Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?  (Read 9816 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 03:41:53 PM »

if the i have trouble, try the dictionary. then again if the i have trouble with words the dictionary may not help because there is only more words. try to identify what exactly the i don't understand and we can proceed.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 12:51:18 PM »

I can see that you use flippancy to hide or disguise your lack of inforamtion, and reasoning which is fair enough, why would I expect more from you?
I notice that you just hide and run and generally ignore or try to deflect the real truths, again why would one expect more, every thing I've written is a truth and not just a subjective opinion which is what I seem to read from you all the time. It seems that anything you've not heard of, simply cannot be true. Well if that is the case then may I advise you that it's only a fool who leans upon his own misunderstanding.

As conscious Ites know fullwell we have more history that is lost from the massive than the distorted history that you rely upon , Indeed when it comes to Aetiopian History you and your mates seem to hang on to every word of the abridged non-sense that you have been spoon fed,

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 02:55:23 PM »

since this is a rasta forum i honor him haile selassie i. the i is free to have the i opinion and belief, the i should be aware though that not any belief is rasta. i search for the truth and i find it in his majesty. this is not something i was spoon fed, i've been searching for truth all by iself and this is where i arrive so i acknowledge rastafari.

the i don't know any of i mates and from the i words it seem the i don't even know i or what i am saying so if the i would be so kind to drop the false accusations and empty judgments.

Serenity

• New User
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 03:02:29 PM »

I guess it depends on what you submit to. .  (Could be wrong)  I am 12 Tribes of Judah , and whilst I submit to NO religion Yeshua, is a pivitol part of my daily walk and mission.  He is a blessed and holy spirit and a manifestation of the beauty and mercy of Jah. .  But i guess people have a different interpretation and beliefs, but for me he is all to real prevailant and relevant. .

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 01:43:23 PM »

@ Oskar: Again you seek to digress from the topic, you hide behind words what donít make any real sense, i.e. where you write ďthat I should be aware that not any belief is RastaĒ, How can any belief be Rasta? Rasta donít defend belief . You claim to search for truth, which in light of your pronouncements  can only mean youíre not searching hard enough. As for waffle about false accusations and empty judgements, Iíve told you already, I ainít judging no one. Get a grip!!
Posted on: March 17, 2013, 01:42:01 PM
I guess it depends on what you submit to. .  (Could be wrong)  I am 12 Tribes of Judah , and whilst I submit to NO religion Yeshua, is a pivitol part of my daily walk and mission.  He is a blessed and holy spirit and a manifestation of the beauty and mercy of Jah. .  But i guess people have a different interpretation and beliefs, but for me he is all to real prevailant and relevant. .

12 tribes of Judah, ah who dem? I  thought there was supposed to be a 12 tribes of Israel, As I said at the outset there is two Yashua, one is the paper myth and the other is the African who was hung on the tree for speaking out against the oppressor. So it would be helpful to overstand as to which one you allude to...

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »

to judge: is to form and opinion or conclusion about something.

surely the i have an opinion about i and express it too. there is no use trying to hide the obvious.

the i say the i ain't judging yet the i statements about i and what i say is reeking of negativity and degradability when all i do is defend his majesty and the truth.

any belief is not rasta, is what i said. selassie the first is the defender of the faith and regarding versions of yashua his majesty defend the truth. his majesty also tolerate different faith and belief as long as it is not babylon forceful oppression of the innocent. so in a sense rasta ought to defend faith and belief of people as long as they don't cause harm to others. freedom redemption.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 07:17:18 PM »

As I said Rasta dont defend belief...
As I said I don't Judge, Judgement is a final and arbitrary conclusion, reserved for the Creator and not as you believe merely a opinion that is formed.
You dont have to defend the truth, the truth is very capable of defending itself, notwithstanding the fact that the truth is not under any form of attack from I

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 08:54:31 PM »

right, the i judgment is different from that of the creator. it was that judgment that the i use in regard to i posts that i commented on. in this case i am defending iself in face of the i disbelief or attack on the truth of what i am saying. in effect i am trying to explain to the i to stop confusing on this matter. the way the i determinately ignore this suggest the i have some ulterior motive to discredit and confuse people awareness of rasta.

the i claim that the truth is not under any form of attack from the i, yet the i tell a story that differs from rastafari himself.

in the dictionary there is a meaning to the word belief which mean 'to trust, have faith, or confidence in someone or something'. belief is not necessarily the opposite of knowing.

searching the foundation it becomes clear that the truth is not so arbitrary.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 12:26:27 AM »

I see that you are deliberately seeking to distort the programme, I said something which is a truth, whether you want to accept it or not, is up to you.
Unlike you though, I tell anyone to go and check what I'm saying and know it for themselves, I am not seeking to confuse anyone. You talk about I seeking to confuse people bout Rasta, how so? Maybe you should go and look at what you are writing. i.e When you say Selassie is your god and King what exactly do you mean? Cos lots of people seem to roll that one off their tongue as if they actually mean something and yet they don't even know what it is they're saying.

