Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: H.I.M. = Jesus  (Read 11255 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: H.I.M. = Jesus
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »

I feel that if you actually went and sought after the truth rather than merely shouting very loudly about your own unique faith then you might actually become a better person for doing so. The easiest thing is to simply sit there and shout out that you believe and that you have faith, faith in what?? Something that apparently makes complete sense to you (and you alone) inside your head, but then transforms into subjective non-sense as soon as it leaves your cranium!

Well I won't be rude with my response, I will simply reiterate what I've said to you before, on many occasions you hang on to that faith.

But I will say one thing; your experience and the truth are two vastly different things, you would be wise not to confuse the two, that is how delusion begins...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:46:14 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 05:05:22 PM »

faith indeed is personal and the business of no one else. for people to get along what matters is if we treat each other with respect. no one person is exactly the same as another so to live in peace we must acknowledge that there will be differences. that in itself is no reason for quarrel and conflict, not even disagreement.

S Garvey13

• Standard User
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »

Far be it for me to interfere, and do tell me to mind my own business if you like, but Knowledge, wouldn't you be better focussing your energy in practicing your faith, getting on with your life and just letting Oskar do his thing instead of constantly picking him up on pretty much every post he makes?
 I don't wanna start a row as I hate conflict, but I see a situation that is quite hostile here on what should be a peaceful forum.
 Again, tell me to mind my own business if you like and I will. I'm not picking sides with anyone either, I just want the arguing to stop. Please.  :)

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »

Far be it for me to interfere, and do tell me to mind my own business if you like, but Knowledge, wouldn't you be better focussing your energy in practicing your faith, getting on with your life and just letting Oskar do his thing instead of constantly picking him up on pretty much every post he makes?
 I don't wanna start a row as I hate conflict, but I see a situation that is quite hostile here on what should be a peaceful forum.
 Again, tell me to mind my own business if you like and I will. I'm not picking sides with anyone either, I just want the arguing to stop. Please.  :)
I thoroughly agree!!!
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 09:56:17 AM »

Again, tell me to mind my own business if you like and I will. I'm not picking sides with anyone either, I just want the arguing to stop. Please.  :)

I note that in coming to the aid of your friend (Oskar) that you conveniently ignore facts but fair enough... You are entitled to that! Although it seems extremely strange that you have not pointed one thing that I have written that is wrong, muchless explain why you feel that I am being wrong (or negative as you insinuate), inspite of the fact that I have consistently explained to your friend Oskar why he is wrong with his post, I find it strange given the ratio of post submitted by your Idrin compared to posts submitted by I, that you readily target me for your attention!! But as I said I previously,you are entitled to do that!  

As for Nick, well we already done know from long time that you have your own bias against I, but I suppose that happens when someone comes with objective truth and not subjective belief. As a man once sang, "men will fight you down when you see the light" ah so de system stay still.

One last thing (S Garvey 13) as I already explain to your friends them, I don't practice faith, i.e. theory based around fiction, seen! I live a real life
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:57:57 AM by Knowledge »

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »

You are welcome and free (obviously) to think, do, eat and behave etc however you like. To assume I have a bias against anyone would be to assume that I have a vested interest in what they type here.

This is one page out of millions on the internet and recently it's content is knowledge and oskar disagreeing about everything. It is not uplifting or enlightening for many I am sure, but if that is what you wish to do with your day and you believe that it is beneficial in anyway to anything other than your on ego then who I am to judge.

