I'm amazed how you tell others to study and have the nerve to open a thread about the Annunaki and have not a clue about them except rumors! Thats how you get your info.? Maybe those Christian priest have been touching you in the wrong way. [smiley=wink.gif]
Because basically if your are agreeing to what she said you are agreeing that the one you know as God is the Devil and his followers!!! But again you don't read and think thats a good thing on this board. Because that what you have said the Fallen Angels were Satan/Devil and his followers and I just proved to you that they are who you called GOD! This is why the Christian and Judo-Christian ways are contradictive! And you missed it Knowledge! But I'm not surprise one bit! GOD is an Annunaki/Nephellim because as the book said the Devil was GOD's first Angel/Follower. So if you see the chief angel was to leave GOD's side they all left his side! Basically the chief angel put all angels against GOD and GOD cannot destroy himself but thru his powers from the angels it maybe possible! Thats called Correspondence "As above is so below" So if GOD can kick angels out or destroy them so can the angels do the same to GOD?

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

staci

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2005, 08:40:37 PM »

AncientDays-- I really liked the part about whites being an anomile.  That was sweet.  And the part about crackers. also sweet.  I will agree with you tho ,all sarcasm aside, Jesus was black.  Or atleast brown.  Since he is a Jew and all.  But thats just what I think.  But hey I feel you on your frustrations, knowledge tends to do that to people.
one
respect.

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 08:54:04 PM »

Wow all this reasoning...time for a brief intermisssion.

Lizards: a short random poem.

A lizard, a lizard, scurrying along
A lizard, poor lizard, lost his favourite bong,  
A lizard, a lizard, in the shade of his cliff,
Grins at us all while he sparks up his spliff.

[smiley=laugh.gif]  [smiley=laugh.gif]  [smiley=laugh.gif]

(By Me!)

xXxXxXxXx

Murungu

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2005, 09:18:59 PM »

Loved you poem, Pixie!

Just great!

Bless..

Murungu

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2005, 09:20:39 PM »

Uuummmm...... I don't remember what the topic of this thread was, so let me make a new one.

............and everybody lived happily ever after. The End!

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2005, 09:22:47 PM »

Hooray!!  [smiley=laugh.gif]

xXxXxXx

Murungu

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2005, 07:22:07 AM »

Ye, Pixie!
Hooorayy!!!!

Bless..

[smiley=grin.gif]

rasrossi

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »

Anti Christ in force........when they come at u...first they come at what u like.
I like the Bible so the Anti Christ is now heading to ma BIBLE but u son of the fallen Angel..ma ARROWS will pierce u hard.
Ur total wrong mr.man.The website is full of shit...i call it the Anti Christ site ment only for Dogs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.