Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Got Banned from WOJ - LOL  (Read 2833 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Got Banned from WOJ - LOL
« on: December 02, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »

Yes I !! As I seh I and I got banned from the so called world of jah - LOL !! Dem nah know JAH in the sense of KNOWING !!

Listen... every time I posted something over the I-tellect of dem... dem attacked I and I - and even when I man started I own topics !! It went on to the point where them did not just banish I but, even erased all but, 5, of I man posting, for fear that all who can read will sight how foolish them is !!

They even have a rule that no-one can join for too long without showing a picture of themselves !! LOL !! I and I even confronted them on that by saying something like this : are I and I being controlled by the police !!?? Why you all ask I for picture ? Want I ID number too ? Am I on a Rasta or a Police interrogator site now ?? Wha a gwaan !!??

LOL. Then some of them so called "mod-r-haters" tried fe challenge I with stupid kindergarten talk and when I bunned them them erased I from them forum !! LOL !!

I really think this post should be in the joke section of I AND I forum because all World of Jah are a BIG BIG JOKE !! They are all impostors !!

I even received posts from some of them long time members telling I that they have never seen someone like I deal with the so called "elders" of that forum in the way I and I do - and to keep on doing what I man do !! That just shows how much those who are on their forum believe in dem !!

I am not sending this thread because I am what you would call "mad" at them !! I am sending it as a "warning" and at the same time as a "dare" to all pon here so they can go there a see for themselves what type of fools misuse I and I culture fe them own greed !!

We even had a subject where one of them mods wanna tell I that she nah care bout no one but her riches (in different words but, in that sense) and , when I asked her what that got to do with being RASTA she had no other answers than cuss and cuss !! LOL !! So then I man cussed her in a RASPECTFULL way and she was silent !!

She was not the first !! I wish they never had erased I previous posts so that you all could see it for yourself !! Ban I !! But, Why they have to erase I postings !!?? That is fake !! Fake to the bone !! Fake to the very essence  of fakeness !! That is definitely not a RASTA SITE !!

RASTA NICK I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE STILL HERE MY IDREN !!

YOUR SITE IS BLESSED  and will remain longer than babylon wanna be, police, passport controlled
,so called "RASTA" sites!! At least we have FREEDOM of SPEECH pon here as long as there is no DIRECT cussing !!

BUN DOWN BABYLON WOJ !!

MORE FYAH !!

P7
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 07:58:15 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

1080man

• Full User
Re: Got Banned from WOJ - LOL
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 01:16:45 AM »

haha, funny. Iyah like rasta nicks site.

InI have had many good vibes, lots of raspect and the best sense of direction thats true to I self.

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

BlessUP I Bredren, It has Always been a pleasure to reason with the I !.  Every site has its message and members, but it is the interACTION of who we are with who we reason with that JAH shows HIM lessons. 

Give Thanks for still having Rasta Nicks Forum, what go round come round, and seems that after a time, we always return home.  Spend some time, and JAH willing, we may meet again for a chat.

Blessed guidance, ForIver Loving JAH !
~S~

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 11:04:29 AM »

As I have always said this site is what YOU make it with your posts :)

Love to you all
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

Some people are not strong enough to handle difference of opinion or tough questions being asked of them, nor are they sure within them own ways as to what they believe or who they are so they resort to eliminating anyone who distrups this within themselves or there image of what they think they portray. This is very very clear over at WOJ. to ask for a personal picture in order to post while at the same time the "Administration" (?) says they don't have to give one is very telling and a sure sign that the site is not what it claims to be, I could understand if it was a "Private" forum with select members but it is not it is a public forum. The site is racist plain and simple and filled with psuedo historians who read a few racist books in jail and hateful racist who are not capable of seeing the bigger picture and simply blame all bad things on all white people and categorize all white people under the banner of "White Supremacists", each day on there I read a post or two that completely contradicts the works and sayings of HIM..it was at the end laughable to say the least and was hailed up by all the same haters and racists as "Fyaaaaahhh" "Keep Da Fiyah Lit Lion" and other such stupid sayings by 1st grade two left shoe wearing fools, Oh well at least here If I have a difference of opinion it can be reasoned over and as we have learned in the past either accepted or not by others but continue to share a sense of community with everyone with respect for there way of seeing things.
 I was banned from World of Hate like Bad Brains was banned in D.C., WE DON'T NEED NO i AGAINST i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9numtxBTbY&feature=related

