Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: A serious question to my African brothers  (Read 1404 times)

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
A serious question to my African brothers
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:10:26 AM »

Do black people still hate whites?(if so it is completely understandable, due to the atrocities committed by my ancestors), I realize that this question is a bit sensitive but I just want an honest answer. I' d hope the majority of people on this forum recognize that humanity as a whole is becoming more accepting of one another but is there still hate towards the modern white(with Rasta heart) people for what our ancestors did?
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

1080man

• Full User
Re: A serious question to my African brothers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 07:35:15 AM »

Brother, this dont matter in I opinion. If you trod towards rasta and can understand and respect the culture with the overstanding we are all ONE PEOPLE.  some may say so different but as long as its in the I's heart it dont matter. trod with it in your heart
Posted on: July 08, 2010, 03:45:52 AM
I man,  am not a person of color though, the one love part is true no matter

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:00:45 PM »

Hail Up de Ones dem who are seeking for the truth.,
Cos the truth lies suppressed within.

I don't want any reader to feel a way about what I am writing, just run go check it for your self.

Dem a talk bout Abraham, who dem? De Abraham dem a talk about originate out UR which was one of the main cities of the Sumerian Empire, a dem who give de Babylonians their knowledge. If you really penney de Abraham dem a write bout, you find seh him a fraud. Some a de readers a go vex, but a which man you know, is going to allow a next man to sleep wid him wife, then turn around and blame de man, who innocently married the woman who he was led to believe was the sister of the accuser,(Abraham) But worse it's not just once, Abraham did this twice!! HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Little more you read he was going to sacrifice his own son Isaac, what kind of nonsense is that?
That is the madness of them who concocted this story based upon their low ites interpretation.

Moses; The said Moses who learned what he knew from the Ethiopian. Well piece of his story carries some truth, but it's overwhelmed by volumes of untruth. I could spend hours pointing them out, but check it out for yourselves.

Yashua/Jesus
The Jesus dem a talk bout, was in history a man named (Yashua) an African who stood up against the Ashkenazi and the Romans and denounced them as Murderers, his fate (to be hanged from a tree) is briefly referred to in the Book of Acts. The Jesus (Joshua Ben Joseph) dem a talk about in the New Testament is a fantasy bredrin based upon the historical man.

Look how dem claim Mary was a Virgin, but at the same disregard the fact that she had about six children including the said Jesus, James (the just), Martha, etc. Again; HOW DOES THAT WORK?  The reader should bear in mind that Selassie I had his mother and father!

Even if you accept the story about Jesus, just remember the livity what he preached is totally different to the livity that the church endorses. Jesus never claim that he was higher than, he just showed people a better way of living. but they take the legacy and build up a system of control, to control the masses.  Remember, they use to kill and torture people throughout the History of Europe. The first man to translate the bible into English was burned alive at the stake. Then they have the  cheek to talk about God's work, yeah right. 

They have ensured that knowledge (the true meaning of knowledge) has been burned and trampled under foot. They killed off the Mayans and Aztec's, They obliterated the Native American, They subdued the Indian continent and Asia, They conquered the Aborigine, They subdued the African and after learning from their books of knowledge, they flung them (the books) into the fire. This is all part of their Great Work of Ages which primarily designed to ensure that they CONTROL this material prison where we are trapped.

B.I.B.L.E. (Basic. Instructions. Before. Leaving. Earth.)
The bible is basically a tool of control that has been added to and mistranslated more times than anyone could ever know. Indeed the Book of Psalms, Solomon and Ecclesiastes, were all written by Ahkenaton and others, Most of the wisdom written in the bible stems from the Books of the Dead   which in turn stems from documents which are long gone, destroyed by the Muslim during the Arab invasion which annexed all of Canaan and North Africa. (Which incidentally was controlled by the Nubian)Mind you I am not preaching hatred, just truth, the reader should bear in mind that it was the Nubian who sold themselves out and allowed what has befallen them, to befall them. Not just then in those distant times, but right up to the the days of colonialism and beyond. Just look pon Mugabe and de rest of dem, who are living big, whilst their bredrin and sistrin are living in abject squalor.  I don't want to sound a funny way here, but right now the reader have to start seeing for themselves they have to start hearing for themselves and ultimately they have to know it for themselves.

Just read the Bible if you want to see how two plus two equals five. (2+2=5).  It's not God who has made us in his image, its them who have created a god in their image and rammed it into the psyche of us by torture murder and indoctrination in order that they can control us. Those of you who may have read my words before will know that I previously wrote that we are Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey, and NOT Human Beings on a Spiritual Journey, which is what they want you to believe.  You only have to read the book to know that their is a load of falsehood and nonsense which cannot make sense contained therein. Indeed the whole purpose is about control.

