Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: World Citizenship  (Read 1094 times)

surfmon_I

World Citizenship
« on: February 07, 2010, 04:32:15 PM »

Greetings of Love and Peace,           Through the Power of the Most I, We Give Thanks for this Gathering of Sistren and Bredren.

It brings Great Joy to see such sweet togetherness,  at seeing the coming together of minds and Irit with thoughts of World Citizenship.

As Bredren Nepsis mentioned:  "I am taking on the ascetic exercise of World Citizenship.  Illuminating.  Be a World Citizen, and you bring World Citizenship.  Crossing paths is an essential function for InI, and is a doorway into a world beyond our world, yet ever present." 

Many of us have begun this exercise by the mere visitation of this site.  It is because we look beyond our immediate environment, to a world of which we are a Part.  To realize that we are part, an essential part, of the completion of the Whole.   We have been shown, and experience examples of how very much interdependent many of the eco-systems that exist are, and the delicate balance of life on this sphere which is woven into a sacred fabric of time.  We are given this moment and this free choice, so we must take a look at what we mean by being a World Citizen.
  The crossing of paths is indeed essential, the free sharing of minds and awareness  are nourishment to seeds of transformation which are nestled in the fertile soil of our potentiality.  Our uniqueness and Loving care should radiate outward across the space that is between us.  Compassion should be cultivated in our everyday lives and practiced daily.  In this manner it radiates from our homes to communities, regions, countries to continents. 
  JAH Guide InI

Nepsis

• Full User
Re: World Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »

Many of us have begun this exercise by the mere visitation of this site.  It is because we look beyond our immediate environment, to a world of which we are a Part.  To realize that we are part, an essential part, of the completion of the Whole.   We have been shown, and experience examples of how very much interdependent many of the eco-systems that exist are, and the delicate balance of life on this sphere which is woven into a sacred fabric of time.  We are given this moment and this free choice, so we must take a look at what we mean by being a World Citizen.
  The crossing of paths is indeed essential, the free sharing of minds and awareness  are nourishment to seeds of transformation which are nestled in the fertile soil of our potentiality.  Our uniqueness and Loving care should radiate outward across the space that is between us.  Compassion should be cultivated in our everyday lives and practiced daily.  In this manner it radiates from our homes to communities, regions, countries to continents. 
  JAH Guide InI

This site has contributed to my movement, inwardly & bodily.  But lawful credit must be given to Haile Selassie I for the clear call, and resound of HIM's ambassadors. 

I think it would help if we imitate in heart and spirit the abundance of nature, of which are our components.  This is a cosmic reality that could change the circumstance of human life in an instant. World citizenship to I predicates free travel of all through the far reaches of the cosmos, and close, to the inside of cosmopolitan centers in agreement to raspect the laws.  This is to serve the purpose of distribution of goods, education of the children, preservation of ancestral knowledge and way, good health and well being for all.

Blessed Iration

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 22 queries.