Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?  (Read 9871 times)

Nepsis

• Full User
Re: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 07:43:52 AM »

haile selassie the first never said he is god. that is something i can see for i self through his livity.
haile selassie i did say he was son of god and christ, on the feast of nativity in 1937:

I am very pleased to send you words of my best wishes for your happiness, progress and peace, on this blessed day for mankind,

From the capital of Great Britain, which is renowned for its hospitality. Let peace reign in your hearts, among your families, in the unity of your governments, and in your relations with other peoples of the world. There is no greater day of gratitude and joy for Christians than celebrating the birthday of Our Saviour Jesus Christ. On this day of happiness, every Christian, by meditating on [Jesus'] life and the work He accomplished for all of us, tends to forget the trials he faces and the sadness that breaks his heart. At the same time everyone is inclined to minimize the trials and sorrows of his own, his kindred, and friends and forgives those who have grieved him. Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit.

With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will'. This became the first message.
him identified as christ, son of god by delivering the first message always(first).  He also affirmed his full experience of humanity and death.  he is telling you, let go and be god as he does.  that is the point of the appearance of christ, to be yourself and to be god, despite everything.

peace and good to see you

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »

with all due respect, i have the full address of that event in 1937 the i is quoting from. i don't see him using those words 'i am the son of god and christ'. he is talking about christ and the righteousness of his message.

god is in everything he created, that is what i see him saying about the most important of messages, to recognize that link we all share and live in unity. there is no way really to say it better than him. hail him. selassie first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 11:57:13 AM »

Put words it whose mouth? You are completely deluded.
Posted on: March 02, 2013, 09:55:44 AM
Selassie I come to awaken the last of the sleeping.
His message which was heard by the poor and dispossesed and was the wake up call for I and I to start back upon the road to salvation by becoming aware of
the truth....
HIM is a one to be acknowledged (even venerated) because by hearkening to the basic principle and moral that is espouse by virtue of HIM is the weakheart conception exposed and adressed by Selassie I (Universal) Correction. But in saying that one should not confuse the message with the messenger, just as one should not confuse the Logos with the word......
As I said previously, half the story has never been told, The Chinese claim 5000 years of recorded History, The Eygtian claim 4000 years of recorded history, and as we done know, the egytian history stems from the Aethiopian, which in itself is The Kushhite History that stretches back many thousands of years.
The sumerian list of Kings goes back thousands of years, and it's already been proven that, their history was taken from the Land of Cush.

So you may want to delude your self by seeking to restrain information within your little Judeo-Christian matrix, which is fair enough, you hold on to that, stay deluded, but the truth is a whole universe worth of information which appears to have eluded you.

As they say the truth is an offence, but it certainly ain't a sin (mistake) 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »

i know history is long and i am not ignoring it. it is the i that is trying very hard to dodge what it is i am saying and hinting at the teachings of selassie the first to not be the complete truth. the existence of haile selassie the first and what him teach about christ don't invalidate history and history don't take away anything from the fullness of him haile selassie the first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 02:13:31 PM »

i that is trying very hard to dodge what it is i am saying and hinting at the teachings of selassie the first to not be the complete truth.

Trying to dodge what? What is it you are saying about Selassie, bearing in mind that your knowledge of "the story" no sorry, the truth, is indeed so limited. Instead of hinting, just come up front and say what you mean

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 06:16:10 PM »

selassie the first already done teach about christ. if the i look for another teacher the i might as well do that. it is clear though that what the i teach about christ is different from the words of his majesty haile selassie i rastafari. call it story or truth or whatever, i stay with his majesty.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 05:20:56 PM »

I see that you are making some statements that make Rasta look like a little joke ting, but if that is your flex, then fair enough, galong with that if that what makes you feel happy. However, I would like to make the following quite clear.
I am not trying to convert you or anything like that why would I? If you are offended by the truth that I allude to then so be it. The truth is an offence but it's not a sin. As the adage states; "look and you will find, knock and the door shall be opened." For as I said at the start of all this,  "half the story has never been told." Don't make arrogance and pride guide (or even blind) you!
If as you state, its H.I.M. who you ah hail, then let H.I.M. be the judge, not you, what ever happened to "Judge not, lest ye be judged?"
I find it astonishing and rather disconcerting that because a one utters truths that are beyond your own MINDSET, you feel that you have to run up and down like some form of mad man, just be cool and let that what has to be, just be. Rather than looking at this from your own little sectarian view point, maybe you and your friends should bear in mind this is a Universal ting we ah deal with. So cut out the dibby dibbyness and just make things run their course.  
As they say, "I n I are like the proverbial stream that floweth over many rocks and waterfalls as it makes it journey towards the great Ocean of Life."
Seen.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:25:28 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 12:52:34 AM »

i follow his majesty because it is the truth and when i said 'call it story or truth or whatever' it meant that i know it is possible to talk a lot about nothing to make the truth seem false. i am not here to spread confusion, that is why i correct the i when the i spout 'dibby dibbyness'.

so drop the arrogance and pride and go study what his majesty teach. that is not a fool thing to say and it don't make rasta look like a joke.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2013, 10:13:15 AM »

