Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: I need some spiritual guidance  (Read 918 times)

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
I need some spiritual guidance
« on: September 27, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »

life has gotten me down recently and my usual methods of cheering myself up just aren't working.  a few of my close friends died recently one of suicide and one of overdose and i just cant seem to get over that.  i cant write songs like i used to be able to its like all the life just fell out of me.  i realize that there are people suffering much worse than i in the world but i need some help. 

does anyone know any good methods of coping with grief or is it something that just passes? 

Jah bless
-Jon
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

Coyote

• Standard User
Re: I need some spiritual guidance
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 03:01:10 AM »

Quote from: RastaFox link=topic=7436. msg75348#msg75348 date=1254091618
life has gotten me down recently and my usual methods of cheering myself up just aren't working.   a few of my close friends died recently one of suicide and one of overdose and i just cant seem to get over that.   i cant write songs like i used to be able to its like all the life just fell out of me.   i realize that there are people suffering much worse than i in the world but i need some help.  

does anyone know any good methods of coping with grief or is it something that just passes? 

Jah bless
-Jon

Hey Bro.

Condolences on your loss, mon.

I can only tell you that time heals and when you spend time thinking about the positive it helps.  Knowing that the Creator watches over you will also be of comfort I think.

Best wishes.

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
Re: I need some spiritual guidance
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »

Thank you brother
RIP Rose and Taylor

im trying to focus on the fun times we had but its a bit too much right now, im only 16 and their deaths where really the first time someone close to me died
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.