Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: The Bible [please reason]  (Read 30213 times)

rastafari

• Full User
Re: The Bible [please reason]
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »

There are no two different viewpoints. There is the truth and there is confusion. The confusion doesn't really count as a viewpoint because its just fear and loathing. It hasn't yet reached to logic and thought. But it has to be there like the Yang's Yin. When I say truth is a closed circle I mean that there IS NO access to it. You either have it or your don't. So the best thing to do is to choose to be a person who has it. But with this choice must come the realization that you have always had it. Because as I said it is a closed circle. But not all people are capable of having the same level of truth. One must find the level of truth that fits him. The saddest thing again with the fake anti bible rastas is not their own ignorance but the neglect of the rest of the community in helping them out of it.
To see your hurt would be their greatest ambition

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

REAL RASTA NAH NEED NO BABYLON HELP !!
BABYLON IS  WICKEDNESS AND LIES AND WE NAH INNA DAT BOMBACLAAT BUSSINESS. BABYLON IS THE ONE WHO TRY AND CONTROL THE MASSES WITH A CONFUSED BOOK.
RASTA RELEASE THEM FROM THE BONDAGE OF LIES !! AND AS WE CAN SEE BABYLON NAH LIKE THAT !! LOL. YOUR RULE OVER THE LOST MASSES IS OVER AND YOU HAVE TO COME TO TERMS WITH IT WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT !!
I HAVE TAKEN THAT BOOK OF YOURS AND PROVEN, WITH THE WORDS OF THAT VERY SAME BOOK, HOW CONTRADICTORY IT IS !! UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE I WRONG THERE IS NO FURTHER USE DEBATING WITH YOU !!
LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU HAVE NO BASE NO DEBATE NO REASONING AT ALL ON THIS SUBJECT AND ALL WHO READ THIS CAN SEE THAT !!
ALL YOU CAN DO IS THROW INSULTS LIKE A LOSER WOULD !! THAT JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE YOU ARE !! BETTA GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND LEARN !!

LIKE MARLEY SEH : "DON'T JUMP IN THE WATER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM"

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:23:15 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

Whatever. Be a "Rasta" liberated from the "confused book the bible" and I and I will go on as Rastafari laughing at your vanity.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 02:24:45 PM »

YOU ARE NOT RASTA BWOY !! YOU JUST A WANNA BE !! THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO CONFUSED. YOU ARE FOLLOWING A TRADITION , WAY OF LIFE, CULTURE THAT IS NOT YOURS AND YOU WANT TO TELL THOSE WHO ARE CHILDREN OF THE FOUNDERS OF THIS WAY OF LIFE WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO !! YOU CAN'T GET MORE BABYLON THAN THAT !! THAT IS HOW LOST YOU ARE !!

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:27:59 PM by prophet777 »

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 02:26:44 PM »

I know. We cleared that up you are a "Rasta". I am Rastafari who you claim to follow.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »

Posted on: June 30, 2010, 03:30:00 PM
I know. We cleared that up you are a "Rasta". I am Rastafari who you claim to follow.

MORE CHILDISH, IMMATURE, BABYLONIAN COMMENTS ??

LOL

YOU ARE MAKING A BIG CLOWN OF YOURSELF UPON THIS FORUM. GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOURSELF THE LAUGHING STOCK.
LOOK AT THIS BLASPHEMER CALLING ITSELF RASTAFARI...LOL. I HAVE FINALLY MADE YOU REVEAL YOUR TRUE FACE. JUST ANOTHER WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

STILL WANT MORE ??

P7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:43:46 PM by prophet777 »

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2010, 11:15:13 PM »

i was more than happy :)
Posted on: June 30, 2010, 03:45:08 PM
False Prophet Says-"YOU ARE FOLLOWING A TRADITION , WAY OF LIFE, CULTURE THAT IS NOT YOURS"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Of course this is false, Because if I was following them then they would be mine.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:25:11 PM by rastafari »

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 12:22:51 AM »

Prophet just let his ignorance be, he will get angry and claim we are ignorant and following the path of the "wannabe" , but combating his babylon ears any further is wasted effort. babylon has plugged his ears with lies and he obviosly wont put any effort into taking this from a nonbiased standpoint.
hate can only bring pain, to those around you, and to yourself.
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 09:15:23 AM »

Yeah, you're right RastaFox. He is a waste of time. I will leave him to his own folly.

P7

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 09:26:20 AM »

Sounds like you the one who's ears are stopped up because all you have to say to the point I made is personal chatter. Telling people to ignore me. And like the sheep they are they obey. Because I am right and you are wrong. And the longer people ignore who is right they can pretend it is them. When Prophet Rants angrily about how I am a wannabe you dont call for him to be ignored because he holds to the false black rasta status quo which is the only place dhimminis like yourself have a belonging. Your utter ignorance is to be expected. Its that you have forced it unto Rastafari that is a truely irreparable tragedy. Of course in minds like yours, once you are beyond forgiveness you dont even apologize and so in turn lead others into your destructive folly. But we have something you can never take away and never have yourself, and you will remember this to your miserable graves.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »

Dont get intimidated guys,

all are not like he
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

rastafari

• Full User
!
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 12:10:36 AM »

While appreciating the courage to say "something" when others say NOTHING! I cant help but notice that the brunt of your message is directed towards "me" instead of "what", if there even was"what" you had to say. So I cant help but mention that your a duppy who cleans my feet.

RastaFox

• Regular User
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 12:39:05 AM »

Dont get intimidated guys,

all are not like he
I feel no intimidation, I said what I wanted to say, and I see no point in wasting effort on combating someone who is too strong-willed and bullheaded to realize that our views on the surface seem contradictory but in reality are not.

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 11:53:39 AM »

I don't care where they are contradictory. If they are, then that should be repaired. But people chose rather to burn down the palace than have people see that they weren't keeping their room clean. And then go smile about it like the disobedient stiff-necked pickney they are. So proud that "Nobody cant tell them nothing" even when that means they are nothing.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:55:09 AM by rastafari »

RastaFox

• Regular User
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 03:32:46 PM »

I don't care where they are contradictory. If they are, then that should be repaired. But people chose rather to burn down the palace than have people see that they weren't keeping their room clean. And then go smile about it like the disobedient stiff-necked pickney they are. So proud that "Nobody cant tell them nothing" even when that means they are nothing.
you weren't trying to tell me something, and if you where if was shrouded in a storm of insults, how about you cut the fluff out of your speech and say what you want to say. if you want to send me a message try saying it to me not about me. I don't even understand the point you are trying to make here, you jump from the bible being the utmost truth, to essentially saying me and prophet are buffoons and slanderers, then to saying that we are cowards for refusing to argue with you about it, and then toping it off with you not caring that our views are contradictory or not. Ill admit i have been insulting you, myself and my speech is somewhat airy, but who gives you the right to say we are wrong when you have no definite standpoint yourself. If thats incorrect please state your opinion on this matter clearly.

second if your point was that the bible is the one and only truth, defend that point with intellect and logic, not a few quotes from a great man whose message you clearly do not fully understand, and a slew of insults.

If you calm down and actually try to communicate in a sensible fashion i'd gladly debate and discuss this topic with you, but if you continue to escalate this matter and continue to insult me because my views are different i will not waste my time on your hate speech and slander.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.