Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: The Bible [please reason]  (Read 30211 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
Re: The Bible [please reason]
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 08:57:56 PM »

surfmon like it brother, nice clear post

Bless
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 11:20:53 PM »

Yeah the real bible come from Egypt. Right? That what the "rastafari" say?  That definitely what they would have you believe. Because them nah know bout no Hebrew. They nah know bout no Judah. They just ride on OUR name like a leech Rasclot. Cause that all them know. Wan come make competition on whitey's attention. Well come let Rastafari tell them that them can keep burn in them little duppy hell. Cause only one I rule this here thing. And the rest a them chat massive can come repair ate.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:22:06 PM by rastafari »
To see your hurt would be their greatest ambition

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »

Yeah the real bible come from Egypt. Right? That what the "rastafari" say?  That definitely what they would have you believe. Because them nah know bout no Hebrew. They nah know bout no Judah. They just ride on OUR name like a leech Rasclot. Cause that all them know. Wan come make competition on whitey's attention. Well come let Rastafari tell them that them can keep burn in them little duppy hell. Cause only one I rule this here thing. And the rest a them chat massive can come repair ate.

Lol - here we go again....people that do not even know their own his-story...sad.
You talk about Hebrew and Judah...blah,blah,blah....

Well let me tell you something - before there was a Judah or a Hebrew the Pyramids were already standing !! Egypt was already flourishing before that !!
If you knew something about Istory then you would know that......

Want proof ? WELL HOW OLD IS YOUR ADAM OF THE LIE-BLE ? Lol - I guess you do not even know the answer.....
According to your all fake Hebrew and Judah story = 6000 years. LOL.

Well how old are the pyramids ? How old is the Sumerian Istory ? How old is the Egyptian Istory ? Lol - if you had did some research you would know the answer !!
I and I Istory is much much much older than 6000 years !! Much older. So your claim in your Lie-bel, that the first man, i.e., Adam, is 6000 years old is a very big lie !!
Your book begins with a lie !!

It has been prooven that mankind was on the scene long before that !!! So what you got to say about that ?
THE PYRAMIDS HAVE BEEN STANDING IN THEIR PLACE long before there was a Judah or a Hebrew. THE STORIES IN YOUR LIE-BEL WERE LONG BEFORE RECORDED ON SCROLLS AND WALLS IN EGYPT AND SUMERIA WITH THE ORIGINAL NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS WHO WERE INVOLVED !! That you believe in a book that begins its story with a lie is very interesting...LOL.

I could go on the whole day, showing you point by point, how many lies/UNTRUE stories that book of yours holds (due to false copying and changing of the original texts) but, I am not gonna waste I time doing your homework for you........

Want more ? Well go ahead and give me another dumb comment or answer...........

MAN KNOW THYSELF !!

P7

@ALL

Don't you all find it strange that although many of the Lie-bel patriarchs were in Egypt (from Moses right down to Iesus himself) there is no mention at all of the greatest monuments in the world ? Even Moses who had problems with the Pharaoh of his times failed to make a record of these monuments... I mean most of these guys were living and learning there for years and years and not even one OF THEM cared to mention the pyramids ? Ask yourselves why......

P7
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 08:45:21 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »

More so called Rastafari who talk down the Bible? How more clearly can one identify themselves as a FAKE? "Hebrew and Judah blah blah" right Rastafari? Keep on looking for that pie in the sky while you starve.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:48:01 AM by rastafari »

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »

More so called Rastafari who talk down the Bible? How more clearly can one identify themselves as a FAKE? "Hebrew and Judah blah blah" right Rastafari? Keep on looking for that pie in the sky while you starve.

First of all - you can never ever identify I as anything - you are not in no position to do so either....LOL.

Second - at least I do not follow something blindly, like you do, without checking it !!

Third - I do not as you say "talk down the Bible" - I and I put it in its right place i.e., its roots !!
If you had any Idea at all where your Lie-Bel originated from then you would know the real truth behind it !!

Fourth - yes your He-brew and your Jew-duh is a whole lot of crap because that is not their real names !!
So you can go on believing (that is all it is = blind belief) your Lie-Bel or you can take the veil off of your eyes and open yourself to some pure undiluted knowledge that has existed long before your Lie-Bel !!
Knowledge from which your Lie-Bel was developed from and changed in order for the wicked to have control over the masses...and it certainly has done its work with you as we all can sight. LOL.

Fifth of all - is that all you got say i.e., your above comment ? You got no facts, no argument, no nothing in your words that are based on this subject !! All you can do is try to criticize I because you really have nothing at all to say, BASED ON THIS SUBJECT, that would make sense - nothing.
All you show is signs of defeat...So now who is the, as you say, "FAKE" here !?

