News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 1536 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Israel
« on: January 01, 2010, 08:10:50 AM »

Christian and muslim are brothers to and should be able to live side by side. If it was one thing HIM Haile Selassie I come to tell I&I it's to respect each other even though there might be some differences. Don't be stubborn and egoistic about it. HIM never carry grudge or ill will towards anyone.

surfmon_I

Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »

Greetings Oskar,
  Key word in the first sentence is "should". 
a person may be given all the tools necessary for the job, but without the knowledge of the use of them, or a clear vision of the goal and ones it affects...all we get is struggle.
  Struggle is a result of friction.  Friction builds because of resistance.  This resistance is a function of ExtreemeISM.
It is a wise mind which allows the freedom of movement of Ideas without clinging to the words spoken.  Across the screen of our minds dance these ideas, they interact with our own and the results can change lives.  Only if it is done with Love, for Love is the one Power that can destroy Hate.

Like our journey to the water... if it is viewed as a major portion of our planet and we journey to its edge, there IS a way we can find each other, we just have to take the plunge.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 06:11:12 PM »

I hope you live near the coast surfmon or you have a tough time

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 10:59:33 AM »

Bredren,
  We are landlocked 14 years now raising our children.  Surrounded by hills and Mountians, for sure the water that falls upon them finds its way to the sea.
  I was referring to the time @ 3 years ago we shared in the 12 minute Iditation in chat room called Rasta OneLove Chant.  It was the only time a member joined I to Iditate for the 12 minutes, journeying down to the water was the visualization, and drifting out to meet, for water seeks its own level and the waves that lap at your shore are the same that make soothing sounds on mine.  I have always thought of that shared time, and Give Thanks.
  On another level, the water symbolizes the collectiveness we all inherently possess but fail to see in this world we live in.  There are few ideologlies that are willing to allow this vision in practice.  We can see the cracks in the systems the moment the lines are drawn between "you" and "me".  In that there is the fundamental separation that begins WAR.  It has happened since the beginning, and shall go on till the end.
  The issues in the MiddleEast, and around the Globe are not surprising ones, only sad in their polarity.  The plain~ness of the FACT that we could be so much more, yet we are surrounded by EXTREEM selfishness and Greed all under the context of "GOD'S people" or  "The Chosen Ones".  I know there are probably others that could go on with point and counterpoint, but...we ALL KNOW  the way, otherwise, we would not be here Giving Thanks and Glory to His Divine Name.

JAH BLESS,
~S~

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 07:27:41 PM »

Separation doesn't mean there have to be war. Just look at the landmasses in this world. Separated by water yet they don't war.

We being here don't mean anything. Who do you think you are?

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 23 queries.