Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: my relationship with a rasta man  (Read 2341 times)

90sgal

my relationship with a rasta man
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

I am currently in a very good relationship that has helped me to appreciate life. In my early teens i did a lot of unthinkable bad things that nearly caused my life.  Then I randomly met a rasta-man and we got to know each other, now together for 2 yrs i feel like i can move on to live with him, as i have told him everything, things that i havent even told my family.  first I'd like to say I'm in my late teens(19) and his 10 yrs older, he has 2 children from a previous relationship and from the Caribbean.  However I'm black British, brought up in a white suburbs with my both parents, doctor and chef.  i am scared they might dishonor me because i chose to be with a rasta, which to them is seen as dirty and uneducated!

surfmon_I

Re: my relationship with a rasta man
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:37:18 PM »

If we are UPFull people, and do things with a pure heart, there is no dishonor. 
 Clean is clean, lables are another thing completely, and people per-judging anyone before getting to know them is the utMost in Vanity.
 Education would tell a person, that if there is anything we can learn, only an open mind can do it. so please keep your mind and ears open.
 Respect our parents, for they are the reason we have been brought to this world, it is important we can be as close to them as possible.
 Love knows no boundaries.
OneLove,
  ~S~

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.