And last of all - Just to show how confused you are...just to show how limited your knowledge of R-A-S-T-A is ;

I and I are not as you say "Rastafari" - there is only ONE who rightfully holds that name/title and that is H.I.M. !! I and I are RASTA and basta !! Not Rastafari (which is a name) but, RASTA = the followers of RASTAFARI !! Get that straight !! This is exactly what happens when ignorant people try to follow I and I way of life - pure confusion.

Still want more !? Go ahead and make another one of your senseless posts but, do yourself a favor and base it upon the subject at hand......But if you really want to do yourself a favor then you would rather be still before this gets really ugly and you make a fool of yourself by spitting out your nonsense....

P7

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 05:14:57 PM by prophet777 »

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »

All the above posts bring up excellent points
no-matter what the source things have been either been altered to support an individuals beliefs or flat out falsified to control others. to compensate for this we need to expand our sources, find other sources even contradictory take from these sources what you know is just and righteous, just because the overall  meaning of something may be twisted from the truth does not mean we cannot learn from it. the stories of the bible (and thats what i believe they are, stories)  may be augmented to fit a persons personal agenda  but they are not rendered useless by this alteration. we can still learn moral and social lessons from these things we just need to avoid spewing out biblical text as absolute truth and the only truth. personally I treat the bible as a piece of literature and not a history book it may give us insight into life but only JAH can speak for JAH not man.

If anybody has a problem with my personal beliefs I'd happily debate it with them
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »

Your certainly unidentifiable, I'll give you that. People like you make Rasta into a childish joke. One sentence you say you dont talk down the bible and the next you call it the lieble. It really cannot get any more simple. Rastafari, The King, Haile Selassie I has established through his words a certain order in regards to the bible. Anyone who blatantly contradicts and belittles that order and then wants to front like they represent the King is a Lying Rasclot Dawg! And that Means ALL OF YOU! Nothing but low brow racists mesmerized by the firefly of your vain imaginations, Living from assumption to guess.
Posted on: June 29, 2010, 11:07:17 PM
no-matter what the source things have been either been altered to support an individuals beliefs...
And whats this, Do you think if you just try to write in a way that sounds open minded then you judgements wont be seen for what they are. Did Haile Selassie not say that all versions of the bible have one and the same message? And what is the source of that message? Pathetic, Simply Pathetic.

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »

Your certainly unidentifiable, I'll give you that. People like you make Rasta into a childish joke. One sentence you say you dont talk down the bible and the next you call it the lieble. It really cannot get any more simple. Rastafari, The King, Haile Selassie I has established through his words a certain order in regards to the bible. Anyone who blatantly contradicts and belittles that order and then wants to front like they represent the King is a Lying Rasclot Dawg! And that Means ALL OF YOU! Nothing but low brow racists mesmerized by the firefly of your vain imaginations, Living from assumption to guess.
And whats this, Do you think if you just try to write in a way that sounds open minded then you judgements wont be seen for what they are. Did Haile Selassie not say that all versions of the bible have one and the same message? And what is the source of that message? Pathetic, Simply Pathetic.
Congratulations your hate speech has forced me into a total acceptance of your beliefs.
How did I claim to represent HIM, say the bible is all lies, and display my low browed racism?
I said specifically only Jah can speak for Jah, and there are many lessons that can be learned from the Bible.
Just because Jah inspired the bible doesn't  mean the bible we read today is the exact word of Jah.
Take a look at yourself and see who is blindly following their imagination.
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 06:41:35 AM »

I realize because of your religious ignorance that its hard to understand sometimes that your not the only person in the world or even on the board, so maybe when the commenter before you called the bible lies and you didn't my comment was directed at him? Well if you knew that Haile Selassie was JAH then you would have a much better position to talk your wish wash. My point is not that it is the exact word, my point is that it is the exact message which would not be possible if it had been altered to support personal agendas as you said. Run along now back into the know it all commoner abyss of Internet Rastafari.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 10:02:31 AM »

Here we go again - LOL. Oh yes I did and still do call it lie-bel but, you dont get it do you ? You are so brainwashed by a book that holds lies !!
I even prooved it to you but, you still dont get it do you ? How I prooved it to you ??
Well if you had sense enough to read you would have read what I wrote before but I guess you choose to ignore it because you have no answer to my statement. Which statement ?

Well I did mention before that your Add-am (adam) story is only 6000 years old. Your Lie-bel claims him to be the first man but, if Add-am was the first man then where did all the other cultures and people that existed long before 6000 years ago come from !!?? Answer that please !! That is a pure lie that your book tells so, I indeed HAVE EVERY REASON TO CALL YOUR BOOK A LIE-BEL !!
I have plainly revealed the lie you choose to ignore through your blind faith in a book !! NOW GO AHEAD AND TELL I WHY I SHOULD PUT I FAITH IN A BOOK THAT BEGINS WITH LIES !!