In response to your assumptions about I, well I could say the same thing as you, namely that you ah judge I, but I wont, you know why? Because you can't judge I, just as when I cast a word sound, I aint judging anyone, seen!

As for reference to the meaning of belief, well I disagree with your assertion, as 'belief' simply leaves room for doubt, which again is somewhat different to putting ones trust into something that one doesn't know, i.e. Faith! Therefore your misleading comment about "it becomes clear that truth is not so abitrary" is nothing more than a misnomer, as I certainly did not state that. It might even help if you just stuck with the facts rather than substituting the truth with mis-truth and untruths, because it's only when the truth is substituted with untruth then it can become undermined.

King Selassie I advocates Judgement based on the Truth, not opinions based on mistruth, untruth or no truth (aka lies) Seen...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:30:26 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 03:36:13 AM »

this is all a matter of faith as it is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of god, at least for anyone else than oneself. it is not an exact science and it boils down to a question about what is good. in that sense i see him haile i standing up for what is good and right and thus a manifestation of the benevolent most high creator.

in such a reasoning about faith there is no right or wrong really, it only display what we believe in. as the buddhist call themselves after buddha, the christians for christ and rasta for rastafari him haile selassie the first.

when the i discredit i when i speak about love as the higher force, calling it gibberish and nonsense(negative or positive statement is a personal judgment of value), the i is being judgmental about i faith. it is an assault on something that is personal to i. yet when i say the i is confusing rasta it is because the i is leading people against what his majesty is teaching.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 01:58:36 PM »

There you go again casting your aspersions, when have I lead people against Selassie I teaching? I actually take an exception to your allegation that I call love gibberish, cos that is a lie... As I said quite clearly Selassie I don't advocate lies, seen!

I notice that the question I asked you, you have completely ignored, indeed what I have noted about you on a consistent basis, is that you cannot articulate any orignal reasoning, if you don't rephrase somebody else then you don't really say anything it look like you're tongue tied.

You refer to faith after I told you that I don't inna de faith ting as how you have it, but rather than come with something to advance the reasoning, you're just stuck inna your ting, not Rasta ting, just your little ting, and to be honest I don't even really business about your ting.

Ah de universal ting we ah deal wid.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 03:24:48 PM »

i have mentioned before... what the i tell about jashua differ from his majesty's teaching. and the i is nitpicking words, the i call i reasoning about love gibberish, and about the lies, the i mentioned before that the i ain't judging, which the i do speaking judgmental things about i reasoning.

the questions i did answer 1: the i confuse about rasta by teaching different than his majesty and 2: selassie is i god and king by being the most high benevolent creator 3: the i is judgmental by expressing degrading opinions of i reasoning.

the truth existed before i did. i can't talk about it without mentioning it. call it paraphrasing if the i want to, surely i do more than 'don't really say anything' about it.

again the i distance the i from rastafari by expressing how the i 'don't inna the faith ting'. selassie is the defender of the faith. it seem the i don't even know what the i discredit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:45:44 PM by Oskar »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 07:35:19 PM »

I ainít said anything pertaining to anyone called Jashua, is where you get that from? As for the gibberish, if you ainít making sense to I n I, then what should I refer to your ramblings as?
You state that Selassie I is your god and King, (or as you put it, benevolent creator,) but if you, as you claim to, hang onto his every word, and H.I.M. done say he is not god and H.I.M. born in a 1992 then how do you make that distinction in regards to your assertion that he the benevolent creator ? (Please provide a coherent response in your own words please).
As for your confusion argument, which I see as pure hypocrisy, how is it I hear de Bobo-Shanti dem a talk about Charles Edwards aka Holy Emmanuel I, as part of their triumvirate and I donít hear you a cuss dem.  I know some of the Nyahbinghi donít hail up de Jesus that you ah hail, but you ignore that.  The 12 tribes dem a venerate Vernon as a prophet. However, if you listen to mi Idrin Muta and all Shane dem as well, Dem man deh, nah talk about Rastafari in the same vein as you.
Just so we are clear I ainít saying this with malice, because I nah judge you and your systemized view, as I said to you before, please hold on to that, but donít come on yah throwing spurious and groundless accusations against I  like you are some (self appointed) judge, that approach might work with your pals, but yo, donít bring dem silly little ism round yah, and if that is what you want to do then back them up with facts and not just silly subjective opinions that are not based upon the truth, as I said; ah the Mystic Revelation of Rastafari we adhere to, not some dibby Christian dogma and doctrine.
 Just so we are clear,  is not that kind of ism we promote seen.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:36:55 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 01:39:14 AM »

