Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Not so natural locks...  (Read 1208 times)

Benjamin

• Newbie User
Not so natural locks...
« on: January 29, 2010, 01:38:37 PM »

Greetings and Blessings to you all

Iman have recently added some colours to my locks and am now in need of guidence.  I know that the styling of the locks can bring attachment and vanity but on the other hand, if IanI fill my heart with the wisdom of the most High then surely It will not matter what is on the outside.  Yet I and I still fear a little judgement.

I would be most grateful for any thoughts and advice on dis meditation

One Love and praises to the Most High     

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Not so natural locks...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »

Blessed Love Bredren BenJahman, The Idren is indeed a Son of Jah-MAN,
I am sure in the knowingness of your heART, the Bredren is aware that what is wise and True pon the RastafarI Trod is deep with thy HeART, known only by the Presence and Mystery of the ALMighty and so what vanities of shallow judgement of the populace would equal to the Judgement of the Almighty?
Who is Mercy and Truth and so no fear of the Most Important Judgement oF All,
it not be on the surface, but at the deepest core of Ones being. -the undying love for What Is AND What Is Not,
 that Counts pon This Trod
of Ones Own Relationship With the Majesty of within and without
savy?
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »

~~~If life is a series of cycles, what goes,comesback.
 Recently, the feeling of having completed a cycle has been put before I.  Daily we are shown chances to make our way on the road of life, it is Ultimately how these choices rest withIn us that manifest our state of mind.
  I Give Thanks for the chance to Ivote 6 years to the study and absorption of Rastafari Culture.  It has been far longer period of watching with reverent Respect of the delivery system of this vision.  Oh what a joy to dread up natural with a vow of attention to the Natural State of this Blessed study.  The family has been very supportive.
  Now comes the time of completion.  The end of what ones vow and work toward.  I know that the vow is ever constant and Must be true, and each day brings new life, with a view of reaching just a bit deeper inside ourselves and Giving Thanks To JAH for the chance. 
  Why does this too not cycle ,I had asked myself? and I know that it does.  In a way vanity may be seen in the pride of locks, painted ,twisted or Natural.   It is how we cultivate the seed we have been given that we shall reap our froot.  I wondered if it would change I, But the Love Just keeps on getting stronger.  Thanks Nya for coming back and writing with us.

Benjamin

• Newbie User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 12:20:36 AM »

Thank you, blessed love to you both.  your posts have enlightened Iself with thought, and shown new steps on my path.  An I give thanks for this community where RASTA can share wisdom, to any who ask, humbled by love and unity.
 One lOve

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 06:34:42 AM »

**.Thanks Nya for coming back and writing with usThank you, blessed love to you both.  your posts have enlightened Iself with thought, and shown new steps on my path.
Happy to Help and reasoning is a love of Ine, lovely to re-connect with the I Surfmon
I am needing the time-out here provides it seems, I am called back
I know only the moment, all else comes to me when it is time
Blessed Love to you both, I cannot express how beautiful that feels
the Blessed Love, only that is is Worth It, all of It
:-)
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

"Yet I and I still fear a little judgement."

from who? show me a perfect "Rasta" or a perfect "human", it's simple my friend...Love who you are that's all.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.