Oh yes Selassie did glorify in the IBLE but did you even have sense enough to know that Selassie read many other books - books removed by your Vatican - books that belonged to your lie-bel !? Besides that Selassie read many other books and if you knew the titles and contents of them you would be shocked !! H.I.M. knew the truth behind this matter and that is why he glorified the IBLE BECAUSE he KNEW THAT IN ORDER TO FIND THE TRUTH YOU HAVE TO BEGIN AT ITS LYING SOURCE = the lie-bel. Once you check the lie then you can go on and find the truth behind it !!

THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE CONTRADICTIONS/LIES IN THAT BOOK. HERE ARE SOME MORE :

1. The GENEALOGY OF JESUS? :

In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus son of Mary is mentioned. MAT 1:6-16 and LUK 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and Step father of Jesus. The first one starts from Abraham(verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. The only common name to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH, How can this be true? and also How can Jesus have a genealogy when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no PHYSICAL father.

2. Tempts? :

"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

LOL.

3. Ascend to heaven :

"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

LOL. Very funny book you believe in.......

4. Do you answer a fool? :

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

5. Judging :

1 Cor 2:15 "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:" (NIV)

1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

THIS LIST GOES ON AND ON.......

6. Light/Sun :

GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

7. Creation of man and woman :

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.

LOL

8. Adam :

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

9. God sees all ? :

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

10. Gods wrath/love ? :

GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord; ... he heard my voice; ... The earth trembled and quaked, ... because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it."
EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, and takes revenge on, his enemies. "... who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and rocks are thrown down by him."
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

NOW THAT IS A VERY CONTRADICTORY GOD !!

I could go on and on with this list but, this is enough for now...
Now go ahead and prove to I that these are not contradictions/lies !!!!

So go ahead and believe your lie-bel without questioning it !! You got a long way to go grasshopper........

P.S.: YOUR BRAWLING INSULTS DO NOT AFFECT I IN ANY KIND OF WAY - IT JUST SHOWS HOW LIMITED YOU ARE/YOUR BRAIN IS/YOUR SPEECH IS. I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO BACK OFF BUT YOU CHOSE TO JUMP IN THE FYAH SO NOW YOU A GO GET BUN !! GO AHEAD AND MAKE ANOTHER DUMB POST AND BE SURE TO ANSWER I QUESTIONS WHEN YOU DO SO IF YOU CAN. I GOT MUCH MORE COMING FOR THE LIKES OF YOU !! YOU ARE LIMITED BY WHAT YOU WORSHIP i.e., LIES !!

FACT IS THAT YOUR LIE-BEL IS CONFUSED AND ANYONE THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW IT YOU WILL BE CONFUSED TOO AND YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE.
THIS IS NOT A JUDAH, HEBREW or LIEBEL SITE SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT WE RASTA HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CABALA AND CHILL.

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:34:39 AM by prophet777 »

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

"If man cannot accept the bible and its great message he is doomed"-HIM Haile Selassie I

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »

WELL THEN I GUESS I AM DOOMED - LOL. SO NOW IS YOUR GREAT GOD GONNA COME FROM THE SKY AND CONSUME I ? LOL.
YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED I POST.......duh !!

ALL YOU CAN DO IS TAKE COMMENTS FROM H.I.M. IN ORDER TO ANSWER TO SOMETHING I DID NOT ASK YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT H.I.M. MEANT WHEN H.I.M. SAID WHAT H.I.M. SAID.....

P.S. SO WHAT IS THE GREAT MESSAGE YOUR LIE-BEL HOLDS ?? LIES ??

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:00:18 AM by prophet777 »

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 11:01:52 AM »

Yeah your doomed times two because not only are you misguided but you misguide others in the name of your racialist rasta hype.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 11:44:38 AM »

OH I AM SO SCARED - HELP I AM DOOMED TWICE BY YOU....LOL. I GUESS YOU ARE GOD NOW SEEING YOU ARE IN THE POSITION TO JUDGE I - LOL.
ANSWER I QUESTIONS AND STOP TRYING TO AVOID THEM WITH YOUR INSULTS....

P7
Posted on: June 30, 2010, 12:04:13 PM
NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR CONTRADICTORY GOD THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO AFRAID OF. LOL :

GE 17:1, 35:11, 1CH 29:11-12, LK 1:37 God is omnipotent. Nothing is impossible with (or for) God.
JG 1:19 Although God was with Judah, together they could not defeat the plainsmen because the latter had iron chariots.

