Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: New Rasta?  (Read 2497 times)

marshedmellow

• Newbie User
New Rasta?
« on: May 19, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »

I have a new way of thinking but I don't know if I'm still considered a Rasta.  I believe that Jah is in everything and everyone and that Jah is not like the God of the bible, watching over everyone from the sky, but Jah is in everyone and everything and that Haile Selassie was not the official Jah incarnate but more of a very enlightened man.  I don't believe that Jah is a distant being but a part of every one.  I think that it is a literal I and I where there is nothing to pray to but your thoughts and conscience are Jah and Jah is there to tell you what is right because you are a piece of Jah.  Haile Selassie should be praised for being enlightened but not held up as Jah when we are all Jah.  Am I bad for thinking this? Jah Bless

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
Re: New Rasta?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »

Greetings my brother, in the name of the Living God His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie First. It is important that we understand, not only by biblical prophecy but also history and experience, that God is the true teacher and Saviour of humanity. For us who have studied the past and sees the present, knows that there wasnt and still is not another Leader like unto Haile Selassie I (this is where history is concerned). Where the bible is concerned, only those who understand its MESSAGE can truly say Haile Selassie I is God. The Bible is book of prophecy; it contains the foretelling of God revealing himself for the purpose of saving mankind (Psalm 67, Psalm 87, Hebrew 4: 1-4, Deuteronomy 4:32-35, Eziekel 38:23, Isaiah 9:6, I Timothy 3:16, Romans 1:19-21, Matthew 11:25-30 and Matthew 5:8.
My brother, the Message of the Bible is that we shall see God. It is him who will establish righteous laws and principles necessary for our survival and development. Check history and see who have done this. While the concept of God being in everything and everywhere sounds appealing, it is not beneficent to us. Humanity needs a Wise and Just Counselor, a Faithful Leader, and most of all a Prime Mover. These qualities we have found in none, other than His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I.  My brother, faith is not superstious, Faith is the evidence of our hope. Therefore the Faith of God is Jah Ras Tafari. Nov. 2, 1930 is the fulfilment and the evidence of the Bible. Hebrew 11:1-6, I John 3:1-3. God made man in image (Genesis 1:26-27), therefore it is vain to think that God is in everything else but not manifested in is own Person or Being (read Acts 17: 23-30. God is in the trees, and everything around us is baylonian way of thinking. That is why they worship graven images of themselves and other objects. Exodus 20, warned us not to worship idolatry as representatives of God; for God is a jealous God. It is for this reason the Preacher Primus St Croix broke up the statues in 2000 (Deuteronomy 12:1-4), in the heart of NYC, where all kindreds and people live. There is a lot more for us to discuss; there is so much evidence of the bible the Word of Jah We would love to share with you beyond the internet. My phone # 347 737 4242  
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:25:44 AM by Ras He-lem »

HighSpirit

• New User
Re: New Rasta?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »

Quote from: marshedmellow link=topic=7551. msg75924#msg75924 date=1274233739
I have a new way of thinking but I don't know if I'm still considered a Rasta.   I believe that Jah is in everything and everyone and that Jah is not like the God of the bible, watching over everyone from the sky, but Jah is in everyone and everything and that Haile Selassie was not the official Jah incarnate but more of a very enlightened man.   I don't believe that Jah is a distant being but a part of every one.   I think that it is a literal I and I where there is nothing to pray to but your thoughts and conscience are Jah and Jah is there to tell you what is right because you are a piece of Jah.   Haile Selassie should be praised for being enlightened but not held up as Jah when we are all Jah.   Am I bad for thinking this? Jah Bless

Hey me brother,
I think like you too.  I know there are many facts that could be a proof that Haile Selassie I is the reincarnation of Jesus and the living God on Earth, thanks Ras He-lem for his post ;).  I think that his Majesty is not God in person, but his words have a higher Power.  For those who trust in the bible, there is a part in the bible where it is told that it can have many false prophets, and I think that's the truth.  In my eyes this part should teach us, that we shouldn't trust in only one person as prophet, because than we lose the far-seeing that there are many great teachers of spirituality like: King Salomo, Jesus, Haile Selassie, Mahadma Ghandi, Buddah, Dalai Lama.  All of them told very interesting words to learn from, and so do I.  You can learn from everyone, but you need to find for yourself what is wrong and what is right , so don't let someone fool you.  Like you told Jah is in everyone and everything, so everyone is a part of Jah.  Many words where spoken with a lot of wisdom, and you need to figure out what is good in far-seeing for the humanity.  Every little thing you do, will get a part of the future and can be good or bad.

Bless

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.