Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?  (Read 9867 times)

kayalioness

• Standard User
How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?
« on: August 27, 2012, 04:58:31 PM »

Interesting question to throw out to my brothers and sisters.
How important do you feel Jesus/Yeshua is in your life?

To be honest,I dont feel a great connection Yeshua/Jesus.People have used Yeshua/Jesus soo much in modern day in a negative content,it has skewed my view.I feel his name has been abused and used for the wrong reasons.

Blessed Love.

Nazarite I

• Senior User
Re: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 11:06:27 PM »

The Man Yeshua is an inspirational figure in I life. His Majesty pointed to this Man for a reason, and if I and I truly look and overstand who the Man Yeshua was, then I and I shouldn't pay any mind to the badminded vampires that use 'Jesus Christ' for such wickedness.

Plenty of people make the mistake of viewing Yeshua as some form of diety, put up on a pedestal (or a cross...) and seperated from the physical flesh. It is inevitable that such misinterpretations of the Man have surfaced, because the only account I and I have of His life is to be found in the Bible,  which has been mistraslated and misused to reinforce this perception of Yeshua for some truly sinister purposes. Yeshua even knew these things would happen. But I and I who study the Man in depth know that He did not come as a magical being, born of a virgin and plucked up into the sky when he passed from the flesh. He was a Man who walked and talked in flesh, born of His mother Mary and His father Joseph the carpenter, who was from the lineage of King David and King Solomon. This is a Man who was a priest in the Order of Melchezidek, and came to tell the rich and poor alike that sin and Righteousness are both choices, and that I and I can make the choice of Righteousness as He did. He is the Son of the Most High only in the sense that I and I are all Sons and Daughters of Jah, if only I and I acknowledge Him as I and I Father. He is a Man who would sit and Reason Righteousness among anyone, from the richest merchant to the poorest prostitute. He is a man who went to a horrific death with the prayer 'Forgive them who persecute I, for they know not what they do'. All He really asked was for I and I to love Ones and Ones as I and I love I and Iselves. Those who know the fullness of that will Iverstand why I and I must first know and love I and Iselves, otherwise showing true love to others is impossible.

Blessed love

rastaman716

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »

Yeshua serves I as a prophet, but I look to Robert Nesta Marley for more.  Although Yeshua may not be a major prophet to I, he still his one.  and I take away much from his lessons and teachings.
One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »

There is two Yashua to comment on, There is the biblical character who is a ficticious character, this person is the Jesus whose is presented as being the son of Mary and his father is Joseph the Carpenter whom, incidentally and contrary to the assertion that has been made, was not actually a blood relation of david or solomon (but that is another story in it self). This character notwithstanding all the pomp and circumstance that is accorded to him is solely based upon the African Man 'Yashua' aka the one who was hung on the tree.

This Yashua was an Aethiopian who stood up to those, who were agents of the system and denounced them for what they were, Murderers who drunk blood and committed the vilest of atrocities. This Man is not documented in the books but he is the original upon whom the ficticious character was based. However, nowadays, he is all but erased from 'Exoteric' History. One would have to go and really seek to find anything about this Man who stood up for Truth and Rights and whom was rewarded with betrayal and ultimately the insult of being erased from living memory and replaced by a ficticious character that is used to push the lies and not the truth. One should bear in mind that the system is adept at erasing the truth and replacing it with mis-truth.

Indeed the same can be said about Aetiopian History which has been totally obliterated and replaced with a version of events that is not only not false but also serves to captivate the masses. As the saying goes," They release the chains, but they still use us with brains, we're still down here in slavery.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »

when haile selassie the first talk about christ it sound different from the i. is the i saying him was deceived? this must be some new way to hail up the god and king that i never ever hear about. the i can't be serious. with ethiopian history and info about the man that stood up for truth and rights only to be betrayed and put away the i don't have to go any further back than to him haile selassie the first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 03:02:52 PM »

No I’m not saying that at all, what comes out of the mouth of H.I.M. is a double edged sword. (those with overstanding, they will know what I’m alluding to) and the fact that we know things that you have never heard about, well that says a lot about you. As the saying goes, "when you done know, you done know!"                      
As for Aethiopian History, I can say with full and complete confidence, that you really do have a vast amount to learn, indeed the adage “Hidden in plain sight, springs to mind.”  If you sincerely believe that you do not have to go back further than H.I.M. then that just shows the depths of your stupidity and ignorance and also the heights of folly on your part. As Garvey pointed out “A tree without roots!”
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:03:59 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 01:25:34 AM »

the i alluded ethiopian history to be hidden. what i said was that the i don't have to go back any further than him to see that it is not hidden. with all due respect i think somewhere between the i calling i stupid and ignorant the i miss what i am actually saying.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 09:35:45 AM »

With the same common courtesy, I apologise for the terms you have highlighted. However, if you believe, that all AEthiopian History is not hidden, then all I can say is, you hold on to that misconception, However, we know better.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:37:32 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 03:55:46 PM »

all ethiopian history may not be known yet his majesty is quite clear on his view on christ. if the tales the i tell would be as significant as the i try to make them be i think i would have heard something about it from his majesty.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 06:38:33 PM »

all ethiopian history may not be known yet his majesty is quite clear on his view on christ. if the tales the i tell would be as significant as the i try to make them be i think i would have heard something about it from his majesty.
Yeah you think so wouldn't you!! But it just goes to show, just like Bob sang, "it's not all that glitters is gold and half the story has never been told." You should know that there is more than 100 times the amount of history hidden about Aethiopia (and world history) than what is afforded to the masses. Like I told you, out of his mouth (Selassie I) comes a two edge sword. I'll end by saying them who have sight will see, and those who listen will hear. because although many are called....

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 01:46:08 AM »

well, i did not say 'i would have heard something about this from the "masses"'. if i interested i go look into his majesty haile selassie the first, that is no half story. if the i think bob was referring to him haile selassie the first as a half story the i don't know anything about his work.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »

Who said you said that you would have heard something about this from the massive? Or where did I say that the the lyric from Bob was to do with Selassie I? Go back and actually read what I wrote, instead of picking up tings (what I never put down) to try and make ridiculous argument!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »

what i was saying is that if the thing the i said about christ were true i ought to have heard about it from his majesty.  did the i refer to what his majesty teaches or what the i said when the i suggest the complete truth has not been told? or in other words, does the i suggest his majesty to be a liar or unfit to teach on the matter?

the i even posting the story make i think the i believe the latter to be so and the reason for i stating 'this must be some new way to hail up the god and king that i never ever hear about'. in fact, to indirectly accuse some one to go with half-truths is not to hail up, rather quite the opposite.

so leave the stories and listen to 'the teachings of his majesty', that is if the i have any respect for rastafari.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »

Like I said half the story has never been shown.
Further to that, I would add that unless you know every thing that Selassie I has ever uttered, then how do you know the full truth.
But one thing Selassie I never said he was a god, where do you get that from?
However, back to the aspect of 'the story' (History) Selassie I was born in 1892, the story I allude to goes back many thousands of years before 1892.
In respect of ravings about hail up god and king. Really? you want to get a grip, if you are advancing your little stunted argument, at least have the common decency to put it in a forthright manner

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 03:00:07 PM »

haile selassie the first never said he is god. that is something i can see for i self through his livity. the i can't show any reference to him haile i backing up the i story so i would suggest the i stop trying to put words in him mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.