yashua, jeshua, iyasus, it is just spelling. the i know the story the i told, same way as the i know what i am saying about love. denial won't get the i very far.

in regard to the truth him selassie i is saying, i see him as a manifestation of the most high benevolent creator and as such, for example, he is not so arrogant.

and pertaining the different tribes of rasta, i don't see him selassie the first condemning prophets of varying kind. i don't know why i should cuss them, they seem to be pointing to him selassie the first anyway. i don't see any need for ones to hail up iyasus. ones should be aware though about his importance in his majesty's livity.

this aversion seem to stem from the slavery business conducted in his name. for them that recognize themselves in that position i only have to say, iyasu livity and teaching don't justify slavery in any way. don't look to the slave master, look to him selassie the first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »

Again you simply melt away when asked to explain tings, all I'm reading here is simply gibberish!
The original question to this post was; How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?  I posted a explanation in line with that specific query, and since youíve come in on the discussion , all youíve done, is tie  yourself into knots chatting about yashua, jeshua, iyasus and jashua, and how you feel it goes as according to you. WTF??   I asked you about how come you donít chant down the Bobo in respect of how dem hail up Charles Edwards, your response is to say  ďi don't see him selassie the first condemning prophets of varying kind. i don't know why i should cuss them, they seem to be pointing to him selassie the first anyway.Ē  I never said  that they ah hail him as a prophet, go back and read what I wrote and stop making up your own non-sense version  (and for your information, is Marcus Garvey dem hail as a prophet) Furthermore I never diss Selassie I at all in my postings, but yet still you canít stop hate I, I ainít even going to ask how that works, as anyone with sense can see the hypocrisy for themselves.
Your response is representative o f you inasmuch as you run/ignore the questions you canít answer and seek to validate your stance with statements that are not factual, indeed I have to point out that your reply to the pertinent points I have raised, only serves to highlight your lack of knowledge (no pun intended)  about immutable history. 
I note that you wrote the following; ďthis aversion seem to stem from the slavery business conducted in his name. for them that recognize themselves in that position i only have to say, iyasu livity and teaching don't justify slavery in any way. don't look to the slave master, look to him selassie the firstĒ This statement bears witness to your lack of overstanding,  for the biblical Jesus is recorded as mentioning slaves in one of his parables. It is important to realize that the term "servant" or "maid" in the King James Version of the Bible refers to slaves, not employees like a butler, cook, or maid. Here, a slave which did not follow his owner's will would be beaten with many lashes of a whip. A slave who was unaware of his owner's will, but who did not behave properly, would also be beaten, but with fewer stripes.  Whereas Selassie I did explicitly condemn and outlaw slavery, the biblical Jesus of the Christians did not indeed Paul did return a slave back to his Christian owner as according to bible. The record shows that for over many centuries they have promoted slavery use via Christianity, whilst the record also demonstrates that Rastafari has never condoned slavery . Seen! Whilst I mention Paul, it seems funny to I,  that you hold on to the KJV bible and its contents when it suits, for instance,  isnít it the same Paul that preaches ďitís a sin for a man to have long hair?Ē But yet nuff adherents to the New Testament still a grow locks??? But anyway, I donít want to digress from the main issue here.
I find your explanation to my query about you regarding Selassie I as your god and king to be insulting, inasmuch as I would expect that kind of two line response you have given to come from a child. Where you state you see him ďas a manifestation of the most high benevolent creatorĒ  That may well be the sum total of your understanding but it is hardly a edifying explanation to I or any objective reader who want to hear what it is you are saying, is it?
In light of the above, I think it might be useful if you go back and read what I have ACTUALLY written and not what you feel that Iíve written. Seen!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.