Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Revelation 19:11-17  (Read 2383 times)

Ras Erik

• New User
Revelation 19:11-17
« on: December 03, 2010, 11:39:58 PM »

When I typed "Emperor Haile Selassie" into google and clicked the search for "images", I found one or more photographs fitting almost every single passage in this quote from the Book of Revelation, Chapter 19 in the Bible:

"Christ on a White Horse

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse.  And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.  12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns.  He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.  13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.  14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.  15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations.  And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.  He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. "

There are photographs of Emperor Haile Selassie I on a white horse, some of HIM with eyes like a flame of fire, some of HIM judging and making war in righteousness, some of HIM speaking at the League of Nations with the sharp sword of His mouth, and of course His titles, one of which is "King of Kings and Lord of Lords":

hxxp: www. google. com/images?hl=en&biw=800&bih=406&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=emperor+haile+selassie&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Nazarite I

• Senior User
Re: Revelation 19:11-17
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 08:15:16 PM »

Does that surprise the I?

Selassie I live and rule.

Blessed love.

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.