I say free your mind, (Not your brain)

Finally

I sight RASTAFARI as but one path to the enlightenment which each and everyone (regardless of Race Colour Creed or Nationality) must trod to be able to break free. Remember I nah diss the King, I just a show whosoever it may concern that the truth is in there. 
If dem a claim that Mohammed a de last prophet, then a lie dem a tell. I say If dem a hail Jesus, and also hailing Mohammed. Then how them can't hail Selassie I? Who show I de light.

Anyway I can't stay too long, cos de Elders are going to be vexed when they find out that I have been out writing again!!!

Stay Safe.

Hail up Human, Surfmon, and de rest of de I dem.

One Love

Knowledge.

RastaFox

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »

Truth 1080

surfmon_I

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »

Wow,
  Long time since there was a post like That Bredren Knowledge!.  And there is the half that is never really told, because it asks us to sight something deeper than what we have been fed.
  Only a Teacher shows what they knows, and says to go find it deeper.  It does not take away from the meaning, only expands the Message.  This is more layered and in the middle but so much deeper, as we are asked to look for the truth of the root.  Not mans view, but one that is Universal and close to who we are, who we have been and more Essentially, who we are to become.

MoreLove~S~

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 07:15:46 AM »

@Knowledge

Just a question : could it be that you posted your message in the wrong topic/thread ? Why I ask ? Because the question of this topic/thread was if Africans hate white people.....

P7

@All :

I will try to answer this question by using a quote from a native American. It seems fitting seeing that they too suffered a lot under the colonialist and went through similar ordeals as the African.
Here it is :

"If the white man wants to live in peace with the Indian, he can live in peace...
Treat all men alike. Give them all the
same law. Give them all an even chance
to live and grow.All men were made by
the same Great Spirit Chief.
They are all brothers. The Earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it....
Let me be a free man,free to travel,
free to stop,free to work,free to trade where I choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers,free to think and talk and act for myself, and I will obey every law, or submit to the penalty."

Heinmot Tooyalaket ( Chief Joseph), Nez Perce Leader

So it is not really a hate that we Africans feel against the white man but, mistrust. Yeah....I would call it mistrust due to what happened in Istory and due to what is happening in Africa now. You see we Africans are not stupid we know exactly that Africa is still under the control of the children of former colonialists. We know we are still being treated by most of these babylonians as 2cnd and 3rd class citizens. We know that our home, Africa, is still being raped, plundered, robbed and destroyed of its riches by these babylonians with no regard to life - no regard to the people living there. We know that we have no equal rights. We know that we are not free men or women, not free to travel, not free to stop, not free to work, not free to trade, not free to choose our own teachers, not free to follow the religions of our fathers and not free to think and act for ourselves - at least not like how we would like. Not as in the case of the white man. And we all know who is responsible for this.

So now try and put yourself in I and I positions - imagine you where one of us - and tell me what YOU would feel.....That is what WE feel and much more.

P7
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:42:38 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

RastaFox

• Regular User
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »

Yeah I was a little confused by 1080 but I took it for what it was
@prophet
I see what your saying

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 12:33:20 AM »

Seen prophet, but the I must say. there are always exceptions in this world. In all generations InI see a conscious scrub to gain insight in the twisted atmosphere the I live in. and rasta nourishes that in all ive seen. these may be white folks but there heart come from a right place. and when InI say that I mean with a reference from huckleberry finn (my favorite book. ) huck didnt understand southern mentality he was just born into it. but stilll preplexed him as too why blacks were slave, though he find the right in his heart .

I man a youth. 18. trodding since 14
Posted on: July 10, 2010, 01:22:23 AM
The other part Iman forgot  to include is CONSUMERISM. InI hate it. but its the works of the devil with vanity controling most of everyone in america. therefore making 3rd world countries to do all the grime work for 2 % of the worlds population to live like kings. INI SEE THIS. AND THE I'S AROUND ME SEE THIS.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 10:11:28 AM »

@1080man & Rasta Fox

Seen Idrens. 1080man I know that not all white people are involved in this or responsible for this and I man I self have no animosity for those who are not involved. I man have a lot - A LOT - of white bredrens as friends and I know that most of them are also against this oppression system that holds us down. Lot of consciousness going around now - especially by the younger generation of whites. I like that. It is time that people should realize that we are all ONE and that we have the choice to change the way we live and treat each other and I man sight this change coming from the younger generation. I like that a lot. It is nice to see a group of young people of many different nationalities walking the streets together/laughing together and I see more and more of this happening around I. A big change is gonna come (it is happening already)......and I man are happy/proud to be a part of this new generation of thinking.......

P7

« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:14:05 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

RastaFox

• Regular User
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 01:44:22 PM »

I think as a race white people would like to put it all behind us but it would be terribly ignorant to do so. of course a majority of my ancestry was enslaved, (1/2 Irish, 1/4 Native American, not to sure about the rest), but still to just ignore the fact that Africans were enslaved and later "liberated" but still treated like 2nd class citizens is apauling to me.

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.