Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Blessed Love idrens!  (Read 1665 times)

Slovakidread

• New User
Blessed Love idrens!
« on: September 27, 2009, 02:33:14 AM »

YES I!

Greeting from I mon Ras Uki from the Slovakia massive.

I mon was introduced to the i&internet site by an idren who told me about the posts of a mutual bredren named Ras Kanye.  However, was disheartened when I went to read the thread.  It appears the brother's topic has been locked? Mi know sey Ras Kanye can be a bit of a clown sometimes, but why did the I's ban him? We have limited access to rasta topics here in slovakia, so I think it'd be better to beat the bredda down with Kindness if "the i's" kno what I  mon mean, seen? (sorry if not make sense, english is not our first languege).

Hopefully, some of the I's will be happy to know that di idren got his visa back and will be flying to the i-nited states soon to continue his rasta iducation (hopefully making it back to Jamaica as well).  Peace be with di I's

surfmon_I

Re: Blessed Love idrens!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »

Greetings Uki,  Welcome and may the I find what is sought.
  Bredren, it does not take much to learn that foolishness has a very short life.
WE are free to put what ever face we want on our internet experience, and when we come to a serious place, we must be serious.   The Bredren "kanye" speaks nothing but foolishness, and although life is for living, it is not to be wasted.
  And so, if a heart wants to seek and learn, it is better to do so openly and honestly, for if we begin on a journey without regard of our steps or the direction of our movement, we shall soon find we are lost.
  So be true.  put your face on the words written, and soon we shall come to see the inner light that we all have in common.
Peace be with you.
~S~

Slovakidread

• New User
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »

Blessed,

while di mon is kind of a joker, di bredren mean well.  yuh dun kno?

Anway, mi go see di bredren off at the airport last night.  He plans to land in the ites of I-ami (miami) today, him sey him will call me from di i-port.  After that, he found one gyal to drive him cross country to a place called "Compton" where him will live for i-while.  I mon wish him luck dey pon his road trip and am told that him are plan on keeping in touch about his journey.  YES I!

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »

if he's going to the same Compton i&i thinking about (In California) tell him to be careful out there, its not to safe of a place in some areas.
best luck to you and him

Jah bless
-Jon
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

Coyote

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »

I spent time living in Compton, years ago and as I have a cousin living there still, I am told it hasn't changed much.

Whether you are black, white, Hispanic, whatever, Compton is a...racially charged place.
It would be wise for your bro to be particularly careful where he goes in that 'hood and with whom he travels.

Peace

fluke

• New User
  • UKSUSclan
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »

amerimaka goes crazy

jah know

Slovakidread

• New User
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 09:09:07 PM »

BLESSED GREETINGS IYAS!

It's I mon Ras Uki Locks from the Slovakia massive once again inna DUB STYLE!

I mon is happy to report that Ras Kanye is doing well in Compton, save for one time where he got beaten up by some guys who call themselves "crips. " Thankfully, Ras Kanye told me his homies stepped in and stopped it from getting crazy, and things have been ites in the rasta city since then.  I am currently preparing I are bumboclott pilgramiage to Imaiaca.  I got an ites rate at a guesthouse in a place called Cassava Piece.  Has anyone been there? apparently one of Kanye's rasta mentors Movado is from there.  Pon di gullysiiiiiiiiiide.  I look forward to this trip, ispecially after everything that happned with di mon called Vybz Kartel last time I went to the blessed land of Imaica.  If I mon don't get the place in cassava piece, I was thinking about staying in Tivoli Gardens where Kanye told me about an ites gathering called "Passa Passa"

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.