Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: H.I.M. = Jesus  (Read 11263 times)

Rastamik

• Normal User
  • Be just and fear not
H.I.M. = Jesus
« on: June 15, 2011, 04:24:09 AM »

Greetings Rastafari.
In my opinion it is illogical to refer to H.I.M. as JAH RASTAFARI unless I + I know H.I.M to be the earthly representation of our creator.There is only One God.JEHOVAH (JAH).Jesus came as the sacrificial lamb to bring a new covenant and to spread the ancient teachings among the gentiles.Jesus prayed to his Father ,was born ,lived and was crucified,as the ultimate blood sacrifice.Why would he be (physically)born again and live through the suffering that H.I.M. passed through.Jesus has already made the ultimate sacrifice so why should he pay again.In I opinion it is logical for the Father to establish the Throne for The Son (Jesus) to inherit as is written in scriptures.

In conclusion I am saying when I chant Jah Rastafari I am saying Emperor Haile Selassie I is Jehovah who walked on this earth to bring I + I a new name to prepare for the end of this time of conflict and to re-establish the Throne of David in world consciousness.King of Kings, Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of Judah.As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

Blessings and Love
Jah Live

rasmoses

• Regular User
  • RasMoses
Re: H.I.M. = Jesus
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 12:05:29 AM »

Thank you for stating the obvious.
Ras

Eleazar

• Normal User
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »

I see King RasTafarI as JAH the Almighty.   Selassie I is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Mighty and Thunderable Igziabeher.

supereuropa

• Full User
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »

I see HIM as exactly what he said: the king of kings, lord of lords, conquering lion of the tribe of Judah and elect of God, but not as Jah himself.

HighSpirit

• New User
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

Greetings Rastafari.
In my opinion it is illogical to refer to H.I.M. as JAH RASTAFARI unless I + I know H.I.M to be the earthly representation of our creator.There is only One God.JEHOVAH (JAH).Jesus came as the sacrificial lamb to bring a new covenant and to spread the ancient teachings among the gentiles.Jesus prayed to his Father ,was born ,lived and was crucified,as the ultimate blood sacrifice.Why would he be (physically)born again and live through the suffering that H.I.M. passed through.Jesus has already made the ultimate sacrifice so why should he pay again.In I opinion it is logical for the Father to establish the Throne for The Son (Jesus) to inherit as is written in scriptures.

Greetings!
You are right Jah is the one and he is everything in life.
I think there are many people who spread much spiritual love and righteousness on earth, like H.I.M.
I have also respect of some teachers like Gandhi, Martin Luther King and some philosophers, but I always hold my faith to Jah.
For the I is his majesty the one who showed me the way to spirituality , because of this I pray everyday to Jah and Rastafari is my faith and my way.

In conclusion I am saying when I chant Jah Rastafari I am saying Emperor Haile Selassie I is Jehovah who walked on this earth to bring I + I a new name to prepare for the end of this time of conflict and to re-establish the Throne of David in world consciousness.King of Kings, Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of Judah.As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

So we need to have open eyes to see Jah to know that we are the ones who have to get together to do Jah works!

Bless

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 12:35:16 PM »

I have to smile when I read what some people believe to be the truth.

I can't tell a one how to think, but I can give food for thought.

The First Source of all Consciousness ( who I presume they mean is God) is so Enormous (universal) that mere words cannot express the infinite Power of the Infinite Awareness. The Jehovah God you are talking is the Sumerian (Babylonian) spin that they try to put forward, not that One can know the fullness of Infinity, but so that we become restrained and caught up in their material hell.  The real Yashua (Jesus) was an historical Person who denounced Rome, but he was hanged for his condemnation of them, and they then subsequently reworked their ideology, to subsume the truth and remove him from history (their story) and have the people believe in foolishness like Jesus the son of god etc Prophet Mohammad and so forth.

Rather than God creating Man in his Image ( a nonsensical concept) They had created a God in their image and with that doctrine they have enslaved the world.

Of course what I am articulating is only food for thought, but the truth is there, it never changes, the only thing that ever changes is the perception of the truth.  One has to feel in order to know, the truth resonates within the consciousness of the enlightened,

Rastamik

• Normal User
  • Be just and fear not
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »

Greetings.
The point I was making is that words have power and it is important that I make a conscious decision if I choose to use the words Jah Rastafari.
Knowledge I question if what you have learned is true knowledge if it makes you feel that you are superior to others and I dont appreciate your condescension.Reasoning is the strength of Rastafari and I will discuss with you any points you would like to.

One Love

Rastafari
Jah Live

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 03:13:21 PM »

Greetings.
The point I was making is that words have power and it is important that I make a conscious decision if I choose to use the words Jah Rastafari.
Knowledge I question if what you have learned is true knowledge if it makes you feel that you are superior to others and I dont appreciate your condescension.Reasoning is the strength of Rastafari and I will discuss with you any points you would like to.

One Love

Rastafari

I am taken aback that you find what I have to say is Condescending, or as you put it "condescension" As I said in my post, I am not telling anyone how to think, I'm just posting food for thought. If one finds what I'm saying to be so out of order  Then so be it, as I have not said anything that I do not believe to be true. Why I am not surprised at the negativity, as the suppression of knowledge is the Modus Operandi of the current system. By the way reasoning is reasoning the sharing of knowledge from an objective view point and not from emotional subjectivity. It is what it is.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 06:34:40 PM »

give us the teachings of his majesty...

to say 'god creating man in his image is a nonsensical concept' is really to divert from the truth. as i understand it there is an imprint of the almighty within each and every one. it is only through layers of confusion that ones make choices or stray away from the foundational order.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »

Yeah well it's not your understanding that I am dealing with. Read what I wrote, not what you assume that I mean. If you need clarification then by all need hghlight the point that a mad you and I will clarify, but don't make up non-sense and seek to attribute that to I. That is the correct way to cite an difference, not resorting to misrepresentation

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 02:03:29 PM »

nothing in the i post mad i. it is an assumption the i made that i did not read what the i did write. i did highlight what the i wrote that i don't agree with and in no way did i try to attribute i point of view to the i.

i for i self humble i self before the most high godheadcreator and don't pretend to be over him or call his place in creation nonsensical.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »

You are being deluded as I clearly did not make any of the claims that you are citing. If you think that you are acting in a conscious manner then let me assure you, you are certainly not

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 02:20:39 AM »

yet again the i is in denial. the i said "God creating Man in his Image ( a nonsensical concept)". //reply #5 on: august 07, 2011, 12:35:16//

rather than accepting what the i call a nonsensical concept they had created another doctrine with which they had enslaved the world. the i still deny the original concept by calling it nonsensical so the i is not so much better than the ones the i blame for enslaving the world.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »

As I said to you before I am not a biblical man, far far from it, but I seem to recall the following;
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24
As you are a self professed adherent of this book, maybe you should follow what it preaches (in this instance)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

i am not retreating from a higher standard. we are all equal before the most high and anyone putting himself above or as more important than the most high already lost the foundation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.