Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Imagination sometimes bad when thinking about the afterlife?  (Read 3177 times)

PLP

• Standard User
  • The Doors of Perception
Imagination sometimes bad when thinking about the afterlife?
« on: September 11, 2012, 06:46:35 AM »

Please read this, one of... if not the most important problem to fix in this world.

Sometimes I feel like my imagination like if I was in the afterlife would it suck because I know what it feels like to have so little oxygen that it's really hard to feel any joy, or laugh properly. But I can't control the feeling even though i know it probably isn't true because of said oxygen deprivation....and i'm fairly positive it's permanent. Got to it's worst point about a month into being deprived of it. I got sent to a mental institution with no windows... and for stupid reasons, coming from the same kind of people who think it's dillusional (AKA psychotic) to not agree to eat food with preservatives and chemicals.

BTW, I believe oxygen is actually god.

Hopefully one day the world will know, who knows... maybe i'll just find a way to make alot of money to be able to help this problem

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Imagination sometimes bad when thinking about the afterlife?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 05:55:03 AM »

it's not possible to eat money ya know. money can't heal the mind. money can make people do all kinds of foolish things. love is the real thing, feeling/action that make people care for other people. is in a way psychotic because it puts others first. it's how babylon define the healing to make sense in their limited human mind.

PLP

• Standard User
  • The Doors of Perception
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »

Ok well I really had an intense life but I've changed a lot. Starting to meet very interesting people and Christians and I used to meditate 3 hours a day but lately I've been slacking.

The oxygen Deprivation was not as permanent as I thought because I was thinking I could never meditate again. 4 months after leaving one of those oxygen deprived buildings (mental institutions which are tools of Babylon in their war against spirituality).

But I know some experience is never available to me anymore, without a miracle.

But on the other hand, life is even more beautiful. My faith and understanding of God has grown, and life is more beautiful than ever... despite that everything from my voice to creativity is permanently changed and damaged. But people listen to me, seem to find hearing about it is a sad thing but have much hope for the future with me explaining how it will be ended.

Proving it with scientific studies is easy, because there are so many physically damaging affects after about 1.5 months deprived of oxygen.

Memory, creativity, even affects on the body for example wrinkly hands.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »

i think it is already a scientific fact that oxygen deprivation for a couple minutes causes unconsciousness and brain damage and imminent death in an untrained person. free divers can through practice and meditation hold their breath for up to about 7 to 12 minutes. elite athletes also exercise at high altitudes where there is lower amounts of oxygen to force the body to increase its ability to absorb oxygen into the blood stream.

oxygen deprivation can cause serious damage so don't try it without properly studying and being aware of the effects.

i can understand if the i as a spiritual person feel suffocated in a mental institution and i seriously question the scientific foundation of psychology as it is only about opinions and interpretations of what is normal or valid. in a way i feel that there is a danger of psychology being used as a tool for mind control and conformity, only successful on people unaware of or with limited awareness of the spiritual depth of reality and themselves however. indeed it seems as if psychology at times tries to replace a spiritual understanding.

don't fret though as prayer and a proper relation with the creator of the universe will reveal the vile manipulations for what they are, discord and negativity that only serve to lead us away from love and compassion and unity and oneness with creation.

oneness and harmony with creation don't require everyone to be identical in much the same way as a piece of music is impossible with only one tone.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »

Please read this, one of... if not the most important problem to fix in this world.

Sometimes I feel like my imagination like if I was in the afterlife would it suck because I know what it feels like to have so little oxygen that it's really hard to feel any joy, or laugh properly. But I can't control the feeling even though i know it probably isn't true because of said oxygen deprivation....and i'm fairly positive it's permanent. Got to it's worst point about a month into being deprived of it. I got sent to a mental institution with no windows... and for stupid reasons, coming from the same kind of people who think it's dillusional (AKA psychotic) to not agree to eat food with preservatives and chemicals.

BTW, I believe oxygen is actually god.

Hopefully one day the world will know, who knows... maybe i'll just find a way to make alot of money to be able to help this problem

@PLP ; Sorry to hear about your mental issues, but in response to your feelings re the afterlife I have to say you're getting confused. For instance, why would you need oxygen in the afterlife? Is indeed the first question which springs to mind. Indeed you want to be careful with those meds that they're feeding you!
BTW, Oxygen isnt god - per se, but mind you, if you're trapped in an air tight container and it's running out, I dare say one could be mistaken in confusing the issue.
Posted on: June 02, 2013, 02:20:23 PM

@Oskar, You're well out of order! By that I mean humouring someone who is obviously 'vulnerable' isn' doing them any favours. is it?
Now go to the corner and sit facing the wall with your hands on your head!!

Shame on you!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:28:04 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »

i've been doing some free diving so i know a bit about this oxygen thing. i simply figured that a bit of truth would light the path from confusion.

after a busy day i find it in order to wind down and clear i head from illusory thought.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 05:26:51 PM »

I told you to face the wall, and keep those hands on your head!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »

just relax now.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 08:24:28 AM »

All joking apart, playing with vulnerable people and their frailties ain't a good thing seen!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06:08 PM »

i don't take this lightly and deal with this in all seriousness.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 11:51:48 AM »

Like I said, humoring/influencing someone with head problems isn't really a noble or altruistic act -is it?
Funny how you can make paragraphs about oxygen deprivation, but ask you for a conscious reasoning about objective truth and His Imperial Majesty and you can't even string two lines that makes any sense, yeah you might be able to fool the zealous youths and them who nuh have no sense, and therefore can't know any better, but we done know you and your subjective limitations/illusory thought process!

So you can't fool us with that kinda nonsense stuff, seen

Anyway as I always tell you, you continue to cling on to that subjective faith of yours  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:59:33 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 07:38:49 AM »

i did not try to humor anyone with what i said about oxygen deprivation and i can't honestly see what is funny about it. if the i think it is funny though lighten up and enjoy the laugh. i would urge the i to show some sympathy for those that are struggling though.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 10:30:17 AM »

When someone tells you that they've been nabbed by the system and then whilst being incarcerated, they are given the crawler and other similar types of "meds"
to slow them down and when they come out, they're babbling about tings that you know ain't right, then feeding the nonsense ain't exactly being sympathetic - is it???

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »

nonsense is misleading. that is why i expound on the truth.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »

nonsense is misleading. that is why i expound on the truth.
Like I said complete nonsense!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.