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 06:22:10 AM »

wow i just signed up for that site too, thought it was kinda weird for the picture and all. I def. feel some big brother vibes with that, by the way I havent posted in a while been really busy with my music but I am in need of spiritual conversation lately. Hope all has been well with everyone and that Most High is blessing all as much as I.

Namaste,

Rasdave
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

rastafari

• Full User
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 12:06:24 AM »

The picture thing is just the sealing of their inequity.  In essence it is, as has been said, a pathetic, racist, attempt to gather depravity pretending to be Rastafari.  At least Rasta Nicks is roots.  No thing though.  The whole of the "Rastafari Movement" have to get a beating for trying to fit an Inivershial Power inna dem own conceptions.  All the while so "offended" I and I would call attention to their vanity.  LOL indeed!
To see your hurt would be their greatest ambition

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 12:46:06 AM »

the ting i like of rasta nicks is the sense of enlightenment i&i acomplish each visit, not one go by when i do not learn something to take with i and add pon i wisdom, nuff seen?
Seeking Ras Tafari

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 04:03:42 AM »

Blessed Love
Nuff Raspect to all the true and noble
commitment to Truth & Rights of ALL a must in I sight
I still have a place in I heART for the beautiful and noble dat dem cant swash in Iyah True World of Jah
mi profile there remains although I haven't posted or read much their for ages
I have true friends that I met there heARTical righteous folk who share with I n I mutual RASpect
let that be the rule for I n I say, so I won't spoil that by vilefiling I RastafarI e-community and the unity vibes we acome to share, here, there and Iverywhere
not just a few of I friends banned from WOJ and I hafe say Our Bredren Nick shows wisemind in his reticence in excluding anyone for difference of Ipinion
even I hada whinge about another member of this forum (to Nick, I'm sure you remember the details mi brudda Nick, Iman Instigator of this forum) after many yrs of trying to reason with the Bred, and Ras Nick just allowed the controversy to Itinue, luckily for I, coz I learnt sooooo much from dat Bred who I had the clash n burn vibes with and I was grateful that our Bredren Nick was so wise n gracious and allowing , finally I learnt what I Lion Bred (the one with the ROAR and the bite) was helping I learn and all that remains is love and affection and acceptance and a healthy banter that leads to communication, reasoning and opening ones mind to more by allowing another differing Ispective to challenge, stimulate and deepen one inner reasonment in the Iniverse of choise
although I Bredren ZionLion I shall call him, has not returned with his controversial banter for a good while now
let the inclusive  reasoning I-tinue
Selah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 09:49:35 AM »

I am happy that people continue to enjoy coming here. It is very easy to ban or mute anybody who does not 'agree' with all that is posted and on occasion I have had to 'remove' a member because their only desire is to disrupt. However, most of us live in a democracy where free speech is not allowed, since it is no democracy it is slavery! lol. This web site is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship and I am in charge - I choose to allow freedom of speech, since if you are not free to voice ya opinion ya probably enslaved! lol :)

My sarcasm aside, glad you all still enjoying contributing here. :)
Even the longest journey starts with one step

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

Yes Iyah ! This is the only RASTA site where freedom of speech really exists and I love it !! Best site pon the net.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »

All i say is

Good and bad people,,, in high and low places..

There will be good people on woj, and bad, just as there is and has been on here!!

Keep it positive, love and raspect

Selah
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

InI been on WOJ
der be some good heart RASTAs on WOJ but some seem so misguided and full of hate seen?
dey strike gainst babylon with malice not love and overstanding, dey usin slander and hate to gain dey means, dey usin da ways of babylon.
anyway InI like it here better
peace and RASpect
JAH love
Jon
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.