Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle  (Read 4903 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle
« on: February 03, 2013, 03:03:43 AM »

Somehow this same topic was "blocked" from further posts (after I CLEAR REPLY without any REAL DISS-CUSS - sion)  unto it??

Well all I wanted to say, in the end, is that ALL have to remember - that GOD made the "devil" too - seen ??

And he (the devil) is a meat eater....and still not JAH "follower" !!

And "we" (even the devil) are all HIM "children"....LOL !! JAH made the devil too...Seen ??

I guess you "All" nah get it - the way I say/sight it ?? SEEN...?
So STOP calling yourself "rasta" without being ONE, in the sense of "being" - !!

You would rather name it something else...Would be better for you that are not what you claim to be..

Wanna be "Snoop "lie-on"" ??

LOL !!

So just forget it...

LMAO....

p7

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 03:17:10 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 08:35:11 AM »

the devil like to cause intrigue yet in the end it will be that very thing that come back and haunt the devil and bring the devil down.

'better to eat meat than to slander a brother or sister'. i am not saying it is good to eat meat, only that if there is a choice between the two, it would be better, because we should not slander jah children.

ites and love to everyone everywhere.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:54:19 AM »

the devil like to cause intrigue yet in the end it will be that very thing that come back and haunt the devil and bring the devil down.

'better to eat meat than to slander a brother or sister'. i am not saying it is good to eat meat, only that if there is a choice between the two, it would be better, because we should not slander jah children.

ites and love to everyone everywhere.

Well there is nothing "coming back" for those who follow JAH !! "Back". LMAO. "intrigue" (in- trick) ?? LOL. Look at the meaning of that same word - got nothing at all to do with RASTA...(It is a negative word - RASTA do not use such !!) We nah deal in a byebyeaylonial way of thinking...simple.

There is not ONE word of "intrick-guement" in what I say - proof is - you even agreed to it ! There is a whole lot that you tend to MISINTERPRETATE of what I am saying - we can all "rewind" and go back to it ! It is written....

Need I show it ?

The "problem" is that you are too busy dealing with yourself whilst I am dealing with what is bigger than you will ever be....

And, I am not saying that I am THE "better" or "bigger"...LOL.....Keep on misin(g)tereprating what you will never overstand...

The devil likes to turn words out of concept - well many, who have nuff brain, can see who does such....

I can play your game better than you - but that is not I intention !!

THIS IS I LIFE !!

Keep on playing your games with I and you still will never ever win !!

for I - you are one of the most diss-ras-pect full children that infiltrate RAsTA and wanna make it accoriding to your own ideaology...Cyyaaan#t work !! RASTA IS RASTA !!
LOL.

So preach what you want - this is an AFRICAN /BLACK thing and nothing you can ever say can change that...Wanna make it according to you ? then please, please, do not call it what it not is !!

Selassie did not make it !! SIMPLE !!

It is just named after HIM.

It goes much more further back than HIM !

Stop talking about/or follow/overstand what you can never ever ever comprehend...

waste of time...

Just like I am wasting I time with you...for the last time...

I am done trying to reason with you..

if you think you know more than those who taught you what you are TRYINg to follow - well go ahead...you got no raspect !!

Where have you learnt it from ??

JAH - LOL !!

Where did you learn JAH from ??

You - LOL..

WAKE UP. Give CREDIT TO THOSE TO WHO IT BELONGS ! STOP BEING SO ARROGANT !!

How would you like for I to teach your FAKE history ??

WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT WE SHOULD FOLLOW ?? LMAO.

SHOW SOME RASPECT !!

EVERY THING I SPEAK IS ACCORDING TO RASTA WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR I OR SHE AND HIM - RASTA IS WHAT I SPEAK !!

DEAL WITH YOUR BABYLON EGO...

NUFF SAID !!

P7

Posted on: February 18, 2013, 03:03:41 AM
now them eating horse meat...so why not human,dog,cat, etc., meat ??

can you notice how foolish your argument is ??

who is to say that they are not eating it already - till we find out....??

that is better than vege ??

I am sure that GOD sight it other !! LIKE RASTA SEH !!

You shall know the truth and it shall set you free....

there is a story - in your bible - that talks about some prisoners (I and I) captured in a babylon land. The king gave those prisoners "meat" and they did not accept it ! Due to the help of one of the kings servants the prisoners got vegetables to eat and were much MUCH more healthier (THIS IS WHAT YOUR BIBLE SAY !) than EVERYONE IN THAT KINGDOM !!

NEED I AND I SAY MORE ??

Your book is even telling it to you !!

How ignorant/arrogant can you be to not get it ??

As it was in "THE BEGINNING"......

