Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: whitish rastawoman uk  (Read 1018 times)

mal_lee

• Newbie User
whitish rastawoman uk
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

hello,
i'm mal & i live in brighton uk.  i have a bone disorder which is making me increasingly homebound hence me doing this.  i'm not sure if all would see me as rasta but i feel that i am.  not particularly for things i do more for what i feel and think. i just hoped that sum1 out there in the ether mite communicate with me about the things we share.  my diet is appropriate (organic, no flesh, fish, fowl or dairy) i dont drink alcohol, weed opens my mind so i can think and talk without nerves silencing me.  So, let Jah be with u, talk back to me and help me get a life back.
thankyou all
mal
  :)

surfmon_I

Re: whitish rastawoman uk
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »

Blessedlove Sistren,
  Many times, with many different things, a stripping away brings us to the core of what we must face.  I know there is no way to ease the pain and suffering one feels, but do know that we are never given more than we can handle.  We must have faith that there is a reason/purpose for this suffering.
  One might ask, what possible reason could there be?.  We may do this with selfish eyes.  Looking only at the self, but there are unseen affects that are only visible to those that may observe our dealing with the issue.  Stay Strong.  Be observant and open.  Courageous and FaithFULL That JAH will guide.  We are always here, and we are always ONE.
JAHLove, Itinual Blessing.

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.