Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Thank you NICK  (Read 1102 times)

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Thank you NICK
« on: September 12, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

Greetings,
years I as a man have spent trying to find the truth that is in me.
Thanks to brother NICK he has let me express many ideas an thoughts.
Nick ,  you really have helped me a lot .All the other brother an sistrens here  have also helped much.
Nick.....the movie you told I as a man to watch....unbelievable to most yet I as a man see now....finally.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ME BROTHER NICK

the movie " zeitgeistmovie.com  "    has told I as a man da truth......Blessings ,  MICHAEL
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Re: Thank you NICK
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

Greetings Michael,

It's amazing to stop and count how many years this web site been here and how many people have passed by this way. I am honoured to have been able to read all the wisdom posted here over these years.

The movie, in my opinion, makes things that we all feel and know on some level very clear. I am glad it has enlightened you Michael. Spread the word, as the world changes it would be awesome to have the ideals presented by the venus project as a solution!

Enjoy the experiences that make your day
Nick
Even the longest journey starts with one step

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 03:35:41 AM »

This site contributed to my faith and testimony greatly from the wisdom and truths bredrins  shared with i.

to nick and everyone ini give blessings!!!

ONE LOVE TO ALL!

Coyote

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 05:11:06 AM »

I'll add my thanks here to Nick, for this wonderful forum; this place of learning.

I'm a Canadian Aboriginal person (Métis) and for many years have been a seeker of knowledge. 
Ever since I was young I have found myself drawn to Reggae music, the work of Bob Marley in particular, and I long wondered why this would be so.  The message in Bob's music is so. . . . Native on many levels I found that I was not the only person of Indian descent who was drawn to it.

Only fairly recently have I taken my interest in Bob Marley's world to the next level and have been learning as much as I can about RastafarI Ways.
I found a great resource here on this forum and I must say that I am very pleased to find that there is so much in common with the beliefs of Aboriginal people here.

So, thanks to Nick for his amazing forum and thanks to all those here whose most interesting and inspiring posts i have read here.

Regards
Mike in Vancouver

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 04:01:51 PM »

The Venus project......yes brother Nick...ahsome and enlightening.....makes me head spin  and  fall down

Big Ups brother NICK
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.