Obviously you may, and probably will post a reply, but I shall refrain from further comment since like sgarvey13 I have voiced my opinion and have nothing further to say on the matter. Nor do I feel any need to bolster or justify my opinion. Should something of interest be posted I read it, but personally I find no interest in the pair of you both saying "I am right, you are wrong". Many words are used to say this, and many topics are covered. Yet every topic comes back to the same thing. The pair of you disagree and it seems neither of you wish to simply accept that fact, move on, or look for some common ground. So be it. It is your choice how you spend your time. Infact it would appear from a cursory observation of your posts that you are both trying to ram your personal truths down each others throat until the other bends to your superior will. In my humble opinion that is tiresome and pointless, and probably how slavery began, but it is only my opinion and mostly I really have no opinion on your interaction since like many I lost interested months ago :)

Anyways, have a brilliant day and continue to do whatever it is you enjoy,

One Love.
Even the longest journey starts with one step

S Garvey13

• Standard User
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »

I note that in coming to the aid of your friend (Oskar) that you conveniently ignore facts but fair enough... You are entitled to that! Although it seems extremely strange that you have not pointed one thing that I have written that is wrong, muchless explain why you feel that I am being wrong (or negative as you insinuate), inspite of the fact that I have consistently explained to your friend Oskar why he is wrong with his post, I find it strange given the ratio of post submitted by your Idrin compared to posts submitted by I, that you readily target me for your attention!! But as I said I previously,you are entitled to do that!  

As for Nick, well we already done know from long time that you have your own bias against I, but I suppose that happens when someone comes with objective truth and not subjective belief. As a man once sang, "men will fight you down when you see the light" ah so de system stay still.

One last thing (S Garvey 13) as I already explain to your friends them, I don't practice faith, i.e. theory based around fiction, seen! I live a real life

Hi Knowledge. I'm not coming to the aid of Oskar, and though he is not a friend of mine per se, I consider everyone a friend lest the try to make an enemy of me and then I will try to reason with them to the best of my ability. Failing that I wll just avoid them.
With regards to facts, I'm not overly interested in who is right or wrong with their information. I just see aggression and hostility in the posts made, and from what I have seen your posts do seem to be the more aggressive ones. Like I said I'm not picking sides, I just hate conflict, even if it is just words.
 If you can't agree on your views or philosophies or what you consider facts then wouldn't it be better just to agree to disagree and leave it at that? That goes for anyone on the forum, yourself, Oskar and myself included. I have many friends all with different views on aspects of the world in which we live, some we agree on and some we don't but we never argue about it.
 I can imagine people who view this forum as guests being put off from joining if they see constant sniping at eachother from two of it's longest subscribers. If someone comes on and reads your posts and then Oskars and sees there is a difference of opinion on a particular aspect, then they can ask questions or go away and study further to find out more for themselves.
 All I'm asking is that the pair of you just end the bitterness and set aside your differences for the good of the forum if not for your own selves.
 I won't make further comment on this, but if either of you want to ask me anything then I will oblige with a reply.
 Om mani padme hum.  :)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
!
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2013, 05:19:35 PM »

@Nick

The truth is ridiculed
Then it is violently opposed
before it is accepted as obviously so,

Whereas you seek to justify your biased venting of opinion against I. I am not going to sink, to your level of argument! I think you should go back and read what I have written (and to which you so patently object) with objectivity and truth as your benchmark and then come back with a meaningful response.
Posted on: July 06, 2013, 04:51:52 PM
@SGarvey 13; Amongst other things; you state the following "If someone comes on and reads your posts and then Oskars and sees there is a difference of opinion on a particular aspect, then they can ask questions or go away and study further to find out more for themselves. "
I find your intervention in this matter to be somewhat strange, although I note that you've modified your bias in terms of directing your opinion at the both of us - this time. However, I find your reasoning to be flawed insofar as if you read my tings properly, you would see that I make it clear that in respect of my posts, that others can go and check it out, that is indeed a constant feature of mine, and which is in complete contrast with Oskar, who makes it clear that his submissions are in the main based upon his own subjective opinion. Indeed the issue I have with him is that he constantly provides misfinformation and frequently submits things that are not an accurate account of what has transpired particuarly when it comes to Church History and notwithstanding African (Black) Hstory and it's part in the formulation of the system. Seen!!

