Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The day Has come...share the LOVE Start the LOVE  (Read 2055 times)

TheONE

• Newbie User
The day Has come...share the LOVE Start the LOVE
« on: December 20, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »

I am a new Rasta and I continually keep hearing that JAH's message will finally prevail and show the world his Love but we are waiting for the time.    I believe the time is much closer than many believe and Love is close to taking over the world.    I think JAH is waiting for ourselves to say the words and prayers too start the initial message and show the people.    JAH Almighty wants us to lead the way rather than we relying on him (even though we do each second of out life)  I see the light to our tasks based off of Azarayas with the people of Ethopia stealing Lady Zion or atleast plotting to steal it even before JAH's angel revealed himself on earth and accepted the move to Ethopia.    Presently we have heard HIS angel telling us to share the one love so every one begins to see the light so I wanted to start the beginning.    I have talked to JAH and was told that my purpose on earth is important to RastafarI and the people, and believe this could be my calling.    I just wanted to start a worldwide prayer focused to the Lord expressing ourselves through each of our IandI vision of love.    If we combine our prayers & meditation to a certain moment in the day the affects will be amazing.    We will feel each others power as we share our own words too start the beginning that JAH has wanted since the begging of man.    We will never know what could of been if we never try so please be with me as I express my love in prayer, hopefully combined with hundreds of others.  .  .  there will be a change on the earth and we will start it and JAH will know and forever LOVE each of us.   
So please be with Thursday night December 15, 2009 10 pm.    I live on the east coast of America.   (hxxp: www.  time.  gov/timezone.  cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java) 22:00
I can not say what to pray for because it is for IandI to decide just recognize our purpose and feel each other sharing with JAH and believe in our message 100% in our hearts and we will prevail because LOVE will always prevail!  just focus the prayer on the world forever loving ALL. 
Posted on: December 16, 2009, 02:18:47 AM
Glory Be to the Father
JAH Almight
JAH RastafarI
I RastarI
IandI RastafarI
IandI Free
Bless JAH Children
HAILE King Selassie I your son my brother and OUR Savior
Posted on: December 16, 2009, 02:34:28 AM
I would like too continue these coordinated prayers to build up JAH's Army.   The message was heard by JAH but I would like to keep increasing our power and get more people to pray.   So at midnight new years when the new day and new year begins send your message of Love to the Lord.   Also recognize the start of the beginning of the movement of LOVE and PEACE.   As well as the strength of prayers in our numbers.   Please be with me on this day I can see the change and the fire inside is beginning to shine in everyone!

Glory Be to the Father
JAH Almight
JAH RastafarI
I RastarI
We RastafarI
We are Free
Bless JAH Children
HAILE King Selassie I your son my brother and OUR Savior

1080man

• Full User
Re: The day Has come...share the LOVE Start the LOVE
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 02:08:29 AM »

Seen, InI is curious how the vision came to the I?

But also I have had this feeling Iyah talks of...
InI a young rasta. 17 years young. packing as much wisdom as I mind can fill everyday.
As a boy InI felt that I was here for a reason, and RASTAFARI showed I this reason. TO reveal the glory of jah and his works. I do believe the time is now. My generation, has grown in religious views, but also struggled. everyone needs a hand and concsious word with a blessing.

Spread the love. Iyah will committ my life to it. (out of all the ways I could grow to the system and the gain the world at the price of my soul, JAH has given me light in this life. So I will continue to walk the path of RASTAFARI and live the bible and kebra nagast.
PEACE and BLESSINGS.

TheONE

• Newbie User
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 04:20:09 AM »

It would be great to get lots of support.
The time to make a difference is happening we can make it real!
JAH Love
Bless All
Posted on: December 24, 2009, 07:29:39 AM
60 views noot bad. . .
I know IandI can do alot better
Honest to Jah, if this doesnt do well the devil will win. .
His message to me
Bless us All

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 12:08:10 PM »

BlessedLove,
  Yes I ! the power to Unite !
The vibration of this has power.  It is an Idea that should be practiced and Increased.  EachOne, teach One.
  Although the times and calenders are different, if a time is set apart, we shall know what to aim for.  
Till time comes;

http://hornstull.nu/wordpress/?tag=rastafari

click on the video at the top, the first one.

JAH Bless and Guide InI people.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 12:14:45 PM by surfmon_I »

TheONE

• Newbie User
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 11:26:15 PM »

For today is special.   It is the end of something unseen.   And tomorrow is the beginning we finally see.   
Tonight there is a blue moon.   Which is the second full moon of a month it is special and symbolizes something very powerful.
Please everyone be together tonight in Prayer.
For we speak to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Together in One.

Also any one with The Kebra Nagast please read wisdom.   I don't know if there are different copies but in mine page 58 there is a gap.   Read through the page its truly unbelievable if you see what I have seen. 
Jah give us the strength to start the the Beginning
Amen.

bimka ra*

• Newbie User
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »

jah bless you too .  I really dont understand what u mean , because ma english i not very great , but i believe that you are right , and i gonna keep walkin in ma true way , love way! i love this life,but im not happy living in rules , when bitches is lieng for everyone,when people are fighting , where i can find ma peaceful place,with people who is like me.   :)

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.