Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The use of the Herb.  (Read 7502 times)

Learner James

• Normal User
The use of the Herb.
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:38:11 AM »

Many people in the world today smoke the herb, some out of foolishness and some out of spiritualness.
It is the ones who smoke out of folly and abuse the herb who seem to get confused.
The herb is a way of connecting us with the MostHigh and the Trinity.
Everytime one smokes the herb with out intent on meditation then that one is abusing the herb,
for they are wasting sacred time.
If one does not have spiritual-Re-ality and smokes the herb, then one eventually aquires these symptoms which bab-y-lon says the herb does.
Raspect the herb for it was given by God to allow us to see the truth and to go forth in spiritualness.
Stay Blessed.
Looking in the Mirror is VANITY and corruption of the soul.

Stevesc

• Regular User
Re: The use of the Herb.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 04:58:28 PM »

What about the medicinal values of the herb, and the aid given for insomnia? A main use of the herb is to connect InI to the most high, to be used to seek wisdom, but what about the other purpose of herb? Meditation and Medication.

Jah Rastafari
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

Learner James

• Normal User
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »

Yes I
But the medication happens while your in meditation.

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »

Seen I, but when Iman had insomnia, Herb helped I to sleep early again. Then InI unable to meditate.

Its not the main purpose of the Herb, but I think its a good use.
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

Learner James

• Normal User
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »

To meditate doesn't mean to do a certain thing.

When smoking the erb one is always in a state of meditation. One thinks clearer and different, no ?
when doing certain things like playing the xbox, watching TV ect.. while smoking the erb, it is abusing the erb,
for the meditation is els were and not on a REAL subject.
It is only when the meditation is on a REAL subject that one can use the erb to its fullness.

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »

That is a good point breddah.

Jah Rastafari

Tinkle

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 06:08:30 AM »

Ganja is here for man to use. period. it is not said to be strictly for meditation. the herbs got way too many uses to be just for meditation. it is true that it is great for meditating and it opens the mind but it can also be used for clothing, paper, plastic, food etc.. i smoke for medication, meditation and just because i love the feeling. its true that many people abuse it but not just because they dont use it to meditate. for some people it takes away the pain in life, or makes life less boring and more enjoyable. before i found HIM, i was considering ending my life, if i didnt smoke ganja, i would of done it, the herb made my life bearable, i was happy. the true abusers are the ones who sell it laced and full of chemicals, the drug dealers who sell it poisoned or use it as a gateway. those are the true abusers. not the ones who smoke just to smoke.   JAH Bless

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 02:15:05 PM »

I would just add that the best way to ingest herb via inhalation is via the Vaporizer.
The consumption is then only of the actual cannabinoids and not the  actual carcinogenic carbon of the
structure.

PS the safest way (and some argue the best way) to ingest Herb is to eat it. Cakes and so forth

Jesuslife

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 04:02:11 PM »

I feel the description of meditation is true deep calm within, and the man can strike with the force of a lion at the same tiime

I live oma household owned by pagans unfortunTelly, so i have not been able to use the herb properly to be able to learn the effects of soing this and that.  But i beleive that for certain people using herb takes them on the right path so them na have to worry about feeling dis way or dat and if you are straying the strayed and unstrayed path will be clear so you may choose as you wish. .  And under the herbs influence the road of sanctuary will feel devine.   Er than the other path which you so may choose aswell

Now think!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 05:27:27 PM »

none would choose the wrong path with the right information. i don't think herb is kind of a magic button. ones have to be serious still and know what him deal with.

the i description of meditation display an astute sense of awareness. without seeking such a one will still be asleep no matter if they use herb or not. and without the proper foundation and understanding even an astute sense of awareness will not save a one because they will be aware of the wrong things.

seen

Jesuslife

• Standard User
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 05:53:50 PM »

Seen

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 06:12:10 AM »

I agree with the I that many people abuse the herb.  The herb is vital to human existence, seen? I and I have THC receptors in our brains that activate when the herb is ingested.  I and I just want to big up I fellow youths and give them some inspiration on the greatness of the herb.

Herb is the only plant in the world that when the I plant it is has no negative impact on the soil.  For example if the I is to plant some tobacco then the I can never go back to that very same patch of soil and replant the tobacco again.  But with the herb, the I can plant it in the same patch of soil as much as the I wants to and it will not negatively impact the soil at all. 

Some governments of the world tend to fight down the use of the herb, and say that it because it can show up in a drug test that is a drug.  Well the reason it stays in your system so long compared to other "substances" is because the I's body accepts it.  In other words, your body loves it when you smoke herb. 

Before its imposed illegality by the corrupt policies of man, people smoked herb freely and I and I can see how worked up babylon gets when I and I smoke it or talk about it being an alright thing to do, seen? So just use the herb and don't abuse it, I and I fellow Rasta youths! Be upful

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »

there are plenty different materials that are not good for us that stay in the body or get stuck in the body and plenty good things as well that don't get stored (water soluble vitamins for example) so the i can't say that herb is good because it stay in the body. the i can state it as two different facts, herb is good and herb stay in the body but to say that one of them cause the other is in principle plain wrong.

if anyone choose to use the herb they should know that too much of anything is not good. stay conscious and meditate upon selassie the first at all times.

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 06:18:11 AM »

I see what you are saying.  The point I and I was trying to make is that most drugs filter out of our systems within a couple of days, but as with herb your body does not filter it out like so.  Just like if you eat something extremely unhealthy, then within about an hour your body will naturally filter out in a process I and I don't care much to illustrate, seen? With natural things like herbs, however, in this case marijuana, they are not easily filtered from one's system.  The same kind of thing applies to the example I gave about herb's impact on the soil and also on the brain.  Herb is a natural thing and whether the I want to smoke it, boil it in tea, or eat it, then it is not a wrong thing to do! Seen?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 07:34:22 AM »

i am not saying herb is wrong. what i am trying to explain is about the process that filters out certain things and stores others. there are vitamins that gets filtered out and there are vitamins that gets stored even though both are good and there are poisons that get filtered out and there are poisons that gets stored even though both are bad.

so what i am saying is that if the i want to share the i experience of herb as a good thing the i can't use the fact that herb get or don't get stored in the body as an indicator of the i being right about the i assertion about herb.

that two things happen in correlation don't necessarily mean that they are linked by causality, something the i would learn if the i would care to study this scientifically and not only go on how things appear at a superficial glance.

i think the wider attitude among people about herb would improve if we were using arguments anchored in a solid foundation. if herb were to gain wider recognition at the cost of a sloppy awareness of cause and effect and science in general i think it would be a step backward for humanity. we must promote a sound foundation first and that foundation by itself will carry herb with it.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.