Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?  (Read 9866 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: How important is Jesus/Yeshua in your life?
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »

saying 'the i is wrong' is not a valid argument, it may be true, yet considering the importance his majesty assign to education one should expect further explanation than that, especially from someone living up to his majesty's order of doing things.

Yeah, I guess you can call it a TRUE lie, then??
Posted on: March 24, 2013, 10:12:50 AM
Yo as a further response to your last post,
Before I even begin to state certain tings to you, you need to start waking up and seeing certain tings as they really are. Indeed in respect of a certain level of Overstanding; a one have to know (and overstand) certain hidden knowledge and information for themselves, before they can articulate it. With this in mind, may I politely suggest that you go over to YouTube and check out the radio station broadcast that Mutabaruka recently did from Birmingham in the UK, and listen to what he has to say regarding H.I.M. and de Jesus ting, (because you will find out that what Mutabaruka has to say, is much more similar to what I ah articulate, than the thing that you 'trying to argue).
After you've done that, i.e. listen to what he has had to say, then go away and go and do that thing that you are most reluctant to do, i.e. research, then come back to I..

Seen
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:14:02 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2013, 06:07:11 PM »

'being wrong' and 'telling a lie' is not the same thing. what i meant was that it may be a true statement saying 'the i is wrong' yet staying with an educational thing one would explain why that is to go beyond a simple memorization of information and grasp a thorough understanding.

regarding mutabaruka, i am not a one to run away from a point of view so i will check what he have to say yet if i want to know where rastafari stand i listen to his majesty.

ever forward with his majesty. don't fret or worry because i don't carry grudge or scorn others for their opinion still.

love and heights.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »

'being wrong' and 'telling a lie' is not the same thing. what i meant was that it may be a true statement saying 'the i is wrong' yet staying with an educational thing one would explain why that is to go beyond a simple memorization of information and grasp a thorough understanding.

regarding mutabaruka, i am not a one to run away from a point of view so i will check what he have to say yet if i want to know where rastafari stand i listen to his majesty.

ever forward with his majesty. don't fret or worry because i don't carry grudge or scorn others for their opinion still.
love and heights.
This is why in answer to your previous point why I have to analyse every line, and the other thing you must learn to do is to mean what you say and say what you mean, it makes for clearer overstanding all round..

Like I said,
1)listen what he is saying
2)and don't take it as anything,
3) Do your own research
4) Once you've done that, come back and we will continue the conversation
And it just not de I Iman ah seh dat to, I include your friends dem and any other reader who may have been reading this post.
Seen!!

Blessed be to all de I dem
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:47:34 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2013, 07:47:31 PM »

done listen to mutabaruka now. he say what he been saying long time. i don't love his majesty for his faith, i love him for who him is. that don't mean him tell lie. him as a manifestation of the almighty teach the truth and represent the livity of acceptance and tolerance.

to bun jesus is folly as the teaching is feed the poor and love the people. is the same thing rasta deal with. the thing that fe bun is the wicked. jesus is hardly wicked for teaching to feed the poor and love the people. it people misconception that turn to bun people metaphysical 'dogma' or faith. what matters is works, this is why his majesty say don't question faith (as it is personal).

as i see it when them say 'none can come to the father except through jesus', what i see is a parable meaning it is not possible to be one with the almighty without following his teaching that is feed the poor and love our neighbor (all people of the earth are neighbors).

jesus teach love, selassie teach love, rasta binghi bobo and tribes all teach love too, so don't argue about the metaphysics of how them put themselves together and instead focus on putting the works in action.

selassie first is what i say still. love first, for all people. love and respect. selassie first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:09 AM »

I see you've done two of the four things I requested, what happened to the research?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2013, 03:18:09 PM »

after the research i formed an opinion and the result went into i post. this again is obvious. the i can try to distract from the issues that mutabaruka seem to be in denial of or bring some constructive reasoning on the matter.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2013, 12:27:39 PM »

after the research i formed an opinion and the result went into i post. this again is obvious. the i can try to distract from the issues that mutabaruka seem to be in denial of or bring some constructive reasoning on the matter.

In response to your utterings, I can see that you have a christian mindset which in turns colours your perspective regarding Rasatafari. For what I have said from the outset is that there is Yashua' the person of record, i.e. The Historical African, and there is Jesus Christ, the biblical character (of whom there is no record outside of the book) who is worshipped by Rome and whose teachings has been portrayed by the system and it's institutions as the reason for the atrocities they have undertaken in his name as they has worked towards building the babylon in which we live today.  I realise that with such a mindset as yours, that anything or anyone who expresses a different view or perspective to that which is embedded into your psyche will meet with nothing but derision and animosity, which is fair enough as I n I are aware that there are many levels of understanding (Overstanding) and what is (mis)understood by many is only correctly overstood by the few.

Selassie I and Yashua are two different entities as the record shows, However, Selassie I and Jesus is two entirely different things altogether; as one is a natural born man of creation and the other is a character of fiction that is only found within a book.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:30:15 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2013, 11:39:51 PM »

no, i don't have derision and animosity towards those holding a different perspective.

if the system blame the atrocities they been doing on the teachings of jesus in the bible i would ask them to give citations underpinning such a claim. the text written and the teachings of him haile selassie the first would prove the accusations of babylon system wrong.

there is a way out of babylon and it is through being sensible about love.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2013, 10:42:32 AM »

no, i don't have derision and animosity towards those holding a different perspective.

if the system blame the atrocities they been doing on the teachings of jesus in the bible i would ask them to give citations underpinning such a claim. the text written and the teachings of him haile selassie the first would prove the accusations of babylon system wrong.

there is a way out of babylon and it is through being sensible about love.

When Selassie I tell the people to stand up and fight to defend themselves against the atrocities meted out by the fascist (who incidentally were blessed by the pope) It was still One Love him ah deal with, and incidentally, "being sensible about love" is more than just stringing fanciful words together.
It seems that you really are that type of person,aren't you?  If you think that politely "asking the system for citations" is going to mean that they are going to give you a truthful account, then more the fool you! I would advise you to go and search through the "real" history of the system and see(k) the truth for yourself!  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:43:27 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »

i rather study his majesty than the system. what the devil know is not beneficial. love is the highest and what all people need. love and protection, honesty and consideration.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2013, 09:47:39 AM »

Yeah good luck with that!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »

well, give thanks. selassie the first.

Jesuslife

• Standard User
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2013, 07:44:46 PM »

His Majesty is Yesua given a different blood of similair origin

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »

@ Jesuslife and Oskar

Selassie I and Yashua are two different entities as the record shows, However, Selassie I and Jesus is two entirely different things altogether; as one is a natural born man of creation and the other is a character of fiction that is only found within a book.

^^ This is proven fact! While what you're dealing with is BELIEF. This is what Muta is saying, blind faith, which is what Rasta always tried to avoid. No a lot of the I dem fall into the same trap.

"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2013, 07:01:36 PM »

love is a concept and not a belief, and most of all action. truth and fact is that love creates togetherness while lack of it cause trouble and friction in society.

what his majesty teaches also is to not criticize others for them faith or belief, this is why i disapprove of mutabaruka when him bun jesus or people with some such faith because it is them personal thing.

study his majesty and give thanks.

love itinually

blessed heights
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.