Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gambling  (Read 4556 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Gambling
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 06:43:39 AM »

seriously there are people that eat too little too. they need to recognize their need and eat because they are hungry or maybe try to improve their hunger. i don't see what this have to do with gambling. eating too much makes one overweight, that is a simple fact. playing the lotto there is a small chance of winning and a large chance of loosing.

from a single person perspective it is a cheap price to pay 1 for a little hope of getting 10,000,000 as most people waste 1 on entertainment and that kind of money don't even pay rent. yet i don't think it is as easy too see that in the bigger scheme the one organizing the lottery is cashing in without regard to if people are winning or loosing, he is only feeding on the hope of the many.

what people ought to realize is that it is better to put their hope in honest work that pay a certain profit. this is kind of what the lotto organizer is doing only with the slight difference of engaging the multitude in risky behavior. one winner, many losers -- that is the babylon scheme right there.

so i say, stop feeding the organizer at the top with a chance for part of the spoil and start engage in real work to uplift the people.

(make i think about what i hear someone say about increase and the economy at large. buying something cheap and selling it expensive is not increase. planting a potato and reaping 10 is real increase. the harvest may spoil one time yet there are no other people loosing from it except the i own work and the next time the i will learn to improve the i skills of farming.)

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 07:03:18 PM »

"insiduous deconstruction"
[/quote]
It is not your money you are Gambling, it is your soul.  When the Money is all gone you will see.
Posted on: December 03, 2013, 01:57:43 AM
:)

I-sciple.

• Normal User
  • Each one teach one.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 07:28:54 PM »

A fool and his money are easily parted.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.