Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Peace & Love everyone, I'm new here and I have a question  (Read 1763 times)

A Believer

• Newbie User
Peace & Love everyone, I'm new here and I have a question
« on: October 26, 2012, 05:41:48 PM »

Can someone who once lived a homosexual lifestyle, redeem themself and become Rasta? Say this person did alot of introspective soul searching and realise that the lifestyle that they lived is wicked and goes against the natural law of the MOST HIGH and now they have found peace, knowledge and wisdom in the teachings of His Imperial Majesty and want to based their morals and principles off the Rastafari way.  Is there hope for a former sodomite or is it over for that person?

I'm not here to start any type of drama or confusion, just looking for clarity.   

Blessings

Nazarite I

• Senior User
Re: Peace & Love everyone, I'm new here and I have a question
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 07:19:05 PM »

Personally, I would welcome such a man embarking on the trod. If a man can be a murderer and repent and trod RastafarI, homosexual must be able to do the same. I'm not into grading sins, because sin is sin, but killing a man is different to sleeping with a man. But I will pick no bones about it, a man cannot turn from a wicked man into an angel in a day, and the mind is a complex thing, so a vast undertaking is required in cleaning out all the lustful concepts and vanities as well as all the confusions that lead man and wombman to think they can switch their gender or be someone other than themselves. From someone knows themself, they will know that they are meant to be in life and the natural role they have to play in life, so a man who truly knows himself is comfortable in his body and knows the role he has to play in continuing life. Same goes for wombmen who know themselves.
In babylon though, the confusion is non stop, so youths grow up thinking all sorts of things about who they could be, and there are all sorts of distractions. Some people will tell them one thing, more people will say another. So it goes in America anyway. Here in England, all the youths hear in school and through the media is telling them this sin is alright. It even trys to sell it to them, so plenty of them live it like its a fad thing and buy into it like a club. These are things I see with I own two eyes.

Burn drama and confusion and just keep seeking clarity.

Blessed love

A Believer

• Newbie User
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:26:53 PM »

Thank you Nazarite I.  Your response was really helpful.  Blessings to you!

rastaman716

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »

You were wondering if someone homosexual can be "redeemed", and I say they can. I believe in second chances.

Now this is just the opinion I have, but i don't think being homosexual in the first place is even a really bad thing. Jah created I and I, and all things, and he wants all of his creation to be in harmony and happiness. If being homosexual makes you happy, then be a homosexual. whether one is gay, straight, bisexual, black, white, yellow, etc. they can still love Jah. As I said, i believe he wants all things happy, so be happy.

One Love, and Jah Bless
One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 03:54:09 PM »

i don't think it is fair to compare something that is obviously beyond choice, with something that certainly is and by so doing confusing that any choice made as long as it makes one happy would be in will of jah.

though it be said, there be many combinations, only through a man and a woman does the fullness of the unity come to life. it is not always the dream that makes one responsible. it is about recognizing the 'law' and the foundation. jah set it and our time here on earth is to be spent pondering on how to face him at the end of time.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.