Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: VEGETARIANISM, TRUTH & LIGHT  (Read 1968 times)

Daz

• Newbie User
  • So simple, so natural, Jah say to keep it clean...
    • Interfaith Vegan Alliance
VEGETARIANISM, TRUTH & LIGHT
« on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:07 AM »

Dear Rasta Nick, have I come to the right place here to pop you a question or two? If not then please excuse me as I'm new here and still getting familiar with the site.

First of all, I would like to say congratulations to you (and the rest of the team) for getting the Rasta site up and off the ground, its like a Zion Palace in here.

Okay, to cut along story short, can you advise I how to go about making contact with a vegetarian Rasta? You see I'm from Leeds, West Yorkshire and I'm doing a project for Uni, I'm organising a group discussion with vegetarian faith holders such as Buddhists and Jains etc.  I think its only right to invite a vegetarian Rasta or two.  Ideally, I'm looking for people who were born into vegetarianism and it might not be so easy finding full-time a vegetarian Rasta. 

Nevertheless, if you can point me the right direction I would very grateful.  If so, please post me message or email me.

I also would like to if possible ask you for some advise about building website to this high standard, but can work on that later.

P. S.  I never even had a clue that King James was the son Mary Queen of Scotts, you see Religious education and history lessons were wack at that time!

P. S.  Nick, I'm not been fussy here, it's probably just my screen, and if not it was probably intended to be this way, do you know when I'm posting a message, well, the typing area is plain white until near the far right hand side of the page, where the typing then rears off into the yellow section, just in case you was not aware of this.  Okay.

God Bless, One Love, & Peace Out
Daz[/b]

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Re: VEGETARIANISM, TRUTH & LIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 01:32:35 AM »

Greetings Daz,

have I come to the right place here to pop you a question or two?
Indeed you have :)

can you advise I how to go about making contact with a vegetarian Rasta?
Other than making another post here asking for people in your area I would not know another way.

I also would like to if possible ask you for some advise about building website to this high standard, but can work on that later.
I am happy to help whenever possible and time allows.

do you know when I'm posting a message, well, the typing area is plain white until near the far right hand side of the page, where the typing then rears off into the yellow section, just in case you was not aware of this.
I wasn't aware of this. It did not happen for me when I made this post, but the site does need work. Unfortunately I have had very limited time. I do keep an eye on what is going on though ;)

P. S.  I never even had a clue that King James was the son Mary Queen of Scotts, you see Religious education and history lessons were wack at that time!
Very informative this site if you have time to read 71247 Posts in 5016 Topics lol

Oh by the way. The problem you had with the screen might be solved by unchecking the spell check button below the white input box. :)

Enjoy the moments that make up your day :)
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Daz

• Newbie User
  • So simple, so natural, Jah say to keep it clean...
    • Interfaith Vegan Alliance
Re: VEGETARIANISM, TRUTH & LIGHT
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »

Hi Nick & Crew members,

First of all thanks for the reply which I an I have only just caught up on today !

Yes, thanks for the advice there, I did ask around and even managed to make contact with Benji Z whom further inspired me to refine my work!

There is no rush, the project goes on and on, and I would like to hear from any of you's whom are strictly Ital or rather, consider yourselves vegetarian or vegan.

Yes, so far I've reasoned with a fellow Hindu and fellowess Jain which was truly insightful, big issues are non-violence and to all living beings, Karma, tolerance and peer pressure!

Okay, I will keep you up to date with the work - oh yes and virtue pops up, self awareness and self conscience.

P. S.  yes the spell check unchecked did the trick and still checked my b@DsPelling ! and yes I will have to have a read up on that post you mentioned ! in the near !

Okay - Catch y'all soon, peace out & one love

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.