Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: The Bible [please reason]  (Read 30216 times)

rastafari

• Full User
Re: The Bible [please reason]
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2010, 08:56:58 PM »

Another pathetic "Rasta" script reader for another pathetic "Rasta" script.
To see your hurt would be their greatest ambition

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »

reasoning on the bible i can't help to think of his majesties words regarding it -- the importance of the message

looking at the principles of ma'at it's like reading the commandments out of the bible

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »

Might just be the next best thing.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 07:11:28 AM »

Hey guys and girls I just found a nice saying of a native American that I thought I would share with you all. It is from Chief White Cloud and I know that the most of you will like it. THE WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS IS JUST AN ADDITION I MADE TO THE TEXT. IT WILL BE FOUND IN BRACKETS :

"Your religious calling was written on Plates of Stone by the flaming finger of an angry god. Our religion was established by the traditions of our Ancestors, and the premonitions of the Learned Beings.

It is written in the hearts of our people, thus: we do not require Churches (OR LIE-BELS)-which would only lead us to argue about God. We do not wish this. Earthly things may be argued about white Men, but we never argue over God. And the thought that white men should rule over Nature and Change its ways following his liking was never understood by the red man.

Our belief if that the Great Spirit has created all things. Not just mankind, but all animals, all plants, all rocks... all on Earth and amongst the stars, with true soul. For us all Life is holy.

But, You do not understand our prayers when we address the Sun, Moon and Winds. You have judged us without understanding. Only because our Prayers are different. But we are able to live in harmony with all of Nature. All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature."

Chief White Cloud

P7
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:18:07 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »

Hail Up de Ones dem who are seeking for the truth.,
Cos the truth lies suppressed within.

I don't want any reader to feel a way about what I am writing, just run go check it for your self.

Dem a talk bout Abraham, who dem? De Abraham dem a talk about originate out UR which was one of the main cities of the Sumerian Empire, a dem who give de Babylonians their knowledge. If you really penney de Abraham dem a write bout, you find seh him a fraud. Some a de readers a go vex, but a which man you know, is going to allow a next man to sleep wid him wife, then turn around and blame de man, who innocently married the woman who he was led to believe was the sister of the accuser,(Abraham) But worse it's not just once, Abraham did this twice!! HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Little more you read he was going to sacrifice his own son Isaac, what kind of nonsense is that?
That is the madness of them who concocted this story based upon their low ites interpretation.

Moses; The said Moses who learned what he knew from the Ethiopian. Well piece of his story carries some truth, but it's overwhelmed by volumes of untruth. I could spend hours pointing them out, but check it out for yourselves.

Yashua/Jesus
The Jesus dem a talk bout, was in history a man named (Yashua) an African who stood up against the Ashkenazi and the Romans and denounced them as Murderers, his fate (to be hanged from a tree) is briefly referred to in the Book of Acts. The Jesus (Joshua Ben Joseph) dem a talk about in the New Testament is a fantasy bredrin based upon the historical man.

Look how dem claim Mary was a Virgin, but at the same disregard the fact that she had about six children including the said Jesus, James (the just), Martha, etc. Again; HOW DOES THAT WORK?  The reader should bear in mind that Selassie I had his mother and father!

Even if you accept the story about Jesus, just remember the livity what he preached is totally different to the livity that the church endorses. Jesus never claim that he was higher than, he just showed people a better way of living. but they take the legacy and build up a system of control, to control the masses.  Remember, they use to kill and torture people throughout the History of Europe. The first man to translate the bible into English was burned alive at the stake. Then they have the  cheek to talk about God's work, yeah right. 

They have ensured that knowledge (the true meaning of knowledge) has been burned and trampled under foot. They killed off the Mayans and Aztec's, They obliterated the Native American, They subdued the Indian continent and Asia, They conquered the Aborigine, They subdued the African and after learning from their books of knowledge, they flung them (the books) into the fire. This is all part of their Great Work of Ages which primarily designed to ensure that they CONTROL this material prison where we are trapped.

