Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: New Rasta?  (Read 932 times)

marshedmellow

• Newbie User
New Rasta?
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »

I have a new way of thinking but I don't know if I'm still considered a Rasta.  I believe that Jah is in everything and everyone and that Jah is not like the God of the bible, watching over everyone from the sky, but Jah is in everyone and everything and that Haile Selassie was not the official Jah incarnate but more of a very enlightened man.  I don't believe that Jah is a distant being but a part of every one.  I think that it is a literal I and I where there is nothing to pray to but your thoughts and conscience are Jah and Jah is there to tell you what is right because you are a piece of Jah.  Haile Selassie should be praised for being enlightened but not held up as Jah when we are all Jah.
Posted on: May 19, 2010, 02:44:07 AM
Am I bad for thinking this? Jah Bless

rootsridge

• Senior User
Re: New Rasta?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Forum!!

You know if your a rasta by how you interperate life, the person you are, and the beliefs you carry..

Thousands and thousands of Rastafarian do not see Haile Selassie I as JAH incarnate, like Iman.. So have no fear Idren.

Also it is common Rastafarian practice to know that JAH lives within everything, trees animals, and humans. So you are on the trod my Idren!

Bless up, and more questions, dont hestiate AT ALL to respond on here, or send InI a PM

Stay Positive

Selassie
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.