GE 11:7-9 God sows discord.
PR 6:16-19 God hates anyone who sows discord.

GE 15:9, EX 20:24, 29:10-42, LE 1:1-7:38, NU 28:1-29:40, God details sacrificial offerings.
JE 7:21-22 God says he did no such thing.

EX 3:20-22, DT 20:13-17 God instructs the Israelites to despoil the Egyptians, to plunder their enemies.
EX 20:15, 17, LE 19:13 God prohibits stealing, defrauding, or robbing a neighbor.

EX 20:4 God prohibits the making of any graven images whatsoever.
EX 25:18 God enjoins the making of two graven images.

EX 20:13, DT 5:17, MK 10:19, LK 18:20, RO 13:9, JA 2:11 God prohibits killing.
GE 34:1-35:5 God condones trickery and killing.
EX 32:27, DT 7:2, 13:15, 20:1-18 God orders killing.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord slaughters 185,000 men.

EX 20:14 God prohibits adultery.
HO 1:2 God instructs Hosea to "take a wife of harlotry."

EX 34:6, DT 7:9-10, TS 1:2 God is faithful and truthful. He does not lie.
NU 14:30 God breaks his promise.

EX 34:6, DT 7:9-10, TS 1:2 God is faithful and truthful. He does not lie.
2TH 2:11-12 God deludes people, making them believe what is false, so as to be able to condemn them.

EX 34:6-7, JS 24:19, 1CH 16:34 God is faithful, holy and good.
IS 45:6-7, LA 3:8, AM 3:6 God is responsible for evil.

NU 30:2 God enjoins the making of vows (oaths).
MT 5:33-37 Jesus forbids doing so, saying that they arise from evil (or the Devil).

DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21  God is sometimes angry.
MT 5:22 Anger is a sin.

PR 30:5 Every word of God proves true.
JE 8:8 The scribes falsify the word of God.
JE 20:7, EZ 14:9, 2TH 2:11-12 God himself deceives people.

JN 1:1, 10:30  Jesus and God are one.
JN 14:28 God is greater than Jesus.

AC 5:29 Obey God, not men.
RO 13:1-4, 1PE 2:13-15 Obey the laws of men (i.e., government). It is the will of God.

BOY OH BOY THIS IS SOME REALLY CONFUSED GOD YOU BELIEVE IN..LOL. AND AM SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF HIM ?? LOL.
LIKE SIZZLA SAYS "I HAVE NO WHITE GOD DON'T TEACH ME ANYTHING WRONG COULD NO WHITE GOD SAVE ME FROM WHITE MAN OPRESSION
I HAVE NO WHITE GOD - IS JUST A BLACK MESSIAH IF A WHITE GOD A BLESS WELL HIM CAN'T BLESS SIZZLA (RASTA)"

SO GO AHEAD AND PRAY TO YOUR IMAGES (IDOLS) OF GOD AS YOU ALL DO. GO AHEAD AND KISS AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR YOUR PIECES OF WOOD WHICH ARE FORMED INTO CROSSES AND IMAGES (MORE IDOLS) OF JEEZ-US GO AHEAD AND KEEP JUDGING AS IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO DO SO - TIME WILL TELL !!

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE LIMITED BY WHAT YOU WORSHIP AND YOUR POSTINGS ARE PROOF OF THIS FACT. YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT/DEBATE OR WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL IT. ALL YOU CAN DO IS INSULT WHICH IS JUST A SIGN OF DEFEAT....

GOT MORE TO SAY ??

P7
Posted on: June 30, 2010, 12:16:56 PM
YEAH JUST LIKE I EXPECTED FROM YOU - YOU BETTER LOG OFF AND BACK OFF WHILE YOU STILL CAN. RUN - BUT YOU STILL CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOURSELF AND THE LIES YOU BELIEVE IN.

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:45:32 AM by prophet777 »

surfmon_I

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 12:02:15 PM »

Question: @ rastafari; " My point is not that it is the exact word, my point is that it is the exact message which would not be possible if it had been altered to support personal agendas as you said."

This is the main point as far as I see, It is not about the word, there is no way to pinpoint exactness because it is written by man and time alters all things.  At the very root is the Message, and what is the message being put out by the Bredren?...  rastafari say "The truth is a closed circle" 
I like that.  the first thing that come to i mind is Osmossis, one way transport.  But,... does that mean it only come from one direction re: viewpoint?  If the truth is a closed circle, there is access from many points.  Trying to get to the "neucleus" of these two views before the message gets diluted in personality.  Truth is truth, and that time does not change.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.