B.I.B.L.E. (Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth.)
The bible is basically a tool of control that has been added to and mistranslated more times than anyone could ever know. Indeed the Book of Psalms, Solomon and Ecclesiastes, were all written by Ahkenaton and others, Most of the wisdom written in the bible stems from the Books of the Dead   which in turn stems from documents which are long gone, destroyed by the Muslim during the Arab invasion which annexed all of Canaan and North Africa. (Which incidentally was controlled by the Nubian)Mind you I am not preaching hatred, just truth, the reader should bear in mind that it was the Nubian who sold themselves out and allowed what has befallen them, to befall them. Not just then in those distant times, but right up to the the days of colonialism and beyond. Just look pon Mugabe and de rest of dem, who are living big, whilst their bredrin and sistrin are living in abject squalor.  I don't want to sound a funny way here, but right now the reader have to start seeing for themselves they have to start hearing for themselves and ultimately they have to know it for themselves.

Just read the Bible if you want to see how two plus two equals five. (2+2=5).  It's not God who has made us in his image, its them who have created a god in their image and rammed it into the psyche of us by torture murder and indoctrination in order that they can control us. Those of you who may have read my words before will know that I previously wrote that we are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey, and NOT Human Beings on a Spiritual Journey, which is what they want you to believe.  You only have to read the book to know that their is a load of falsehood and nonsense which cannot make sense contained therein. Indeed the whole purpose is about control.

I say free your mind, (Not your brain)

Finally

I sight RASTAFARI as but one path to the enlightenment which each and everyone (regardless of Race Colour Creed or Nationality) must trod to be able to break free. Remember I nah diss the King, I just a show whosoever it may concern that the truth is in there. 
If dem a claim that Mohammed a de last prophet, then a lie dem a tell. I say If dem a hail Jesus, and also hailing Mohammed. Then how them can't hail Selassie I? Who show I de light.

Anyway I can't stay too long, cos de Elders are going to be vexed when they find out that I have been out writing again!!!

Stay Safe.

Hail up Human, Surfmon, and de rest of de I dem.

One Love

Knowledge.

Posted on: July 11, 2010, 08:20:05 AM
Hail Up de Ones dem who are seeking for the truth.,
Cos the truth lies suppressed within.

I posted this message inna a different topic, but I feel that it is more suited to this one
I don't want any reader to feel a way about what I am writing, just run and go check it for your self.

I happen to sight RASTAFARI as but one of a few paths that one can take to reach the enlightenment which each and everyone (regardless of Race Colour Creed or Nationality) must reach to be able to break free from this dispensation.  Remember I nah diss the King, I just a show whosoever it may concern that the truth is in there. If dem a claim that Mohammed a de last prophet, then a lie dem a tell. If dem a hail Jesus, then how them can't hail Selassie I? I aint saying to praise de man (that's an individual's choice) I'm just saying look at the inspiration him let loose (Breaking the seven seals). Its the livity that him project Iman a bless. Seen!

I will start with the B.I.B.L.E. (Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth.)
The bible is basically a tool of control that has been added to and mistranslated more times than anyone could ever know. Indeed the Book of Psalms, Solomon and Ecclesiastes, were all written by Ahkenaton and others, Most of the wisdom written in the bible stems from writings such as the Books of the Dead,  which in turn stem from documents which are long gone, destroyed by the  following;
The Muslim during the Arab invasion which annexed all of Canaan and North Africa and gave rise to the Egyptian empire which some of you a refer to.
The Greeks, who added to the Egyptian language and came up with the Coptic language.
The Ashkenazi, who came from the North with their Babylonian inspired doctrine.
The Romans, whose blasphemies and inequities are well documented.   and last but not least; 
The Brtitish Colonials.
#Remember The Land of Canaan use to spread right up to Palestine and was incidentally controlled by the Nubian.

Just read the Bible if you want to see how two plus two equals five. (2+2=5).  It's not God who has made us in his image, its them who have created a god in their image and rammed it into the psyche of us by the use of torture murder and indoctrination in order that they can control us. Those of you who may have read my words before will know that I previously wrote that we are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey, and NOT Human Beings on a Spiritual Journey, which is what they want you to believe.  You only have to read the book to know that it is a load of falsehood and nonsense which cannot make sense, to I and I. The only way it makes any sense at all is when you see it's real   purpose; which is about control!

