Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: what is rasta ??  (Read 3041 times)

layah

• Newbie User
what is rasta ??
« on: December 19, 2009, 05:13:33 AM »

hi

hi everybody
i would like to know what is rastafari ???

why haile selassie  is just like jesus and god ???

why rastafari bobo shanti is different than nyabinghi  ???

why rastaman ou dread men have so many women and family why dont they have one queen and children

what is the difference between  catholic islam orthodox and rasta

why rastafari men lie so much about they faith ?? and is there any one person  who could answer me ??

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: what is rasta ??
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 07:14:54 AM »

Rastafari is truth and righteousness.

Why ask why haile selassie is just like jesus and god? You unhappy with it? I&I give thanks for the most high haile selassie I.

In I fathers house there are many mansions. Why not look at what is the same?

Why rastaman this rastaman that? Why you generalize so much? Everyone have to answer for their own integrity.

layah

• Newbie User
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:36:08 AM »

ok  may be it   is easy too say love and peace for this or that in rasta

but nobody wants to answer me .  so what s wrong ? my questions are about truth ?? knowledge if you know the

answer  why nobody answer me   in order to share in love and respect the faith ???

blesss

Posted on: December 25, 2009, 01:20:39 AM
i realize that if there are too many human feelings in rasta

first dread locks if you don t have locks  you can be rasta? not to hurt you mi friend

but morgan said dont haffi dread to be rasta so why it is so important?? appearence ???first ???

in babylon this it is their dress code . .  judge this . . . . 

sometimes i m french but i hope in this forum it was  possible to discuss truly in faith 

but always the same topic white coul be rasta  dread locks  nothing important concerning reasoning

and share consciousness about HISTORY BLACK PEOPLE ACTS AND DAVID HOUSE  KEBRA NEGAST ETC

IF  i hurt with mi questions how could you answer to your children

remember  you have to teach dem THE TRUTH 

BLESS 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

You can't see the answer if you ignore it at the same time. Rasta is truth. Rasta is love.

Dreadlocks is a natural thing. It is the natural expression of hair before babylon try to change it into something artificial.

Rasta is to stand up against babywrong.

irielight

• New User
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 04:10:54 AM »

Hi Layah

I am new here I have spent my whole life learning and seeking the truth i am nearly 39

There are 2 ways of looking at Ras Tafarianism
1 way is to see other Rasta and the way they speak and act and try to fit in and understand...

2 way is to simply know yourself....you already know the truth about what is right and wrong by the feeling you get in ur heart..

For this reason I refuse to mimick or 'try' to be Rasta
The first thing I would say to anyone is to listen to the Maharaji talking about self knowledge which is the first thing to learn here
http://mspeaks.com/archives/2008/maharaji-in-toronto/
Hindu is not rasta but all things come from the same root and the world 'should' be together as one..
In I fathers house there are many mansions.

The second thing I would say to learn is about the Fire!! in the heart
This can be looked into here
http://www.topdeckpublications.co.uk/perfection

Foundation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ras Tafari the name of Haile Selassie I

His Imperial Majesty has been identified by Marcus Garvey and then by all Ras Tafarians as the blood line of King David. In the bible it says that King David's bloodline will always exist with a child...etc
To rule the world under 1 ruler....

If all nations and peoples gave up their power and bow down to the most high then there would be world peace, this is what Ras Tafari is: peace, love and unity..

That is all there is!

:)

Personally however
however I am not satisfied that the blood line of king david has enough presence in society
where are they???? why they no speak???? what is going on????? this is what I am struggling with at the moment, despite what i read in the bible and dispite my faith... what is real now?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 04:31:32 AM by irielight »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:47:35 AM »

If you focus on bloodline you are racist I tell you. It is to put one family above the rest and I know HIM did utter words against such folly. "until there are no first class and second class..." We are all of the same flesh and blood, the human family.

Maharaji ain't no rastafari yet he have some wise things to say. There is some folly in there too though. I didn't watch it too carefully and the topdeckpublication i didn't even have time to check yet, even though i like what you said about it earlier.

layah

• Newbie User
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »

greetings thanks  irielight

your answer is just a light for my mind .  so now i agree with you

where is the king david blood line now  after  HIM ? YOU RE RIGHT   why don t they manifest ?

i got the same questions but in that babylonian world  they might beware  .  because  moise gave us what we shall do to respect I and I  . 

i try to learn more  about HIM and the past  to see how biggest is this babylonian world even though it fells down

so you know i hope we could discuss many times about  the TRUTH .  SO THANK YOU SO MUCH

FOR BEING  SO BRIGTHLY AND CONCIOUSNESS 

SHARING  LOVE  LAYA

TO ANSWER YOU OSKAR

WHAT  S WRONG ?  RACISM  IN A RASTAFORUM ?   LOOK SHARE THE TRUTH
IS  TO  NOT TO CALL EVIL  FOR GOOD  AND  GOOD  FOR  EVIL 

LOOK DAVID HOUSE  BLOOD LINE IS THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE LORD AND HUMAN

SO THE LAST IS HAILE SELASSIE KING OF ETIOPIA  DON T YOU KNOW  IN ETIOPIA IS A BLACK NATION

AND HAILE SELASSIE I dont have any locks on his head  so rasta  is not appearance ??? is it ?

and what ? the truth is not to be blind look the HISTORY  JUST LIKE IT IS 

WE shall in love so you dont understand mi opinon so not telling  things about racism

so many white sister and black people  in this world who live in peace IN CARIBEAN ISLAND  AMERICA  ETC

so the truth is  etiopia is a black nation haile selassie is black   AFRICA IS BLACK  SO JESUS WAS BLACK

SO THAT IT IS THE TRUTH .  NO RACISM ONLY TRUTH

BLESSINGS

Posted on: December 30, 2009, 07:30:13 PM
BUT  NO ANSWER IS  THIS FORUM  CONCERNING  WHAT IS BOBO SHANTI AND NYABINGHI  OR ELSE

NOTHING SO THANK YOU OSKAR  FOR RASTA IS TRUTH AND LOVE  and  AFTER ? 

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.