Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why did Bob Marley die?  (Read 5526 times)

Stevesc

• Regular User
Re: Why did Bob Marley die?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 01:17:03 PM »

Agreed, but the way I see it, the quote "Everything happen for a wise purpose" is referring to things that are out of InI control.
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Bob Marley Live
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »

victims of rape are usually out of control of the situation, don't mean it is a wise thing happening. ones should be careful interpreting quotes and songs without knowing the context. 'everything' in this quote is probably a contextual reference to something they were talking about at that time and not a comment on absolute everything.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:25:45 PM by Oskar »

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »

Who here will not "taste" death ? It is just a natural thing. Even the "SONS" of GOD have a "TASTE" of death. No one here is immortal - simple as that.
Some people just "die" (leave us) too early (according to I and I). Nothing strange...It is just the way it is.. for now. Maybe ONE day we will find a way (with JAH) to change it - who knows. But, until then....

Live your life the right way and by doing so, the right way, you will attain REAL LIFE. Even the SONS of JAH had to "die" in order to attain it.

I and I do not see it as "death". It is just a "Transformation", nature, one stage to the other, progression, the movement of JAH people....Seen ?

P7
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:22:48 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »

Very well said, Prophet777, I agree~

Adam323

• Normal User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »

Please tell me if I am wrong, but reading back the posts 'pon this forum, and from other topics too, I hardly see anyone attempting to answer the questions asked. All the replies seem to be avoiding the question. I tried to answer this question about Bob dying, but of course it is just how I see it. I am not saying I am right, but I will present my argument for why I believe what I do if asked to. If we don't share opinions, how can we learn and reason 'pon them?

Jah Bless

I belive jah has better use for him in zion

rastaman716

• Standard User
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 12:26:00 AM »

Bob was, and is, a great man and a great spirit; the only one who really knows why Bob left us is The Almighty. we are all free to reason on this individually, I personally have contemplated this long and still don't have a full answer. Time Will Tell my brothers and sisters, only Time Will Tell...
One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

Ras Gopal

• Newbie User
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »

Jah Guides!

Bob never died my bro.  We need to first of all understand who we are. . .  That we are the spirit, I within. . .  The body is destined to be abandoned but not the spirit.  Can't we see? Did Jesus die? Did the message die? You can still meet Bob if you can hear him.  If you can hear, you can see and be. . .  Jah bless.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2013, 06:01:20 AM »

Who here will not "taste" death ? It is just a natural thing. Even the "SONS" of GOD have a "TASTE" of death. No one here is immortal - simple as that.
Some people just "die" (leave us) too early (according to I and I). Nothing strange...It is just the way it is.. for now. Maybe ONE day we will find a way (with JAH) to change it - who knows. But, until then....

Live your life the right way and by doing so, the right way, you will attain REAL LIFE. Even the SONS of JAH had to "die" in order to attain it.

I and I do not see it as "death". It is just a "Transformation", nature, one stage to the other, progression, the movement of JAH people....Seen ?

P7

I AGREE
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.