Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Sistah Molliebaz  (Read 1575 times)

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
Sistah Molliebaz
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »

for those of you who know our beloved Sistah Molliebaz, it pains me deeply to have to tell of her passing last night, as a result of motor neurone disease.  i  spoke to her last week and tho she sounded very sick indeed she was in sound mind. as this disease can be devesting for the sufferer it it a blessing that she passed while she still had the ability to know what was going on around her.
She was a kind and generous soul who had nothing but love for all those that knew her, and a habit of taking the lost and lonely into her heart and under her wing. she will be greatly missed.
Rastafari
 Sistah Joanna
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

surfmon_I

Re: Sistah Molliebaz
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »

Ises,
  Sistah Margaret will be Missed.  She indeed and Irit touched many souls by making herself available to others and sharing the loved that dwelt withIn her. 
  I am happy to have had the chance to speak with her on the phone card that  had some time left on it from last speaking to Bredren Bird after the passing of Sistah Vee, and it was nice to look back and even laugh with her.   We spoke of the strange sounds of our each own voices compared to the sound we hear in our heads from the pictures we get of each other.  We shared photographs and music as we chatted frequently here at nicks @ 3 years ago.
  Since then, as with others that have touched our hearts, We become part of each other in various ways.  These bits are absorbed and actually passed on to others, and so we Live on.
  Many Thanks Queen Jo for sharing the news, sad as it be.  May JAH welcome her with the Love that she shared with others.
~S~

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:45:38 AM »

Indeed she will be missed. How short our time here really is. Best we enjoy all the moments we have.
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:32 AM »

Words fail to describe how i feel about the sudden loss of another beautiful sistah. I to am glad i had the opportunity to reason and talk with Sistah Maggie. It's raining here so thats a good sign to me. Rest peacefully Sistah Maggie. I hope Sistah Vee is there to meet you and embrace you.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:38:11 PM »

sistah maggies service will be held on 28th january at 12pm. i will be attending.

blessed
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »

Yes I-loveds
I am not sad for our Sistah Mollie, a wisemind and lovely heart, she is more free than we now
I did not know her as well as some others here, as my physical distance aids in a space of not having so much contact, and so I am much sadder for myself at missing out on more of her warmth and Spirit as much as I did, and for her friends and family who will feel a lack of her physical Presence perhaps
maybe we will all meet on another plane one day, as we have, I know touched each others heARTs
how hungry I am for deep and long lasting friendships, having been a child and young mum, who was always on the go, never sticking around in one place long enuff to experience community and real deep abiding companionship....when I go...I want to go knowing I gave all I had to give....I bet Mollie felt that and left knowing her love will be felt for many generations to come...
May she be Guided to be where she is meant to be
free and happy
love you my sistah Mollie
and hugs to lovely Jo, Wahine, Surfah and family....
I-sis Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 12:00:34 PM »

May BeLoved Sistren MollieBaz rest in peace.

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.