It is not even about "meat" - it is is about the most of you trying to be "over" I and I !! You INFILTRATE !! And then want to make it look like you are the ORIGINAL !! YOU ARE DOING IT !! DO NOT TRY TO DENY !! YOU ARE HERE TRYING TO BRING STUPID "BABYLON RULES OVER RASTA !!"
One question (PLEASE ANSWER): " do you consider yourself as being RASTA ?? "
l
Well before you ask I - I don't ! But I have nuff sense to overstand what it is....so I may be more than what you consider I to be..

Again..NUFF SAID ...

P7

Posted on: February 18, 2013, 04:12:56 AM
A BLACK MAN REDEMTION - THIS IS !!

WHO IS H.I.M. AND WHO HIM FIGHT FOR ??

"until that day WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT - WE FIND IT NECCESSARY....."

HIM who you claim to follow !!??

LOL

P7

I guess you gonna come with your "we are all Africans" talk... WE are not !!

If we were - we would be going through the same shit...

i know THAT SOME OF YOU DO NOT LIKE I; FOR WHAT I SAY; BUT YOU DO NOT LIKE I BECAUSE I SAY IT HOW IT IS BUT I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU ALL AND YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT.

ONE LOVE. JAH LOVE UNTO YOU ALL.

I AM NOT PREJUDICE....

I REALLY HAVE LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU AND I WISH YOU THE BEST....

WICKEDNESS IS WHAT I HATE...BABYLON THAT IS...

p7
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:24:51 AM by prophet777 »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »

this thing about meat we already go over and over again in this other thread (link for others who have not read it (http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,8381.0.html)) i am not saying it again. i would prefer the i would state the i opinion instead of arguing like i would stand for what is wrong in babylon.

yes i consider iself rasta as i am in tune with and totally agree with what h.i.m. (him) say. him existed before him was even in flesh so time as we see it on a watch is not even relevant to say rasta was before him. it's a black man redemption, white man redemption, red man redemption, yellow man redemption, brown man redemption... just check what him really are saying.

"until that day..."  we will fight. that day is in reference to what him say before, which is "until there is no first class or second class citizens of any nation". so as i said before it is not a color thing.

love to the i, babylon is falling.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 05:56:36 PM »

this thing about meat we already go over and over again in this other thread (link for others who have not read it (http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,8381.0.html)) i am not saying it again. i would prefer the i would state the i opinion instead of arguing like i would stand for what is wrong in babylon.

yes i consider iself rasta as i am in tune with and totally agree with what h.i.m. (him) say. him existed before him was even in flesh so time as we see it on a watch is not even relevant to say rasta was before him. it's a black man redemption, white man redemption, red man redemption, yellow man redemption, brown man redemption... just check what him really are saying.

"until that day..."  we will fight. that day is in reference to what him say before, which is "until there is no first class or second class citizens of any nation". so as i said before it is not a color thing.

love to the i, babylon is falling.

My Final Words - It is a "blackman Redemption" - no need fe get jumpy....Ain't nothing in RASTA that you, as a white person, have to redeem...SIMPLE !

I am not saying you can never be RASTA - but before you can accept that....you will never ever get the TRUE meaning...= not RASTA = just an illusion...

"Until we Africans" (H.I.M: words !)

"WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT - WE FIND IT NECCESSARY. AND WE KNOW WE (WE AFRICANS !) SHALL WIN !!" (HIM WORDS!!)

There is no we indians (you call them "red man" - LOL), you asians/chinese (you call them "yellow man") - (so may I call you "you-rope-pens" - for your fathers indeed roped = hanged and penned (the pen = jail) I and I ), or whatever else you imagine in those words/speech from H.I.M.....

H.I.M. say it like H.I.M. mean it ! Stop trying to interpret it other than it is ....

Seen ?

You are maybe too ignorant to sight it ?.... (I believe...) Just like the "hypocrites" that think they can go on sinning and as long as they pray to christ and then all their sins are forgiven...LOL.

Well sorry to bust your bubble - it don't work that way...

This is nothing you can modify or interpret - it has been said in the way that even a baby would overstand....

Is that explaination enough/answer to your question or are you so full of *'*#* that I have to break it down to you ? Does that (above) answer your question ?

And you claim to be "in tune" with what H.I.M say ??
SAD......

It is people like you that destroy the true meaning and image and positive movement of RASTA by speaking what is not RASTA...

yes indeed... Babylon is falling....and not by them own hand but, by JAH hand...

Even that "meaning" you will not get...

through what I say or what you believe - you think that JAH is making all this ! L.M.A.O: !!

Kindergarten....You alone are responsible for your own ignorance....

Like H.I.M. said before !!

P7
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 06:10:12 PM by prophet777 »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 12:36:40 AM »

no, i as a human being, have to do this work. i was mentioning all the colors in an attempt to not leave anyone out. (his majesty is teaching that racial discrimination have to be abandoned)

and it is no wonder him is speaking of 'we africans' in an african meeting against racism. (this was at a time with no internet so there was no way to address all people at the same time.

there are several quotes to show his majesty was not racist.
"until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned... there will be war"

"when we talk of the equality of man, we find, also, a challenge and an opportunity; a challenge to breathe new life into the ideals enshrined in the (un) charter, an opportunity to bring men closer to freedom and true equality, and thus, closer to a love of peace."

