Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: homophobia  (Read 1590 times)

reggae

• Regular User
homophobia
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:06:29 AM »

Rasta Nick
Greetings. 8)
What do you think of homophobia?
And is your view based on religion or just plain respect for human rights?
What do you say?
Thanks.
Reggae ;D
i love reggae

blazekief91

• Standard User
Re: homophobia
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »

In my opinion, we can't start using our religious views to oppress people. I've said it before, but I think we were given certain sexual organs for a reason. There's a reason man can only have direct sexual intercourse with a woman. Sodomy and other inventions made to satisfy people's sex drives are way out of harmony. As for marriage, religions all over the world hold it to be a union of MAN and WOMAN. I can't think of one church that has openly praised gay couples for joining in marriage, without being influenced by angry liberals. People are messing with the sanctity of marriage and by having gay sex, messing with the natural harmony.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 03:05:35 PM »

The word "homophobia" already does not make sense/fit in here because if we were really afraid of them (that is what the word means) then we would not be speaking out against their ways....duh...Rasta nah fear no batty bwoy and Rasta not afraid fe speak out against their foolish un-natural and un-GODLY ways.

Like I man said before many claim Rasta but have no idea what Rasta is all about. Rasta only deal with what is ITAL and battynism is not ITAL.

@blazekief91

I and I do not as you say "oppress" them cause I and I are not even in the position to do so. I am not king over them or ruler over them that I could "oppress" them and such and I would not wanna be. I and I speak out against it - that is a huge difference. Just like you speak out against it in your words above. As for the rest of what you said - I fully agree with you.

The only problem here is that the one who started this topic already got bun by I so now him trying fe find another underway fe fight back but, he is on the wrong forum to do such because this is not a batty bwoy forum...

The funniest thing is that he gives himself a name i.e., "reggae" which is a RASTA music that clearly speaks out against what he stands for...LOL. You can't get no more simple minded than that. And, he tells I, on another thread that somehow went into this topic, that I need a psychiatrist...LOL.

P7
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:28:18 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »

homophobia (noun) intense hatred or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality.

It is a waste of emotion and time to have an intense fear or hatred of ANYTHING!
It is also unnecessary and a waste of time to discriminate against anything!
It is not my responsibility to judge peoples behaviour.
It is a fact that if 'Adam and Eve' were gay none of this would have happened!!

And is your view based on religion or just plain respect for human rights?
- Just plain common sense :)
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.