Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: What do rasta say about anxiety / stress  (Read 3263 times)

tierry

• Newbie User
What do rasta say about anxiety / stress
« on: January 07, 2010, 07:01:11 PM »

Hi,

what does rasta say about overcoming anxiety and stress?

Thank you and bless!

(I read hxxp: forums. rasta-man. co. uk/smf/index. php/topic,413. 0. html but it's not so good)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:06:54 PM by tierry »

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
Re: What do rasta say about anxiety / stress
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:45:27 PM »

Blessed Love tiery...

Though the I or the other I can sight Rasta as kinda institution that impose this or even that, the reality of rasta if path of freedom and emancipation. In stead of being carried away with things that are downpressing, rasta is about searching and looking for somethings that uplift and cheers one's soul--developing intimacy with the whole creation and its subtle music. Knowing pleasure in little things that life deliver to our sight and senses and harmonizing with all thru thanks giving and praise.

So consider about anxiety and stress for instance... where do you think all that comes from? Being unease is a sign of disconnection with the stream of continual nurturing of nature that hold growing things upon its laps and sustain them in majestic ways. Finding a true sense of faith begins with coming to peace with nature and existence as friendliest reality that is usually taken granted and unappreciated for what it really is.

A distorted sense of self can bring a lot of unnecessary maladies and symptoms of psychological complications. Single remedy is to find ur true self the more u pursue this the better the relief... Don't be astonished to find out all anxiety and stress is due to 'boggie' presumptions on issues. Getting natural is message of rasta--letting go, forgiving, and in some sense self forgiveness can relieve  oneself from self defeating sequences due to lacking of genuine self loving. Finding worthness in Love is rasta's groove of JAH Love. It is in this that InI find shelter and seek overstanding to all matters of life rest assured that it One Love that hold together and sustains everything ! And it is a revelation and joy to find it.

More and more 'digging' into this love and its role of connecting all the people active within the faith; is overstanding the culture and the barriers that entrap one and one in rigid structures of formal institutions and systems referably as 'The Babylon' system. Living in darkness is living in soul captivity and Rastafari stands for the light which sets one free from all bondage--whether physically or conceptual. And within the culture of trodding rasta it outpictures itself as the culture of communicating and I-ducating about Rastafari and Truth--chanting down babylon.

Rastafari is prideful trod, not under the canopy of vainful ignorance but in confidence of JAH guidence and seeking perfection out of wicked ways that usually vexes the human spirit. Rastafari is humble so that it can learn from all and everything. And this make it resistant to dogmatization and ordhodoxification. Rastafari is seeking new visions to mould  human patterns within the art of living known within the culture as The Livication and originality and simplicity in eating--Ital Livity.

Rastafari is empathical, vivacious , veracious and open hearted. If it knows sorrow then it due to deep compassion toward that which still grop in the darkness if it knows laughter that is due to perennial joy that comes with comprehending how totally carefree and not-to-be-unworried-for all things can be.

Dont Worry Be Happy.

So JAH Seh.

Blessed Love
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:47:34 PM by moses »
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:33:29 PM »

bless up moses I
Seeking Ras Tafari

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »

Moses I, sending thanks and complements for the upfull post

tierry

• Newbie User
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 04:35:59 PM »

Quote from: moses link=topic=7493. msg75633#msg75633 date=1263156327
Blessed Love tiery. . .

Though the I or the other I can sight Rasta as kinda institution that impose this or even that, the reality of rasta if path of freedom and emancipation.  In stead of being carried away with things that are downpressing, rasta is about searching and looking for somethings that uplift and cheers one's soul--developing intimacy with the whole creation and its subtle music.  Knowing pleasure in little things that life deliver to our sight and senses and harmonizing with all thru thanks giving and praise. 

So consider about anxiety and stress for instance. . .  where do you think all that comes from? Being unease is a sign of disconnection with the stream of continual nurturing of nature that hold growing things upon its laps and sustain them in majestic ways.  Finding a true sense of faith begins with coming to peace with nature and existence as friendliest reality that is usually taken granted and unappreciated for what it really is. 

A distorted sense of self can bring a lot of unnecessary maladies and symptoms of psychological complications.  Single remedy is to find ur true self the more u pursue this the better the relief. . .  Don't be astonished to find out all anxiety and stress is due to 'boggie' presumptions on issues.  Getting natural is message of rasta--letting go, forgiving, and in some sense self forgiveness can relieve  oneself from self defeating sequences due to lacking of genuine self loving.  Finding worthness in Love is rasta's groove of JAH Love.  It is in this that InI find shelter and seek overstanding to all matters of life rest assured that it One Love that hold together and sustains everything ! And it is a revelation and joy to find it.

More and more 'digging' into this love and its role of connecting all the people active within the faith; is overstanding the culture and the barriers that entrap one and one in rigid structures of formal institutions and systems referably as 'The Babylon' system.  Living in darkness is living in soul captivity and Rastafari stands for the light which sets one free from all bondage--whether physically or conceptual.  And within the culture of trodding rasta it outpictures itself as the culture of communicating and I-ducating about Rastafari and Truth--chanting down babylon.

Rastafari is prideful trod, not under the canopy of vainful ignorance but in confidence of JAH guidence and seeking perfection out of wicked ways that usually vexes the human spirit.  Rastafari is humble so that it can learn from all and everything.  And this make it resistant to dogmatization and ordhodoxification.  Rastafari is seeking new visions to mould  human patterns within the art of living known within the culture as The Livication and originality and simplicity in eating--Ital Livity.

Rastafari is empathical, vivacious , veracious and open hearted.  If it knows sorrow then it due to deep compassion toward that which still grop in the darkness if it knows laughter that is due to perennial joy that comes with comprehending how totally carefree and not-to-be-unworried-for all things can be.

Dont Worry Be Happy.

So JAH Seh.

Blessed Love

Thank you rasta - reading this has been a lifechanging experience for me.

So long now!

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »

Give Thanks to the Most I, One and All...

In Oneness,

JAH Bless
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

capt_gruuvy

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 01:14:38 AM »

Moses I

That was a beautiful response and something we can all take to heart.

I do not like the trite response.   Tools you can use is what it's about.

Thank you,

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 02:42:09 AM »

Beautiful words Moses.
Timely reminder for I of what is and is not important.

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.