Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The false claim of Leprosy  (Read 16999 times)

alex

Re: The false claim of Leprosy
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 01:02:04 AM »

ras lion so you saying its okay to be a black supremist and not a white supremist?
that is bull shit whoever thinks their race is better than another is a racist and has obviously not read H.I.M's speeches....

RAS_LION

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 03:51:59 AM »

fools die for want of wisemind!
how could a website be about RasTafari and not discuss Black Supremacy.
you learned about I from books, you don't know I,
I&I is not a college subject.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 03:57:09 AM by RAS_LION »

ArkI

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 04:58:22 AM »

What I have learned about Black Supremacy from Nyahbinghi and Bobo RasTafarI is that it is not about a black person being superior to a white person.

The white man speaks of white magic and black magic, and they see white magic as good and black magic as evil, or in general they use white to symbolize good and black to symbolize evil. The white men who enslaved Africans, murdered them, oppressed them and stole their land are the type of white men that Africans saw when they were in the colonialist ruled countries, whether in Africa or in the Americas. So since the ways of these wicked white men were not good but evil, RasTafarI people associate this as what whiteness is, because these white men called their ways white.  And to counteract these evil people that considered their wicked ways as white and good, Blackness is seen as truly Good, because the white downpressors have displayed the ways that they call white and it is not good at all.

So Black Supremacy as shown to I by I RasTafarI Idren is the Supremacy of Righteousness.  I Iverstand this reasoning and I don't take offence to it.  I sing One Black Love when I am in the Nyahbinghi tabernacle because I know what One Black Love means.

But not all people who speak of Black Supremacy see it this way, so it just depends on who is saying it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 04:41:42 PM by ArkI »

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 09:31:55 PM »

Hotep!!!!

keep those reasons coming MArk BOY......

just maybe you will come across something with meaning.

NATTY  ,  they will not keep I from learning.

to NATTY  .Ankh udja Sneb !!!!!!! from 999WINS  
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

ArkI

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 09:44:33 PM »

Michael,

Are you becoming a lonely attacker?  Are you trying to flatter Tree-Natty so that he will help you out?  I doubt Tree-Natty will waste his time joining in your foolishness.  If Tree-Natty has something to say about any of the words I write on this forum, then he will say what he wants to say irregardless of you. Just as he has already said what he wants about my reasonings many times in the past.

Tree-Natty is not a follower of people like you. He has a mind of his own.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2004, 07:47:28 PM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!!

Ark you are the one person I have intecounter that speaks about others like you know them. Like your mentioning of the Nyah. You haven't even been to JA to meet the Nyah but in canada you say they are there and you build with them. I cannot believe the things you say about them because things you say about them are on the internet and leads me to believe you never had interaction with them at all. You have secondhand wisdom from them and don't know the fully reality of the camp. And you judge them on that only!! Please dont tell me you have because i know you haven't left CA in your life maybe to come state side but that is how far you went. And the Bobo Shanti as well, these are all African sects of rasta and you as non african tell people of their ways is unfair to them and they would take it as  disrespect. I know because I have shown your posts about Nyah and Bobo to them and what you speak is pure heresay. Just talk what you experienced and learned as I do, not what you reseached on the net. It makes you sound like a d*ckrider fo real!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

ArkI

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2004, 07:16:23 AM »

Say what you want Tree-Natty, but you don't know I at all.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

ArkI

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2004, 07:32:11 AM »

One time I was in the Nyahbinghi House and I took one of the harps to drum the heartbeat.  One young rasta that I didn't recognize being in the Nyahbinghi before looked at I with a screwface throughout the whole time I was drumming and chanting.  Later on when Nyahbinghi congragation was chanting the prayers, the same bredren that was looking at I with the screwface dropped down.  A sistren beside him guided him down to the chair behind him so he wouldn't fall to the ground.  He had his head down to his knees for a couple of minutes and when he looked up, he looked at I.

I never wished any bad on this person, because I was used to a few people who didn't like to see a white man chanting in the Nyahbinghi House, and I don't concern Iself with what they think, I will Itinue chanting for RasTafarI. He dropped down because of his own impure heart.  If he knew his Spirit as RasTafarI he would have recognized I, but he couldn't see who I am, he only saw the color of I skin.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: December 27, 2004, 07:42:16 AM by ArkI »

Leah-Kim

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2004, 04:30:22 PM »

Hotep!!!

arkBoy .....you the liar .

This story  never happen to you...Speak true words or be quite .
Anyone who is familiar with the house has the knowledge that this story is a very old one ( from the 1970s).

speak true words arkBoy.

