Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Why did Bob Marley die?  (Read 5527 times)

jhmn

• Newbie User
Why did Bob Marley die?
« on: May 07, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »

Wasnt bob a blessed man, why would he get cancer and die? why did jah not bless him as he blessed the men of the bible with long age.  such as solomon and others.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Why did Bob Marley die?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »

bob lived for the community and it still lives. what is wrong with man that he is so obsessed with his own egoistical self, like the church back at nicea conspiring in search of everlasting life.

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »

The way I see it:

Maybe the CIA killed him, maybe multiple injuries to his toe caused his melanoma, maybe his work was finished. Bob died, but he isn't gone. What's important to remember is summed up well in a saying that Bob, Peter and Bunny used to say, "everything happen for a wise purpose."

"One bright morning when my work is over, man will fly away home." - Rastaman Chant, Bob Marley

Jah Bless
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:30:20 PM by Stevesc »
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

Iditation

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 12:20:29 PM »

His body died because he was a human. Simple. Jah is what made Bob great and Jah is still here, thus it is a nonsensical question to ask why Bob's body died. Focus on the message not the messenger. 1Love

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 12:31:18 PM »

His body died because he was a human. Simple. Jah is what made Bob great and Jah is still here, thus it is a nonsensical question to ask why Bob's body died. Focus on the message not the messenger. 1Love

It's a shame that nuff a dem nah do dat still, but I fully agree wid I observation.
Yes I - Bless :) :)

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »

Please tell me if I am wrong, but reading back the posts 'pon this forum, and from other topics too, I hardly see anyone attempting to answer the questions asked. All the replies seem to be avoiding the question. I tried to answer this question about Bob dying, but of course it is just how I see it. I am not saying I am right, but I will present my argument for why I believe what I do if asked to. If we don't share opinions, how can we learn and reason 'pon them?

Jah Bless
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »

there is no way to give a simple answer to a question that is based on a faulty premise. a faulty conclusion is like an explanation that can fit in a box. within the box it may make sense but in the larger reality the contents of the box is just something separated from the whole.

for example if bob had only been working for his own self it would have been a process of separation. it would have made him dead even if his physical body was walking.

so it is the love of his heart that make him alive even now.

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »

I see you brother, but I am talking from an objective reality point of view. Bob's body died. I am reasoning 'pon why this could have happened. I wasn't very clear in my answer. I see all of what you have said, but the way I interpreted jhmn's question was "Why did Bob Marley ('s body) die and leave this world." I have often thought about this too.

There is no clear answer that InI know of, which is why it's reasoning. If InI knew the reason and purpose, it would be telling.

Jah Bless

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 01:00:24 AM »

iditation answered this good. his body died because he was a human being. remember say when the rain fall it fall on everyones housetop.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 09:07:28 AM »

"Though I tried to find the answer, to all the questions they ask, I know it's just impossible, cah we're living through the past.. One and all have to face reality."

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »

grettings  " jhmn"

Bob did get cancer from a toe injury in central park N.Y.   He kept touring .
  He is human. 
 Member " jhmn " you bring up Solo-man ( Solomon). Solomon was NOT saved.  He disobeyed JAH and had 300 wifes.700 concubines.Jerusalem and all Israel had idols of the gods an godessess of his wifes.  And the Isrealites joined right in. And if da man stayed true, his wife was likely making offerings to all the false idols.
    Look at The Book of Hebrews  in da Bible.   chptr 11 will name da saved ones !    skips right over SoloMan.

Ans if you were to read Bible you see at end of SoloMans life JAH takes away kingdom from him. Leaves him only Judah so that a lamp is alwqays lit for David.

Hope dis helped.

peace
MICHAEL
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

prodigal son

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »

Don't want to be smart but i sometimes wonder if people listen to the songs of Marley ,the beat or the lyrics?

Misty Morning is a song that clearly showed his purpose/job to do
Redemption song is a song of his mystery,how it started and how it will end well by the hands of the Almighty

Peace

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »

i think africa unite is more to the point. until the people unite for the benefit of all there will be struggle and big fish eating small fish. the people must be one to stand against such discrimination where the strong rule the weak by might alone.

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 01:40:21 AM »

Of course, he makes many points, after all Bob wrote hundreds of songs.

As Bob, Bunny and Peter say, "Everything happen for a wise purpose."

Jah Bless

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Bob Marley Live
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 02:53:22 AM »

things don't just happen, things get done. there is nothing wise about slavery, heinous is the word. it is people that do it and people that will set it right.

to be free takes hard work maybe even loosing your life, at least better than working for bondage.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.