Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Facebook group?! Hacking?! Fake Profiles?!  (Read 2704 times)

benjammin

Facebook group?! Hacking?! Fake Profiles?!
« on: October 29, 2010, 07:49:14 PM »

Hi.... Blessings.... Im not sure if you have seen the post on facebook? The one sayin that you created fake profiles on here and talk to yourself or something like that... This guy is talking about george bush getting hold of him and getting a job or something... Please enlighten I? I'm not accusin you of it coz that would be ridiculous  but do you know this guy or anything...?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=19386564613 is the link if your wondering... Any idea!?

Love, Peace , Guidance

One Love

Ben

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Re: Facebook group?! Hacking?! Fake Profiles?!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »

Hi Ben,

Yes that was my favourite troll 'jah wayne'. He has been banned from this forum and now banned from the facebook site. lol. He likes to keep me entertained with personal attacks and death threats via the net. I guess he needs a better hobby but he seems to like the one he has chosen.  :D
Even the longest journey starts with one step

benjammin

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »

Haha what a weirdo?
Do you know this guy in person? Death threats? You reported him to the pigs yet? Wow what does he have against you?

One Love

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »

To be honest you would have to ask him what he has against me.... I do not have his life or experiences to be able to answer that. It has gone on for so long now that I have grown used to his communications and although I no longer bother to read them any more I would probably 'miss them' lol

In reality, one of the bags of mostly water has an emotional problem with another bag of mostly water. Even if I am one of the bags of mostly water involved there are many more uplifting things to occupy my day :)
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 27 queries.