"the united nations has done much, both directly and indirectly to speed the disappearance of discrimination and oppression from the earth. without the opportunity to focus world opinion on africa and asia which this organization provides, the goal, for many, might still lie ahead, and the struggle would have taken far longer. for this, we are truly grateful."

his majesty was not teaching only africans but the whole world of peace, unity and brotherhood.

it would make no sense for his majesty to quote himself from an address to africans about equality and brotherhood, in the larger arena working for equality and brotherhood (united nations), with the intent to discriminate people on basis of their origin.

i don't see how reading the words of his majesty is hypocritical like those that think it is righteous to go on sinning.

the bubble that needs bursting is the i thinking his majesty speaking to africans about equality and brotherhood with the intent to discriminate against humanity. his majesty has the truth and the cure for the confusion of the world. him spoke to many people at many occasions and always with the same message of peace and unity. (and stand up against against the wicked that seek to divide and discriminate)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:37:59 AM by Oskar »

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 06:00:15 AM »

Selassie I words transcend the concept of generation, or time, or anything like that.  Selassie I words are universal and apply to everyone.  Selassie I words are eternal.  Selassie I speak the way of creation, seen? When Selassie I spoke H. I. M.  was not speaking to just a select group of people, seen? H. I. M.  was speaking to the entire world.  Then again, not everyone is going to listen to Selassie I words like I and I do.  Selassie I words are not subject to interpretation, seen? It is One message for all.  One love, One God, One Aim, One Destiny, One World, seen? Just I opinion.  Not more important or more significant than anybody else's. 

"Thank you for taking this picture of me here in my palace garden at Addis Ababa.  This will testify to the world that even in the 20th century that David will still beat Goliath. "
-Haile Selassie

On the issue of eating meat and transition to an Ital Livity, I and I would prefer to eat what is vital.  If some Rastas crave meat, then there is ways to cook vegetables so that they would have the similar taste of meat without losing the nutrients.  The best foods to eat are fruits, vegetables, and nuts without salt.  Life is here to serve I and I. 

Bless up all Rasta bredren and sistren

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »

i give thanks for the iditation on selassie i, more love and more life.

on the issue of food though i would like to mention again that enough rasta are fishermen and there is no foundation for scorn against that livity. a varied source of nutrition is recommended even if the i go with only fruits and vegetables. eat good, stay healthy and exercise regularly and season it all with a bit of love.

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 06:24:14 AM »

Yes I, Selassie I words never die. 

I have no problems with fish as I mother is scandinavian and it is a good source of protein.  But the I should not rely on fish alone for the I's source of protein.  Some basic things like cashews or peanuts are great sources of protein. 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 07:39:12 AM »

indeed eating varied don't mean ones have to eat meat or fish. the i should bear in mind too that ital livity is not only about what the i eat. it is equal amount about exercise, meditation and how the i treat other people. stay conscious and spread the love.

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:23 AM »

BLESSED LOVE oskar,

Yes I, Ital livity always. Blessed Love. Selassie I.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 02:46:42 PM »

In respect of Selassie I, the words to the message may well be the same to some, but the meaning is not necessary so. For as it is written; "Out of his mouth came a two-edged sword.." Seen!
In respect of the comments regarding fish, I wil not respond with a detailed reply as I have written enough on this topic already. However, from the time ah one ah eat fish, then that same one is eating carcass same way! Remember that if we percieve life as 'consciousness/awareness (albeit) in varying degrees, then even a fish have him/her life same way as we do. Seen! The fact that a parent is 'Scandanavian' should not serve as justification for eating flesh!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »

selassie is impartial, no doubt. with respect for life, anything we eat we should give thanks to the most high for the gift of life and humble ourselves. even a tree is a spiritual being and we should take care not to cause unnecessary harm.

MOSES-YOUTH

• Standard User
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 11:04:52 PM »

@ Knowledge

Seen. The example I gave about I mother was not said because I was trying to validate I eating of fish but to illustrate to the I's that it is something that is almost indigenous to I being, because I grew up on eating fish. Fish and potatoes, fish and potatoes, fish and potatoes. I do not see anything wrong with eating fish. I do give humble thanks to the I for reasoning with I, however.

@Oskar

Yes I, I and I must give thanks to the Most High in all things. Blessed Love.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »

Yo Moses Youth,
De I nah make sense to I, for in one instance you state that you're not trying to validate your eating of fish, but
that is exactly what you are doing.
I ah show de I that the fish have him life same way, seen, so when a one claim to live an Ital lifestyle, one have to
show regard for life seen, especially in this time when a one does not have to eat carcass to live.

But gwaan wid you trod same way,

One Love still
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.