Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The Divine Lineage and Words of His Imperial Majesty  (Read 2464 times)

Ras Erik

• New User
The Divine Lineage and Words of His Imperial Majesty
« on: December 04, 2010, 06:00:21 AM »

It has been genetically proven through DNA evidence that the entire human race descended from Ethiopia approximately 130,000 years ago.

To testify to this truth, Jesus Christ reincarnated in 1892 as His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I to inherit the throne of the Ethiopian Monarchy.

He ascended to the throne in 1930, and reigned until his ascension into heaven in 1972.

He is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy, being the heir to the throne of King David, as stated that our Lord Jesus Christ would be when he returned, in The Book of Revelation, chapter 22, verse 16:

"I, Jesus... am the Root and the Offspring of David"

Emperor Haile Selassie I is the 225th direct descendant of King David, through his son King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, which is the ancient name for Ethiopia.

King David's son, King Solomon, built the famous temple in Jerusalem, where the Ark of the Covenant was housed during his reign as the wisest King in history.

This fulfilled God's promise to King David that:

"When your days are over and you are at rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom.  He (King Solomon) will build a house for my Ark, and I will establish his throne forever".

- 2 Samuel 7:13

King Solomon subsequently had a son with the Queen of Sheba, who came all the way from Ethiopia to hear his wisdom about the one true living God, and they had a son together.

The Ark of the Covenant was subsequently removed from Jerusalem by their son, King Menelik I, who brought it back to Ethiopia, where it still rests today.

During the Italian war of aggression against Ethiopia launched in 1935, His Imperial Majesty delivered a historic speech to the League of Nations, in which he made numerous profound statements, including the following, referring indirectly to himself:

"With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His majestic humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will'. This became the first message."

and

"... Although the toils of wise people may earn them respect, it is a fact of life that the spirit of the wicked continues to cast its shadow on this world. The arrogant are seen visibly leading their people into crime and destruction. The laws of the League of Nations are constantly violated and wars and acts of aggression repeatedly take place. So that the spirit of the cursed will not gain predominance over the human race whom Christ redeemed with His blood, all peace-loving people should cooperate to stand firm in order to preserve and promote lawfulness and peace."

By addressing the League of Nations in such a manner, he was following the Biblical injunction in Psalm 34:14, in which it instructs the Godly to:

"Seek Peace, and pursue it."

In 1954, He was the first head of state to visit a defeated, post world war two Germany, donating blankets produced in Ethiopia to the German people, welcoming them back into the world as a peaceful nation.

He also made the following statements:

"A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it."

—Preface to My Life and Ethiopia's Progress, Autobiography of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I

"Apart from the Kingdom of the Lord there is not on this earth any nation that is superior to any other. Should it happen that a strong government finds it may with impunity destroy a weak people, then the hour strikes for that weak people to appeal to the League of Nations to give its judgment in all freedom. God and history will remember your judgment."

- From His address to the League of Nations, in 1936.

On May 5 1941, after the Fascist Italians had been repelled from his nation of Ethiopia with the help of His Christian British allies, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I entered His capital city of Addis Ababa, and personally addressed the Ethiopian people, five years to the day since his 1936 exile:

"Today is the day on which we defeated our enemy. Therefore, when we say let us rejoice with our hearts, let not our rejoicing be in any other way but in the spirit of Christ. Do not return evil for evil. Do not indulge in the atrocities which the enemy has been practicing in his usual way, even to the last.

Take care not to spoil the good name of Ethiopia by acts which are worthy of the enemy. We shall see that our enemies are disarmed and sent out the same way they came. As St. George who killed the dragon is the Patron Saint of our army as well as of our allies, let us unite with our allies in everlasting friendship and mutual co-operation in order to be able to stand against the godless and cruel dragon which has newly risen and which is oppressing mankind."

He was referring to the rise of the Nazi state in Germany which was menacing Europe and the rest of the world, and threatening to spread racism, hate and genocide on a global scale.

In His 1963 Speech delivered to the United Nations and popularized in a song called 'War' by Bob Marley, he said:

"That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained.

And until the ignoble but unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique, and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed; until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and goodwill; until all Africans stand and speak as free human beings, equal in the eyes of the Almighty; until that day, the African continent shall not know peace. We Africans will fight if necessary and we know that we shall win as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."

And from a speech of His to the United Nations:

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

Sources:  Speeches of His Imperial Majesty, internet resources, and some of my own thoughts at the beginning, with the spiritual guidance of His Imperial Majesty.

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.