Ankh udja Sneb.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2004, 04:46:02 PM »

I never wished any bad on this person, because I was used to a few people who didn't like to see a white man chanting in the Nyahbinghi House, and I don't concern Iself with what they think, I will Itinue chanting for RasTafarI.
Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Hotep

So you follow the house of Nyah and don't care what they think??
Wow thats it!!!
Well Ark you summed up everything with that! I totally agree what you said right there!! I knew this from a long while and I see you disagree with the camp you follow!?!?! Thats war/division within self (in which I mention before) and no need for me to continue to see that battle within you.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

staci

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2004, 11:03:37 PM »

What was the point in telling that story ARkI?  What point are you trying to get across?  If it is a true one then that is cool.  If it is a true story then its beautiful.  But why wouldnt you say the story with love instead of boastfullness.  Dont you see the ones here doubt you and so that story made you look (and this is an outsider looking in point of view here) very arrogant.  No offense to knowledge (seriously), but that story even made knowlege look humble.
ONE LOVE
RESPECT FOR ALL  

ArkI

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2004, 09:19:43 AM »

Tree-Natty, the true Ones who trod with the Nyahbinghi don't deal with I with racism because they know Jah Spirit and they can see Jah Spirit within I. I wasn't speak about them when I said "I don't concern Iself with what they think", I was speaking about the people who don't know themselves and can't see Jah Spirit, so all they see is the colour of skin.  The I-Priest of the Nyahbinghi and most others don't deal with racism towards I, but deal with Jah Love and Inity.  But you grab at every opportunity you can to try to twist I words to tell your lies.

Staci, the reason I posted that was because Tree-Natty tried to say I am lying about I experience with the Nyahbinghi, so I decided to post one of I experiences.  And since Tree-Natty's attiitude reminds I of the person, I decided to show that experience.

Many people refuse to know the Spirit of Jah and instead choose the imaginations of men. So they separate themselves from their Brothers and Sisters and carry bad feelings towards others for superficial reasons.  If they spent less time on hate, and more time knowing their Spirit, then they would recognize who Jah people is through their Spirit, not decieve themselves through lies and imagination.

Chanting the Fire of Nyahbinghi is not a Joke. It is part of the works of RasTafarI people and only those that burn away the imagination of man and deal with Jah Spirit will be able to trod through Jah Fire.  All others will just get burned.  

Other people doubting what I said doesn't change a thing.  I trod is still the same and I will Itinue to chant Jah Fire because RasTafarI people are Fire People, that is why RasTafarI people chant Nyahbinghi. The hypocrites like Tree-Natty-Za-Za and Michael-Leah-Kim should look at their own impersonations and fraud instead of lying and saying that someone else deals with the ways that they deal with.  Not everyone is like them.  Everything I have written about who I am, what I deal with and what I experiences are, are True.  Jah knows this, I don't care if men don't know, I sights are towards Jah, not man.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2004, 02:43:27 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!!

Ark
If you know the creed of the Nyah order what you said is not true. Yes Nyah are not racist but they are not multicultural either! So for you to say you are with Nyah is hard to believe and if you look again Leah is the one who said you got that story from somewhere. I just know the Nyah personally and yes they are not racist Ark I never said they were. BUT!!! They are not multicultural meaning they have a work to do in rasta and they don't want the help of a white rasta. You say you are apart of the camp but I feel you live on the house top! Bobo Ashanti as well they are strictly an Afrikan sect that deal with Afrikan values and cultured ways. What does that have to do with you? Again you have a personality identification problem. You don't know that you are not Afrikan!!! If you did you wouldn't be follow Afrikan ways, such as the Nyah. Your a living spiritual joke!
Let me guess you are celebrating Kwanza this week as well huh?

And another thing how can I an Afrikan get burned by my own ancestors from a whiteman chanting me down. Use are trying to invoke spirites of Afrikans on me!!! Thats some dumb stuff I'm talking about you have a mental problem my friend. In the black community there is a myth of a DROP SQUAD for all Afrikans who think they are equal in the whiteman eyes and follow his ways. And leave out or forget the community they come from. So if this would occur you would get DROPED!!!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 02:48:33 PM by TREE-NATTY »

ArkI

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2004, 05:08:18 PM »

Like I said, I didn't chant him down, it wasn't worth I time.  I said  "He dropped down because of his own impure heart"

He dropped his own self down.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Leah-Kim

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2004, 06:57:27 PM »

ii wy em Hotep !

NATTY sayin that arkboy is living the spiritual joke...NATTY has got this boy pegged good..!!!!

ark just got married an recites passages from ROMANS  to his EmPress  [smiley=laugh.gif]

an you say you NyAH ? [smiley=laugh.gif]

I as a Man couldnt have put it better ...I will say again...This is an old story...Not exactly the same , many similarities...

arkboy the moderator , its the way you are spreading the false words.You talk as you are a Ras Tafarian yet you do not have the correct knowLedge...sit back for some years ..put small things in with questions that you need to have ...this is why elders have the problem.

I as a Man can not sit idle while a member / MODERATOR steers sons an dawTAHs the wrong way....give them the TRUTH at least so they may make up their minds without further corruption .....its hard enuff  !!!!

arkboy , now you sayin in last post that it wouldnt be worth the time ????

I would give anything for a Man or WomB-Man to bow to I as I chant .!!!

and you have the balls to say that you wouldnt give the time .

NATTY is  so right  ,  you are Messed Down boy

Ankh udja Sneb .....

MIKE

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.