Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: H.I.M. = Jesus  (Read 11253 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: H.I.M. = Jesus
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 11:02:58 AM »

You state that youíre not retreating from a higher standard, but yet still you continue to lower the bar. Insofar as you continue to flout the rules of the very book you profess to adhere to.
I noted (with a wry smile) that you ended your two line comment with yet another subjective barb. Which is fair enough, but in sticking with your opening comment; re higher standard, your reference to the title of "the most high" as you have used it, is in fact rather low down in the pantheon of Creation, so to end your comment as you have, actually indicates you have indeed retreated from the higher standard to which you refer

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 07:25:08 PM »

his majesty already done show the way with respect for faith and people. i do not retreat from this. the most high may be low down in the estimate of the ungodly taking everything for granted. however that don't change the place of the creator, worthy to be praised for the air we breath and the foundation of life.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »

You just going round in circles, you're not reasoning here, all you're doing is expressing your subjective opinion, which is fair enough. But just as long you know that it is all it is, then what can I add!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »

faith is subjective, which i have explained to the i before in a straight forward manner. on the other hand the words and intent of his majesty is quite clear. it's not a matter of subjective opinion since words have definitions.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 06:44:29 PM »

Keep the faith!! ::)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 03:02:12 AM »

indeed, what matters is how ones treat other people. in that i will do i best to guide people to be love with the same effort as his majesty was struggling against the conservative ruling class of ethiopia.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »

indeed, what matters is how ones treat other people. in that i will do i best to guide people to be love with the same effort as his majesty was struggling against the conservative ruling class of ethiopia.
before any human being existed there was his majesty and before any planet earth existed there was his majesty in pure meditation.

Further to the two quotes above, both attributable to you I'm not even going to ask anyone to spot the difference, I just want to know how could a One who existed before any human and (in your own words), actually existed before planet earth, come to be struggling against the very people he created? 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 05:47:46 PM »

people have a will of their own. his majesty represent the most high and at the same time a human being and the struggle to stay with a true understanding. his majesty being the pinnacle of foundations don't bypass the need to reach the people.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 01:51:57 PM »

people have a will of their own. his majesty represent the most highand at the same time a human being and the struggle to stay with a true understanding. his majesty being the pinnacle of foundations don't bypass the need to reach the people.

Really?? Aw come on, You're just stringing words together! Itís either that or somewhere between your cranium and the PC, an extreme malfunction of translation has occurred.
Anyway moving on; As you're aware, in answer to your previous assertion that "His Majesty existed before any human being and before any planet earth." I asked you to explain "how could he end up struggling against the very people he created?"

In answer to your reply, notwithstanding the nonsensical elements of your garbled response, I would just like you to explain to I who exactly then is the "most high"that you now claim (within your reply) to be "represented by his majesty"?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »

the most high is the creator who created the earth and the universe and made human beings to have free will. that people choose to exercise their free will against his majesty don't disprove the most high. it is through a limited perspective that they think they have something to gain by disregarding the foundation and guidance of the most high.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »

Your garbled response is cause for concern, on the one hand you claim that Selassie existed before humans and also before planet earth, indeed you also state that it is hailie selassie that you praise. However, you then come back with a narrative (albeit extremely sparse) proclaiming that his majesty (whom we assume is hailie selassie) is merely representative of the most high. WTF!!

I think you ought to take the time to clearly articulate your assertions and not just write down thoughts that come to you and may appear to be coherent (whilst in your head), but lose any clarity or sense once you commit them to writing. 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »

faith rarely comes across as coherent and logical, especially when ones try to explain it to others. the i can't ask i about i faith and expect i answer to be in such a way.

haile selassie is the most high and a manifestation of the most high at the same time. the most high is not limited to flesh and blood yet his majesty is a manifestation to the fullest. i for iself don't have any doubt in haile selassie the first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »

faith rarely comes across as coherent and logical, especially when ones try to explain it to others. the i can't ask i about i faith and expect i answer to be in such a way.
haile selassie is the most high and a manifestation of the most high at the same time. the most high is not limited to flesh and blood yet his majesty is a manifestation to the fullest. i for iself don't have any doubt in haile selassie the first.

So what you are saying; is that the faith you expound, is basically known only to you? If you are asked to reason about your take on things, i.e. Rastafari, you readily admit that you cannot be expected to participate within a conscious reasoning/discussion in a coherent and logical manner that would bring clarity.
That is scary!!

In light of your proclamation regarding His Majesty, I would just reiterate what Iíve said before, ďItís the easiest thing for a zealot or equally disturbed person to make claims that they cannot explain or clarify.Ē  

But yet again, I would end by saying; you cling to what you believe.

Whilst we stick with what we know!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 06:48:50 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 06:58:34 PM »

selassie the first is know to have said something to the effect of 'don't question the faith of others because who can know the ways of the most high?'. faith is something between a one and the most high. of course we can reason about it but it must be with the understanding that the most high can show himself in a different way to another.

the foundation is set with love however and reality respond with established cause and effect that we certainly can reason about.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 09:02:53 AM »

Like I said previously, cling on to your" thing"and good luck with that.
I note the way you seek to wriggle your way out of the incoherent and illogical scenario you've set -for yourself, by seeking yet again to involve Selassie I.
Have you no shame? Thou should NOT take your Lord's name in vain

Instead of seeking to make up nonsense regarding HIM, I would suggest that you re-read what I wrote regarding your shallow references to Selassie I, which is as follows; ďItís the easiest thing for a zealot or equally disturbed person to make claims that they cannot explain or clarify.Ē  

Indeed I could venture to ask how does Selassie I show himself to you, which differs from how he reveals himself to the rest of us? But that would be a futile exercise, for what you demonstrate is synonymous with a person who is exhibiting paranoid delusion or who really is suffering from a major lack of overstanding!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:07:02 AM by Knowledge »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.