Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The false claim of Leprosy  (Read 17010 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The false claim of Leprosy
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2004, 07:35:18 PM »

Chanting the Fire of Nyahbinghi is not a Joke. It is part of the works of RasTafarI people and only those that burn away the imagination of man and deal with Jah Spirit will be able to trod through Jah Fire.  All others will just get burned.  

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

So I'm not doing this Ark is what the I was saying? And these works of rasta people are your works too? So you can burn me? With the spiritual assitance of Jah Fire created by Afrikan/Jah people? You can do this or expect this to happen? You know my ancestor protect me thru their spirite, the same as you call Jah Fire! So if you dig the pit you shall fall innit!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2004, 07:36:21 PM »

Chanting the Fire of Nyahbinghi is not a Joke. It is part of the works of RasTafarI people and only those that burn away the imagination of man and deal with Jah Spirit will be able to trod through Jah Fire.  All others will just get burned.  

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

So I'm not doing this Ark is what the I was saying? And these works of rasta people are your works too? So you can burn me? With the spiritual assitance of Jah Fire created by Afrikan/Jah people? You can do this or expect this to happen? You know my ancestor protect me thru their spirite, the same as you call Jah Fire! So if you dig the pit you shall fall innit!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

ArkI

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2004, 08:13:07 AM »

Tree-Natty, I don't burn you and I havent's claimed that I can burn you, you can only burn yourself.

RasTafarI people are SoulJahs of Jah RasTafarI.  I and I duty is to chant Fire, Jah is the One that directs the Fire, just as Jah directs I and I when I and I chant.  When RasTafarI people chant Fire, no matter where the wickedness is, it must burn.  If a man chants the Fire of Jah, there is no partiality, the Fire will also burn their own wickedness, Fire people welcome this Fire because it brings them closer to Jah.  Fire is a purification.

The only thing that will bring Fire upon a person is their own wickedness. It has nothing to do with color of skin.  RasTafarI people are of the race of righteousness, the race of RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

alex

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2004, 01:33:47 PM »

true words ark
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.