Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle  (Read 4906 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 07:35:30 AM »

it is possible to leave out a lot of food and compensate by eating different kinds of food but that is no argument confirming that the food being left out is wrong to eat. all natural food have life, including vegetables, and deserve proper thanksgiving.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 11:01:55 AM »

Stop being so pedantic!!
You are just being awkward for the sake of it, they say if you have nothing good to say, then keep quiet...
Everyone have to eat,, we eat Ital, we don't mistreat what we eat, we don't slaughter for the sake of it (and to make profit)
The vegetable that we eat has run it's cycle of life, unlike the carcass that is slaughtered by the millions to line the pockets of the system.....

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 05:11:35 PM »

if the i as p7 is claiming to be eating only decomposing vegetable matter i don't believe the i. farmers earn a living by growing and selling vegetables too and that is not a bad thing. if everyone had to do everything by themselves it would be impractical. working together can improve the society as a whole and in so doing we must respect each other including such differences as what we eat.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 12:48:36 PM »

I have not read what P7 is saying, per se, but if he's written that we are eating decomposing vegetable matter as you claim, then technically he is correct.
As I said the (ital) food we eat, has lived through its cycle and is therefore ready to provide one last function (nourishment/sustainance) for I n I. Which is vastly different to killing animals that have not lived their natural cycle or have been reared solely for the dinner table (profit)...
So I have to say I do not share your assertion regarding the differences as what we eat.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:49:19 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 02:13:07 PM »

it does not matter if it is vegetable matter the i is eating or if it is animal matter, it is still profit for the i and detriment for the food. i for iself prefer i food as fresh as possible. either that or refrigerated, vacuum sealed or dried to prevent the rotting. rotting food is not really in i taste.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 09:54:00 AM »

Its either you are being a pedantic idiot or you are simply a misguided fool uttering nonsense, but either way you are talking complete foolishness, I think you need  to go and sit down and have a good think about what you are writing, cos you ain't doing no one any favours, in fact quite the opposite, if the truth be told.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »

'pedantic idiot', 'misguided fool uttering nonsense', these statements are pure negativity not ever mistaken for foundational reasoning. live up and stay positive.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »

it does not matter if it is vegetable matter the i is eating or if it is animal matter, it is still profit for the i and detriment for the food. i for iself prefer i food as fresh as possible. either that or refrigerated, vacuum sealed or dried to prevent the rotting. rotting food is not really in i taste.

When I say pedantic idiot or misguided fool it's precisley because of stupid and dumb statements like the one above.

The vegetable/fruit matter that I n I consume is part of a natural process that was put in place for the symbiotic benefit of I n I and also the plant/herbs in question, Iman don't eat fruit/vegetable that has not reached its due season, i.e. food that has not ripened or has not reached the stage in its life when it's ready to transfer the life force, i.e. When the food has reached the end of its purpose it disperses its seed for the next season, and that is I food, the way nature intended it. I am not eating food for profit as you put it!!
The detriment you allude to, is purely in respect of those animals and the way that their carcasses are harvested primarily for profit whilst the ignorant labour under the misconception that the animals are being slaughtered for nourishment.

So when you write things like'foundational reasoning' in your comments, I think you need to go and check your self, because the nonsense you have written is nothing remotedly connected to foundational reasoning.  
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:42:03 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »

speaking of symbiotic relationships, it would be better for the food if we did not eat it. it is of benefit to i and i because it supply nourishment and of detriment to the food because it removes said nourishment from the food or its offspring.

the i can continue argue about this but it is only about the i subjective opinion of what is meant to be food.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 10:54:47 AM »

speaking of symbiotic relationships, it would be better for the food if we did not eat it. it is of benefit to i and i because it supply nourishment and of detriment to the food because it removes said nourishment from the food or its offspring.

the i can continue argue about this but it is only about the i subjective opinion of what is meant to be food.

What a load of nonsense! You are not making any sense whatsoever, with what you have stated. There is no detriment to the 'ital' food I n I consume, because it has already lived through it's cycle/life and what we ingest is the 'mortal remains' of the said produce which is consumed as part of the complete cycle. That is why there is an abundance of seeds of the fruits and vegetable that we eat. That is the design of creation, from creation.

The only detriment to ital food is the introduction of GM food strains - which (I am left to assume by your remarks) is something you would promote?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2013, 08:20:24 PM »

the remains of the plant returns naturally to the earth to provide nutrients for the plant itself or its offspring. the plants deserve the same gratitude and respect as any other food.

and no, i don't promote gm. them that meddle with the genes of food through gm don't know what they are doing. the earth and the life upon it is a live system and they don't even know all the parameters yet. it is like pushing buttons and pulling levers at random at a nuclear power plant. the way they flaunt their arrogance simply because they have the tools is staggering.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 05:03:59 PM »

the remains of the plant returns naturally to the earth to provide nutrients for the plant itself or its offspring. the plants deserve the same gratitude and respect as any other food.

and no, i don't promote gm. them that meddle with the genes of food through gm don't know what they are doing. the earth and the life upon it is a live system and they don't even know all the parameters yet. it is like pushing buttons and pulling levers at random at a nuclear power plant. the way they flaunt their arrogance simply because they have the tools is staggering.

I don't see any other food (i.e. Carcass/dead flesh) getting any respect, muchless gratitude for being food, apart from the 'disrespect and gratitude' that is extended by the profiteers. As they say, "the good sheperd is the one that conceals the knife from his flock". As for ital food, as I said previously; "a design of creation, from creation, for creation! ah so de creator design it for I n I.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:05:32 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 06:46:25 PM »

creation made food indeed and the i is fooling the i self if the i think that farmers don't sell their food with some profit to pay for their work. the plants however don't gain anything from us eating them.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2013, 01:40:35 PM »

creation made food indeed and the i is fooling the i self if the i think that farmers don't sell their food with some profit to pay for their work. the plants however don't gain anything from us eating them.
Amongst the things I said previously;i.e. 'disrespect and gratitude' that is extended by the profiteers.  So in response to your cheap jibe, the answer is No! I'm not fooling myself about "farmers and their profits", although when I used the term profiteers I wasn't alluding to them per se.

As for ital food, as I said previously; "a design of creation, from creation, for creation! ah so de creator design it for I n I.  Which you concede to be the case, before then going on to make a "simply ridiculous statement" about plants not gaining anything from being eaten.

Rather than responding to that subjective assertion with objective reason, I suggest that you take up this fundamental flaw in the design of creation that you keep referring to, with the creator.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:41:47 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »

the i is in no place to speak about objective statements on this issue as it is the i that is making subjective differences between food. further, an ital lifestyle is about more than food, it is also to show respect for differences.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.