Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: I am VERY new to this.....  (Read 1269 times)

zerocool

• Newbie User
I am VERY new to this.....
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:08:17 PM »

Hello all, I am very new to this and in fact, I don't know anything.  I have a friend who is Rasta and he was giving me the run down of his religion and faith.  It was very interesting and spiritual to me that I have found a path to follow in this belief and lifestyle that I need to become more familiar with it and grow.  Can anyone help point me on the right path to begin my journey?

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: I am VERY new to this.....
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:42:47 PM »

Blessed LOVE Sistren,
It is not for I to point you anywhere but into your own heart and soul....as far as i know.....many roads and truths as there may be....yet things "resonate" with the I and little bita light glimmers thru......His Majesty told I "ask and Ye shall recieve" in my own language.....with sooooooo much love I cannot deny.....it is your self that will reveal and be revealed...and your reality around will give you a way to reflect that....basis of Iyah way as revealed to I and I ?
Faith, hope discernment Charity courage .......Knowledge.....learn about what was what is what shall be is still a Mystery
is all around...Natural Mystic blowing thru the air.....yoga....is from Africa...Motherland of Civilization, Religion, Occult arts, mysticism, Yoga, Christianity, Moslem, Judaic culture, learn from the teachings of His Majesty...pure and simple...and the Roots people of the earth, work for peace and equal rights not (warmongers or capitalists same thing), see the ALL in everything and everyone, Every man a brother, a part of One humanity, everysister a Empress, a living embodiment of the Godess, Like Mary magdelene, from Magdela, who is a (h)Iy Priestess and NOT a crazy prostitute, the Mother of Christianity and Living Lover of Yesus Kristos, a Black Woman, Like His Majesty and Wife, embody integrity and support for your life and family and be aware that extends beyond the boundries of your home or closest blood relations, ALL of us traceback to a Black Mother no matter what colour you are now, and yet Rastafari teachments expand far beyond colour politics or bloodlines or the physical, for there is a Spiritual universe, that we are all destined for, I like to study numerology to develop more tools for relating to the Universal, I also love the teachings of baba Kali on the tenets of Rastafari, it resonates with I, and Reggae and Rasta music , in any way possible, that works for I,
Blessings on your journey, I hope this is helpful for you
nYA
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 06:21:23 PM »

Big up Nya, the I always guiding the youth on here =] Iman have to be thankful for this too cause the I was once here.
zerocool. rememba, keep truth and rightousness at the core of how you live your life. Be You. Be TRUE to yourself and pray for guidance and seek the truth. RASTAFARI WISDOM will come

that cracka

• New User
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 12:49:33 AM »

Hahaha funny u say that 1080man.Because when i got into ras last month i wrote alota people a message asking for help or guidance and u were one of them 1080.And u didnt send shit back,in fact noone did except ras he-lem and for that i thank u.Practice what u preach brotha.CATHOLIC UP  >:D

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.