Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: H.I.M. = Jesus  (Read 11264 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: H.I.M. = Jesus
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2013, 09:05:37 AM »

the i is free to rule the i self so in a sense there are many different faith because faith is a personal thing and only the almighty can judge in that arena, as per his majesty's instruction. anyone would be truly arrogant to think themselves would know everything of how the almighty deal with all people within themselves. still, the one truth the i is touching upon is that love is the only truth that is above them all. it is the furtherance of all things except conflict. selassie first, always.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2014, 03:21:47 AM »

Jah Bless
Posted on: December 25, 2013, 03:00:57 AM
Jah Bless
I and I. Find it funny how often we say Jah bless and Jah bless that. I just can not argue with love. But honestly yes we have been Judged and we continue to be Judged not because of our merit but by our foolishness that we continue to add on to. Not jah bless and Not Jah Bless. Jah has judged you yet you do not listen. JAH SAID FIRST FOR YOU TO GO TO JESUS YET YE DEAD. I WILL NOT CONTINUE.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »

as i look upon the world there is a lot of foolishness that does not get punishment and a lot of good that does not get merit. ' yet for a little time the foolish will go on'. time is a variable and what is today may not be tomorrow. as i see it the creator don't really intervene all by himself. him give strength to human beings to intervene if they so choose. human beings can not judge without being judged themselves so live and let live and don't deal wickedness towards one another.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2014, 03:39:10 PM »

Yes, it does my heart well to hear this, I and I. Tough I and I believe there is more to the story. There
Was
love
love for these people and love in these people.
There was a plan and education. Its not those peoples fault to believe in love. If there is fault it is on us all. but we must not say all we need is love. Because our time is not yet. Looking back it is easy to see.
[/quote]

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »

if we have everything else except love we are lacking the most important thing. if we first have love, everything else falls into place.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2014, 01:53:46 AM »

if we have everything else except love we are lacking the most important thing. if we first have love, everything else falls into place.
Jah Bless
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.