Dem more or less start the book by dissing woman to de fullness. Look at how dem blame de woman (Eve) for the con-cept of original sin. I notice that even some of the RASTA MAN, sincerly believe that women should cover dem head/locks, and when you ask dem why, they cite the New Testament writings of Saul/Paul. I asked them; if that is them reason, then why do they (the men) grow (long) locks, when Saul/Paul also said over on the next page, that long hair is a shame to a man??  I am still awaiting a coherent response to that question. I know its just a simple argument still, but I cite it to make a point.   

They talk bout Abraham? But they seem to ignore the fact their Abraham originated out of the city of UR (You Are), which was one of the main cities of the Sumerian Empire, Remember it was the Sumerians who gave the Babylonians their knowledge, which incidentally was taken up by the Ashkenazi. If you really study the Abraham they refer to, you find a fraud. Some readers will be upset, but some of his skanks like for instance; allowing a next man to marry his wife, because he was afraid! Then turning around and blaming the man, who innocently married the woman, whom believed was the sister of Abraham. HOW DOES THAT WORK?  But worse still he didn't do this once, Abraham did this twice!!  They even glorify the fact that he was going to sacrifice his own son Isaac, what kind of nonsense is that?  That is the madness of them who concocted this story based upon their low ites interpretation.

Iman nah deal wid de UR (YOU ARE), CON-CEPT. I am living the I-AM livity. I and I and the Idrin/Sistrin that I know, a hail de UNCAUSED CAUSE. Not the Patriarchical nonsense that they have used to control humanity.

Moses
Even by their own account the said Moses learned the higher knowledge which he knew from Jethro the Ethiopian (not the Egyptians).  A very tiny piece of the Moses story carries truth, but the real truth is; that the tiny speck of truth is overwhelmed by volumes of untruth. I could spend hours pointing them out, but I ain't trying to brainwash anyone, just go and check it out for yourselves.

Yashua/Jesus
The Jesus dem a talk bout, was (in history) a man named Yashua (an African) who stood up against the Ashkenazi and the Romans and denounced them as Murderers, his fate (to be hanged from a tree) is briefly referred to in the Book of Acts v13 ch29. The Jesus (Joshua Ben Joseph) dem a talk about in the New Testament is a fantasy bredrin based upon the historical man.

Look at how dem claim Mary was a Virgin, but at the same time they completely disregard the fact that she had about six children including the said Jesus, along with James (the just), Martha, etc. Again I pose the question how does that work; HOW DOES THAT WORK?  The reader should bear in mind that Selassie I had his mother and father!

Even if you accept the story about Jesus, One should remember  that the livity what he preached is totally different to the livity that the church endorses. Jesus never claim that he was higher than, he just showed people a better way of living. but they have taken the legacy and built up a system of control, to control the masses.  Remember, that they use to kill and torture people throughout the History of Europe. Indeed the first man to translate the bible into English was burned alive at the stake. Then they have the  cheek to talk about their dealing with God's work, yeah right! 

The truth is- They have ensured that knowledge (the true meaning of knowledge) has been burned and trampled under foot. They killed off the Mayans and Aztec's, They obliterated the Native American, They subdued the Indian continent and Asia, They conquered the Aborigine, They subdued the African and after learning from their books of knowledge, they then flung them (the books) into the fire. This is all part of their Great Work of Ages which is primarily designed to ensure that they CONTROL this material prison in which where we are trapped.

I say free your mind, (Not your brain)

Finally

Stay Safe.
One Love
Knowledge.

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »

How many times did His Imperial Majesty up the bible? How many times did HIM say that without it man is lost? And still you people want to chatter this nonsense under Rastafari Banner? Misery loves company.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »

Yo you just a quote nonsense of the low-ites variety
You sound like de government sponsored (devils) advocate
employed solely to spew foolishness to turn man head fool.

Yes, Selassie I make mention of the bible, because it's by real comprehension of that document
that one can start to overstand the way the system tries to keep us under, but them can't
hold us down.

