Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: im a white teen?  (Read 1198 times)

minklad123

• Newbie User
im a white teen?
« on: April 21, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »

im a white teen and for the past couple of years Ive been rlly interested in the Rastafarian religion.  i love the music and everything they stand for.  i was wondering some ways i could practice the religion and some ways to help me believe in Haile Selassie.  Ive also been reading a couple books all about Rastafarian religion.  i realize this takes time but i would like some tips

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
Re: im a white teen?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 01:43:57 AM »

Nov 2, 1930 the Coronation day of Ras Tafari is the most significant event in the history of the earth. On this day the prophecies pertaining to God's glory and Power was manifested. Zachariah 14:9 saids that the LORD would be crowned King over all the earth and in that day there would be one God and his name One. Revelation 19:11-16 foretold the Coronation of God. It saids that he would reveal his name. On Nov 2, 1930, on the Sabbath day Ras Tafari (Prince and Regent at the time) was Crowned  His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Elect of God, and Light of the World. Isaiah 9:6 saids that a child would be born and the government would be upon his shoulder and he would be called the Almighty and counsellor. Psalm 87 told us to look to Ethiopia, for there this man would be born; the Highest Himself. Ethiopia, since ancient times have merited the title Zion or New Jerusalem. That is because She is not only the oldest civilization, but also the oldest Religious (Christian) nation in the world. Daniel 7:9-10 describe God as the Ancient of days; it saids that thousand x thousands would minister before him. Psalms 48 saids Zion is the desired place for this great event; it saids that the nations were gathered in the city of God. Many distinguished nations of the world was assembled in Ethiopia to witness the Crowning of the King of Kings. More importantly my friend is the works of Haile Selassie I. His Majesty is known as the peace maker and the defender of the principles of international morality and collective security. African countries won their independence through the relentless appeal and diplomacy of Haile Selassie I and via the establisment of the OAU. The United Nations was created as a result of the Emperor's decree for a stronger and more faithful international community.

My advice to you friend is to read and study the Bible, and research all you can about the life and teachings of the Almighty God Haile Selassie First. I am also oblige to reason with the I one on one if you are interested. contact me via email

Bless up all warriors of Jah
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 01:51:17 AM by Ras He-lem »

rebelution_love

• New User
Re: im a white teen?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 06:16:30 AM »

I've been very interested in the Rastafarian way of life for a long time.  Looking for guidance and knowledge.  Please help.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.