But to be clear, (cos it seem like you and Nick, et al , think I have a fixation on Oskar), I do not go round on a tit for tat ting wid him, as I said to you previously him post nuff tings on a more frequent ratio than I, indeed there are somethings that him post that I agree wid , and somethings that I certainly don't, but I don't respond to them all! However, there are some tings/opinions that he posts that I fundamentally disagree with and I feel that (just as you and the rest of them can rail up against I so,), I can make a valid point! But all said and done! I nah fight Oskar like say him is I personal enemy, you never see that I write anything like 'fire bun' or anything like that against him. Cos all said and done is One Love I ah deal wid, not hate, and I'm conscious enough to know there is but one Judge seen!
Ps this is a clarification and not justification, as I certainly don't have anything I need to justify. Seen!!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:35:51 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2013, 10:12:17 PM »

@knowledge
in regard to faith there is no objective truth simply because the relationship with the most high is a personal one. it seem the i call it fiction simply because the i can't overstand the mechanics of this. the i should know the i boundaries and stop scorning others only because they have a different experience.

@rasta nick
many a time i have shared i view only to get a response from knowledge that it is nonsense or gibberish. there is no need to belittle it like that and instead simply acknowledge that it is i view. i am not the one disrespecting differences.

Jesuslife

• Standard User
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »

For some a name is not enough therefore there will be prophets in his image and name

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2013, 08:13:05 AM »

Quote from: Rastamik link=topic=8236. msg77981#msg77981 date=1308108249
Greetings Rastafari.
In my opinion it is illogical to refer to H. I. M.  as JAH RASTAFARI unless I + I know H. I. M to be the earthly representation of our creator. There is only One God. JEHOVAH (JAH). Jesus came as the sacrificial lamb to bring a new covenant and to spread the ancient teachings among the gentiles. Jesus prayed to his Father ,was born ,lived and was crucified,as the ultimate blood sacrifice. Why would he be (physically)born again and live through the suffering that H. I. M.  passed through. Jesus has already made the ultimate sacrifice so why should he pay again. In I opinion it is logical for the Father to establish the Throne for The Son (Jesus) to inherit as is written in scriptures.

In conclusion I am saying when I chant Jah Rastafari I am saying Emperor Haile Selassie I is Jehovah who walked on this earth to bring I + I a new name to prepare for the end of this time of conflict and to re-establish the Throne of David in world consciousness. King of Kings, Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of Judah. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

Blessings and Love

Posted on: December 03, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
Quote from: Incense link=topic=8236. msg80471#msg80471 date=1386031481

I and I am not so good with computers butt even I can see.  There is some hole in the reasonings here.  I have not read 2000 or 20,000 posts.  Here I try to quote "why would he come again?" Thin about it.  Of all these Reasonings. .  stuck right in the middle of one, ignored.  So I and I say Why would he come again? (with indignant rage )
Posted on: December 03, 2013, 01:50:11 AM
Quote from: Incense link=topic=8236. msg80472#msg80472 date=1386031811

Posted on: December 03, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
These are Men? These are normal Men? No these are not normal Men.  Anymore than you are a King.  Can we admit we are less a man than another Man. ? Yes, yes we are far less.  Alot of talk that there are many Kings, Martin Luther, Yourself.  But you lie even to yourself.  Nieter Martin, youeself, nor Bob nor NOT Moses . . .  Etc.  When we speak of Jesus it is not a Man nor King, not God nor Angel.  The King of Kings whos father is in Heaven. 

Posted on: December 03, 2013, 07:11:06 AM
Quote from: Incense link=topic=8236. msg80475#msg80475 date=1386051066

Posted

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 09:27:18 PM »

satan is not gone so the livity is still needed. live and love. be one with him. selassie first.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2013, 09:09:55 PM »

Let us not make the mistake of 50% of Christianity by sating he is God. .   nor we are Kings.  This is a temptaion put there by competition with Christians who are wrongminded. 
The King of Kings who's father is in heaven.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »

the i may believe thinking the i will die and go to heaven. i will tell the i that life is here and now. also that selassie the first is the almighty. don't concern the i with the faith of others. live and let live, selassie first.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2013, 04:58:11 AM »

BUT I DO CONCERN WITH THE KING AND SO MUST YOU.  THERE IS BUT ONE TRUITH AND THERE IS BUT ONE FAITH. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.