Life doesn't run that straight and there many things in a dis life  that are made crooked.
Some of them can be straightened and some of them can't.

De livity we are striving for, is for higher ites. I note that you just make your simplistic quote
without any objective reasoning to back up your point of view.

PS There's only one man named RastafarI - and that aint you!!

surfmon_I

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2010, 10:54:30 AM »

" No matter what may befall a human being he can always succeed in overcoming it in time if he has the strength of faith and praise to God, for inevitably He comes to the assistance of those that believe in HIM and those that through their work live an exemplary life." HisImperialMajesty, Haile Selassie I

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 01:25:22 PM »

The bible as with anything contains both good and evil. If you focus on the bad you make it seem powerful and if you focus on the good you make it grow.

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »

Selassie "made mention on the bible"...LOL   Yes, Rastafari, Head of the Orthodox Church, Who's entire representation in the world was based on the Bible did. BUT YOU, ALL OF YOU, ARE NOTHING BUT TRAITORS TO THE EMPEROR FOR YOUR ATTACK OF IANDI RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebel Pagans. Your association with His Name is nothing but Defamation. What else would suit the dogs and roaches that you are?
Posted on: July 13, 2010, 05:11:05 PM
Iyah "quote nonsense"? Well tell I and I WHO'S "NONSENSE" I QUOTE. That's how far gone you are. Even when His Majesty's own words put your faithless, doubt sowing chatter to rest, You don't stop. Honor-less Demons. Looking for fresh blood to suck.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:41:13 PM by rastafari »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2010, 02:38:03 AM »

Well, the pope who blessed Italy's attack on Ethiopia also base their 'thing' on the bible. So tell me, how does that work? Sometimes you have to look a bit deeper.

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2010, 03:13:35 AM »

Yes the Pope who blessed the invading Italians claimed to be based in the Bible, and the invading Italians also lost. That's why after HIM conquered Rome He United the previously divided Churches. That's "How that works". Apparently you all haven't looked deeper. Instead you've appeased your own confusion by trying to lead others into it. As if that would make it true. All the while smacking your ignorant lips at the truth.
Posted on: July 14, 2010, 04:02:11 AM
Once again there is no acknowledgment. You are supporting a position that calls what His Majesty said "nonsense". Thats how disgustingly desperate you are to "win" an aurgument. How pathetically scared you are for it to be seen that you are wrong. The only thing you stand for in the end is your own false pride, at whatever cost. Its not "Rasta", Its not "Rastafari", Its Not "Ites", Its just your inflated egos, inflating themselves into further wretchedness.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 03:42:42 AM by rastafari »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2010, 12:22:51 PM »

i bet the pope thought he was doing the right thing. stick to the commandments and you'll do a good job.

surfmon_I

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »

This past Memorial day in our town, there was much Patriotism along with what should theoretically be separated from this countries government, religion.  During the ceremonies there was a  "father" there from the church to offer up prayers.  Among all the crowd gathered, heads bowed in prayer, he thanked "our Lord Jesus Christ".  Thanking him for seeing our "Great Nation" through and making it the greatest  on earth.
  I am sure that were I to have a chat with the father about the desire to hear a speech that would not exclude, or define  who our "Lord" is, among so many diverse members of a community, There would be no such feeling of discomfort for such arrogant, self absorbed (but widely accepted) view.  The same would be true if we were to reason on the Bible.   I know that Jesus is not viewed as Lord by some, Just as I know that Selassie I would not be seen as Lord to Others.  Then we have Buddah,Krishna and so on.  The point is that why do people get hung up on the delivery and acceptance of a view/Message versus doing what it is that increases Awareness???, Sharing.  Helping.  Sacraficing, and OVERstanding.

This has gone round many times and I for one do not like feeling that someone is degrading The I.  We are ALL JAH's children and I am wondering when they will begin to see that in this Global Village.

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 09:29:12 AM »

Once their pretension is exposed they try using universalism as an excuse for their trespass. Thankfully, due to utter impotence, their infiltrations affect little more than standing as a flattery for I and I.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.