I can see that you're stuck deeply and securely within your crab bucket, you only see what you want to see, that is underpinned by your ludicrous statements.
As I said before when you know you know, when you don't you don't. But go ahead do your ting, I ain't judging you.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »

"ain't judging"
"underpinned by your ludicrous statements"

i see. well, there is no crab bucket here. love all around. selassie first and higher heights.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 05:30:48 PM »

Yo, lets not forget the original question was about how important is Jesus/Yashua is ones life. So how is it that in light of my opening post re Yashua, how are you are focusing on Selassie I, when my original post was not in relation to a question about H.I.M. it was a direct response to a query about Jesus and how important is he in one's life.  The fact that you seek to somehow bring Selassie into the conversation to make a (mute) point, is well, quite poor to be honest. The points you make are then simplistic responses which does not stand up to real scrutiny.

In the bible there is no mention of Selassie I,none at all!! The history that alludes to the lineage of Selassie I, is contained within the Kebra Nagast and (in reality) the actual declaration of divinity pertaining to H.I.M. was actually made by Leonard Howell who (in the wake of the announcement made by Marcus Garvey regarding the crowning of a black king and the day of deliverance) declared Selassie I as the almighty.  All that I (and heartical Rasta) are saying is that a one should examine the issues and find the truth. But simply trying to confuse the issue is not helping anyone and all you seem to be doing is trying to confuse people.

For those who are new or are christianised, Rastafari does not validate Selassie I via the bible. To ones with overstanding, the bible is a book that justifies the iniquity that has been visited on humanity, Selassie I is a personification of a idea of freedom from babylon, he symbolises a message but he is not the message.
So whereas you refuse to see the crab bucket, fair enough, but to those with overstanding, open your eyes and see, and listen with your ears and you will hear.
Peace.....
Posted on: March 10, 2013, 05:09:04 PM
Further to the above,
I realise that there are many who are dealing with word, but when one bursts through the lower level, one will realise that there is more to the experience than simply words, On a higher level one has to feel within one's heart to overstand (to the fullness). Too many people are indoctrinated with the false doctrine and dogma of the system, to the point that rather than comprehend and deal with the truth they simply repeat non-sense. They ignore the first step to overstanding which is to leave Religion behind, and burn out the brainwashing and see the world for what it really is. When one have a real love in ones heart, then the true overstanding will seep into their 'daily' consciousness and they are then able to develop perception and perceive a higher level of overstanding. However there are those who are indoctrinated and fully dogmatized who (without some times being aware) will seek to defend the very thing they profess to oppose.

Religion is the man-made doctrine which has been the main vehicle to brainwash the world and within the consciousness we know as Rastafari, we find them that although they have heard a sound they simply cannot let go the mentality that has been instilled within them. So where as you have those who shout out that they are Rasta (and Orthodox, 12 tribes, Bobo etc) and ting, yet still defend the same doctrine as Rome. They need to look into themself.  
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:32:52 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51:46 PM »

indeed i am focusing on selassie i as him is rastafari and i god and king. that is the reason why i question the i when the istory about jashua differs from how him haile selassie the first teach it.

when the i say, i quote 'he symbolises a message but he is not the message', it is only a weak excuse to step away from and divert from the real teaching. selassie the first symbolize the message, is the message and teach the message, him is one with the message.

it is the same mistake really as those who get confused by christianity simply by not listening to what christ is teaching. so what is he teaching? love is the first thing and peace and harmony. it is the same thing haile i is teaching, symbolizing and being.

there is no way to teach about the message without being it. it's the first and most important thing. truth, love and heights, selassie first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »

indeed i am focusing on selassie i as him is rastafari and i god and king. that is the reason why i question the i when the istory about jashua differs from how him haile selassie the first teach it.

when the i say, i quote 'he symbolises a message but he is not the message', it is only a weak excuse to step away from and divert from the real teaching. selassie the first symbolize the message, is the message and teach the message, him is one with the message.

it is the same mistake really as those who get confused by christianity simply by not listening to what christ is teaching. so what is he teaching? love is the first thing and peace and harmony. it is the same thing haile i is teaching, symbolizing and being.

there is no way to teach about the message without being it. it's the first and most important thing. truth, love and heights, selassie first.
Really? You're spouting nonsense. Which message are you referring to when you allude to Jesus? For the truth was and I quote ;"With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything. ; So speak the truth or be quiet!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »

i did not allude anything. i wrote very clearly about the message. yashua taught in many ways. explaining again and yet again, about the message of love, being love, sharing love, and the wisdom revealed when seated in that foundation.

this is something haile selassie the first knew and without this foundation of love he would not have been who he is. the wicked drift around in confusion, disoriented by their allergy to the cure. don't be like the wicked. stay firmly seated in the foundation of love. love for all is a unity with existence. the wicked always fight against unity and that is why we fight against them.

the best way to fight against them is to be love at any time at all possible. the wicked want to take away the love. jah is love and i strive to be one with jah to overcome the wicked bad mind intention.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »

In the face of the truth and facts you are spouting gibberish. What are U saying?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.