Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Matthew 24:23-28  (Read 3745 times)

White_Rasta121

• Newbie User
Matthew 24:23-28
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »

Matthew 24:23-28

Its say This 'Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not'

????

I fully believe that H. I. M was the messiah , or is it a different messiah??

Jah bless
One Love

surfmon_I

Re: Matthew 24:23-28
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »

Blessings Bredren,
  Just I view, with a start at the root of the word;

Etymology: Hebrew māshīaḥ & Aramaic mĕshīḥā, literally, anointed
Date: 1560
1 capitalized a : the expected king and deliverer of the Jews b : jesus 1
2 : a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause

Did you know the anointing oil that was used, within its mixture contained 9 flowering canneh~bosm (cannibus) tops?
  I suppose it is for those that have eyes to see, as the saying goes,  do not BeLIEve, know in your heart what is true, for it is there that the word has been written.  I have come to see that  His Imperial Majesty, is the light of lights.

This phrase, may mean something to some people, yet it was with Bredren Elijah that I began to see that the words HIM are infact  the Only Majesty which is GOD.  Something we ALL have in common, yet it is manifest in different ways to different people.  Ask Hebraic people who the Mesiah is, and they will say he has not yet come.  Still, some Christians await Jesus return.  Rastas sight Haile Selassie I as Jah in the flesh.  This light is seen by many people and just as the tower of Bable collapsed and the language confused, we each see things differently.  The question then becomes, WHAT do we do with this vision/knowledge?.  Do we hold it up in pride and "show" it?  How will we use it to make the light brighter?.

Ones will go back to the written word to find meaning, but it is in between the lines of difference where we come together.  This light bathes us ALL, yet we choose to stand up against one another in the world.

~S~

henry8362

• New User
Re: Matthew 24:23-28
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »

H. I. M never said H. I. M was a god the prophet marcus garvey predicted his coming "Look to Africa, for there a king will be crowned.  " i think what the bible is saying if someone claims they are god like me saying "i am god" if ya understand

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.